• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKay's girl
    More pics-
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y45...0Images/13.jpg

I wonder if Rodney will ever consider having kids
    I volunteer my um services.

Rodney is at 46% of the vote lets make it 50% by the end of the next hour.

Comment

Bwahahaha! Way to go, guys! Massive manipulation of the voting systems! Straining the voting website! Rodney would be proud!

And it's not me; I haven't even voted yet! I'm a bad thunker.

And where is Porthos? Wouldn't it be a grand slap of irony if she didn't get online today and we never saw the final part of the sig? Maybe DH got to her first...

Off to vote!

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        Not if I get there first!!!

Rodney is at 46% of the vote lets make it 50% by the end of the next hour.
        And I'll make it 99.9% as soon I'm unblocked

sigpic
        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Not if I get there first!!!
          Forget it girls! Look at my location!

Bye, A.

P.S. My 200th post!
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Arlessiar congrats on the 200.

Rodney is so proud and hopes most posts have been in here.
            *Wow I posted this after the post above how did that happen???*
            Last edited by Willow'sCat; 05 August 2005, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar

Bye, A.
              It will not do you any good he is in the T.A.R.D.I.S with me and McKay's girl.

I think I got locked out of the voting. I also think the Shepp *Thunkers* have been tipped off.

Comment

Bye, A.

P.S. My 200th post!

There is definetly something in the water today.

Congrats Arlessiar! I'd give green but GW doesn't believe in monogamy and wants me to spread the love around first.
                "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

He could escape while the both of you fight over him!
                  No, serious, I never had him before! Now it's my turn! *pouts*
                  One night?

I think I got locked out of the voting. I also think the Shepp *Thunkers* have been tipped off.

You're right! And they're acting fast! Quick, girls, everyone who can still vote, spring to arms!

Bye, A.

Comment

The Ronan thunkers are aware of us. Haven't checked out Fords girls yet. But I got a feeling they're on top of things too.

It's time for the gloves to come off! One for all and All for Rodney!
                    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

He could escape while the both of you fight over him!
                      No, serious, I never had him before! Now it's my turn! *pouts*
                      One night?
                      You do know this is a PG Thread!

Comment

More pics-

I wonder if Rodney will ever consider having kids
                        Well, didn't he say once that his lifetime of radiation exposure would cause him to for go having children? I wonder if he'd give up on trying to have children? Oh also, we'd all volunteer our services.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

In honor of tonight's episode, Duet, a cap from The Siege 3

Do the boys have something to be concerned about?

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                            The Ronan thunkers are aware of us. Haven't checked out Fords girls yet. But I got a feeling they're on top of things too.
                            It's time for the gloves to come off! One for all and All for Rodney!
                            The Ford girl's have most definitely heard about the whole thing by now! Look at the votes!
                            Hehe, you're quoting me there with the All for Rodney thing, and so I'm of course agreeing with you completely !

Status quo:
                            JS 235
                            RM 442
                            CB 135
                            RD 32
                            SC 28
                            AF 100

Still leading!

You do know this is a PG Thread!
                            Yep. And believe me, no "deep gutter interpretation" was intended when I wrote that! But since I've never been in his room before with the fangirl crowd, never stole him from someone and have also not been in the TARDIS with him, I just thought I might borrow him for a short time now!
                            So, can I? I'll return him undamaged!

Bye, A.

Comment

Rodney: See, Teyla? What did I telll you? That's the storyline for the episode "Duet".

Teyla: Now I understand your fears, Doctor McKay. You have a right to be concerned.

Rodney: I know, I know! Why do these things always happen to me?

Teyla: Perhaps this shows how much the writers respect you. They would not do this to you if they did not think you could handle it.

Rodney (hopefully): You think?

Teyla (ever the diplomat): Yes, I believe this is the case.

Rodney: Oh, well, then. I guess it's okay. (Brightens) I do get to...

Teyla: No, no, no, Doctor McKay. Let the public see for themselves what happens.

Rodney: Oh, right, no spoilers.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...lip0649409.jpg

Rodney: See, Teyla? What did I telll you? That's the storyline for the episode "Duet".
                                Teyla: Now I understand your fears, Doctor McKay. You have a right to be concerned.
                                Rodney: I know, I know! Why do these things always happen to me?
                                Teyla: Perhaps this shows how much the writers respect you. They would not do this to you if they did not think you could handle it.
                                Rodney (hopefully): You think?
                                Teyla (ever the diplomat): Yes, I believe this is the case.
                                Rodney: Oh, well, then. I guess it's okay. (Brightens) I do get to...
                                Teyla: No, no, no, Doctor McKay. Let the public see for themselves what happens.
                                Rodney: Oh, right, no spoilers.
                                Hehe, nice dialogue! Heightens suspense! Can't wait to see pics!
                                When GW went offline some hours ago I was already very sad, thinking "There goes the chance to see Porthos' sig. There goes the whole "Duet is coming craziness". But luckily the forum is functioning again!

Bye, A.

Comment

Working...
                                X