No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Rodney-roos! They're so.....um....colorful!
    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Cheveron7Locked
      I'm all for the Taking off of anything lol!
      I've been searching for a backpack for a while and then today, I finally saw one that I totally liked for some reason and bought it.
      I've just realised seeing this pic that the printing on the backpack is the same than the one on Rodney's boxers
      I need a life.
      Aurore

Comment

I want to find the shirt he's wearing so I can have one of my own. lol.

Comment

I've found one once (way before watching SGA) at a website that sold all kinds of cool tee-shirts, but I can't remember the name of the website to save my life! It had the one saying "I'm with stupid" with the arrow pointing to someone next to you (and also the arrow pointing up, lol) and one with "The face only a mother could love" with the arrow pointing up. I thought they were funny, bookmarked the website, and then my old computer crashed
          Aurore

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            Hi AtlantisFan!
            WELCOME

to this thread! I'm glad you decided to join us here! Liebe Grüße nach Florida!
            Danke, Ich gruesse zurueck nach Wolfsburg!!

I'd like to thank all you guys for the warm welcome. All the pics are great, maybe if I have time later I'll post some too. Friday can't come fast enough.
            *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
            Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
            Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
              I've found one once (way before watching SGA) at a website that sold all kinds of cool tee-shirts, but I can't remember the name of the website to save my life! It had the one saying "I'm with stupid" with the arrow pointing to someone next to you (and also the arrow pointing up, lol) and one with "The face only a mother could love" with the arrow pointing up. I thought they were funny, bookmarked the website, and then my old computer crashed
              Aurore
              I cant find any sites with the 'I'm with Genius' shirt but ThinkGeek has a caffeine shirt
              I'll keep looking for the 'I'm with Genius' one.

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                I would say kind of, I can't help thinking he has a slight English influence left in his accent, could be wrong. Not sure about the Aussie soap star, Kylie maybe. haha, Aw poor Kylie.
                I think you maybe right...didn't he spend a lot of time in England as a kid? I need to brush up on my David bio.... anyways, sometimes the way he says certain words, like "important" automatically make me think Canadian.

And Ra hanna.....rodney-roos! OMG I will die laughing now!!!
                Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
                :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

I watched "Black Death" yesterday. It's REALLY not very good. But DH was just lovely in it! I loved to watch the typical DH things like his handtalking or the way he rolls his eyes when he is annoyed!
                  Oh yes! I noticed that too. The little handwaves he does when he wants to make a point

Ok guys, I have an assignment for you - I'm going on a 9 hour rode trip tomorrow with my best friend who doesn't like Atlantis that much. And so - the nice person I am - I got the wonderful idea to print out some Rodney pics and stick them to the front of the car Now the question is - which pics shall I take? Any suggestions?
                  Do you remember? Hopping for our lives. Yeah? All that hopping? Remember hopping for your life? Yeah?! Hop? ... No?

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                    I Rodney-roos! They're so.....um....colorful!
                    Since I can't green you yet... I had to say... OMG! 'Rodney-roos'? That's to blame... I mean.. is the inspiration for my new sigpic...

And for all the new thunkers.... here's Not!Rodney greeting y'all with open arms:

Welcome to the thread....

Comment

So who's ready for Trinity? I am. Is the McKay and Shep plot the A or the B one?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                        That's to blame... I mean.. is the inspiration for my new sigpic...
                        I love that sig! Yeah us!
                        You forgot the gutter and the rubber ducky though.
                        And for all the new thunkers.... here's Not!Rodney greeting y'all with open arms:
                        http://home.earthlink.net/~miriade/i...t/PDVD_016.gif
                        Where is that pic from? Great, half naked DH, yummy...
                        Originally posted by grashopper
                        Now the question is - which pics shall I take? Any suggestions?
                        Well, I would definitely take that pic with him on the couch from "Home", which was posted again a few posts before. And then a pointing pic and a nice grin pic. Or something from Duet? Oh dear, I fear I would cover the whole car with DH/RM pics because I couldn't really decide which ones I should take along...

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Friday can't come fast enough. I can't wait to watch the new episode. I have no idea if the Sheppard/Mckay thing is the A or B plot, Hopefully it's the main plot of the episode.
                          *AtlantisFan*

McKay: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                          Sheppard: I shot him.... In the leg.

Ford: How can something as big as Atlantis just sink?
                          Sheppard: I'm sure the passengers on the Titanic were asking themselves the same question?!

McKay: You're right- if only we had a magical tool that could slow down time. I foolishly left mine on Earth - did you bring yours?

McKay: I will try, but despite what you all may think, I am not Superman

Comment

Well this is what SciFi put as the summary:
                            MCKay puts Atlantis at risk when he tries to unlock the secrets of an Ancient power source.
                            So it looks very much like the A plot... hopfully.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I love that sig! Yeah us!
                              You forgot the gutter and the rubber ducky though.

Where is that pic from? Great, half naked DH, yummy...
                              LOL, I knew someone would remind me of things I forgot. Though, to be fair... all thunk threads have a gutter... I think. I was just trying to come up with some things that are uniquely ours. And the half-nekkid pic is from the incredibly horrible Sci-Fi Channel movie Darklight. Seriously, the only saving grace in the movie is the DH screen time which doesn't occur nearly enough.

And another shot from Darklight:

This one I'll just link to as it's rather big... but it's Evil Not!Rodney with glare and shoulders.
                              http://home.earthlink.net/~miriade/i...t/PDVD_018.gif

Comment

Since I can't green you yet... I had to say... OMG! 'Rodney-roos'? That's to blame... I mean.. is the inspiration for my new sigpic...
                                Ahhhhh! I love your sig pic! Yay for Rodney-roos! I wanted to give you green cause you wanted to give me green but I can't. I hate it when GW makes me spread my green first like I'm some easy green ho or something. (I swear sentences like that make sense in my head. ) But I love the fact that I inspired you. Especially since I can't do pics like everyone else.

Grashopper~print some of the new s2 promo pics. Rodney in jeans...yummm!!!
                                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Working...
                                X