Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
    McKay's girl get out of the T.A.R.D.I.S!!! Stop doing that to Rodney! STOP IT!
    No *chucks Drwho'srose out of the TARDIS and locks it* heehee

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
      Oh gosh! I think we're getting a little rowdy waiting for the unveiling.
      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
        Oh gosh! I think we're getting a little rowdy waiting for the unveiling.
        It's Porthos' fault, Porthos?!!!!! Where is she?!!!

sigpic

Comment

Oh come on, I just said you could stay (McKay/Beckett discussion thread)!!!

Anyway I have the "Time transfer dematerialisation (how the heck do you spell that! ) module" thingy you are not going anywhere and remember the Dr gave me a key.

Back on Topic....

TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! NOW!

Comment

Oh come on, I just said you could stay (McKay/Beckett discussion thread)!!!

Anyway I have the "Time transfer dematerialisation (how the heck do you spell that! ) module" thingy you are not going anywhere and remember the Dr gave me a key.
            ok fine, you can stay (but I'm not going anywhere )

PORTHOS?!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

PORTHOS?!!!!!
              Don't strain yourself. She's not logged on.
              I'm just gonna go throw myself into the corner w/ my knees pulled up and pout for awhile. (I'm not sure what my boss will think but who cares. It's Friday and I'm gonna Duet! {what's all the groaning about?})
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore

Comment

Not until "Duet" anyway!

PORTHOS?!!!!!

Where is she? Maybe she can't drag herself away from the image of Rodney!

Comment

Not until "Duet" anyway!
                  Where is she? Maybe she can't drag herself away from the image of Rodney!
                  Oh NO! Maybe she thunked so hard while working on the image that she knocked herself unconscious and is currently face down in her drool! Quick, send in the clones to revive her!

Comment

Oh NO! Maybe she thunked so hard while working on the image that she knocked herself unconscious and is currently face down in her drool! Quick, send in the clones to revive her!
                    Woudnt that make it worse?

sigpic

Comment

Woudnt that make it worse?
                      You got a point. Fine. Then just send the clones to me. I'll stop pouting.
                      Last edited by ra-hanna; 05 August 2005, 05:31 AM. Reason: Yes I know English is the only language I know. I didn't say I knew it well.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Been away for a few days and I come back to see all these lovely pics of DH/RM and what's this... an SGA poll with DH leading! Whoopee... I have been working up to midnight the last couple of days, so this is great relaxation to come home and see all these pics...

Duet, YEAH BABY can't wait...

Do you reckon that David Hewlett has really gain muscle (viz in the chest and arms region) since The Storm? I was watching The Gift recently and noticed that he fills the long sleeve blue top a lot tighter than before... Hmmm...

Anyhow, onto thunking - a couple of pics...

My personal fave from Moebius... that shirt sure fits snugly... and he really is fantastic

Hopefully non-spoilery from The Gift - love the chest and nips...

And lastly another one from the Gift - love the boys and Rodney's expresssion... ooh they are so cute!

OK, hava good one all...

Cheers,
                        Alex

Comment

My reason for getting out of bed this morning...
                          TAKE IT OFF!!! TAKE IT OFF!!!
                          Yes, my thoughts exactly! So I join you in calling Porthos:

PORTHOS! WHERE ARE YOU? WE'RE WAITING, CHEWING OUR NAILS!

McKay is way in the lead now. I wonder how that happened MCKAY'S GIRL!!! (Naughty, naughty! Rodney would be proud, I am.)
                          I'm away for two hours, and I come back and the voting has increased dramatically again! YEAH! Carry on, girls!
                          Rodney's the sexiest, and DrWho'Rose is right, if they had a pic of him in jeans and tee and a nice smile on his lips, everyone would simply have to melt for him!
                          I love it that all McKay thunkers are so eager in voting! We're a team, an international team like the Atlantis crew! One for all and all for Rodney!
                          And now I have to go, I hear there's some voting to do...
                          Slap him to stun him so you can grab him right? {Said as I watch a rubber ducky swim past me in the gutter.}
                          "Can he still speak if you tie his hands down?"
                          *laughs hysterically*
                          Rubber ducky in the gutter... passing silently... picture that... just great!

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

You got a point. Fine. Just send the clones to me then. I'll stop pouting then.
                            Oh dear! I think we need to see something of Rodney/David right now.

Oh yeah that's the stuff. *Drools*

Comment

Oh yeah that's the stuff. *Drools*[/center]
                              I just had to second that last bit.

Comment

More pics-

I wonder if Rodney will ever consider having kids

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X