Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#4 of 4

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
      #3 of 4

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/David%20Hewlett/Joes%20Wedding/JoesWedding01713.jpg[MG]
      Boyishly cute! (also, that Hawaiian shirt is the best.)

Comment

Here comes the snow!

David directing Rage of the Yeti (2011) in Bulgaria.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Here comes the snow!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/David%20Hewlett/EvilSnowMonkeys/DavidHewlettBulgariaCraige17Flickr.jpg[/IG]
          oh very nice. looking forward to this one

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post

Here comes the snow!

oh very nice. looking forward to this one
            It was a SyFy movie that David directed in 2011. The only way to see this is to catch it a repeat on Syfy since it looks like this TV movie didn't make it to dvd.

My kind of guy:

Comment

In honor of the Blizzard of Jan 2016, I give you the Orange Fleece!

My kind of guy:

Comment

Another screencap for the Blizzard of 2016: from the appropriately named movie, Ice Men (2004).

My kind of guy:

Comment

In honor of the Blizzard of Jan 2016, I give you the Orange Fleece!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/Atlantis%20Episodes/0101%20Rising%20part%201/SGA0101Rising0095601b.jpgIMG]
                  that fleece will keep anyone warm

Comment

It was a SyFy movie that David directed in 2011. The only way to see this is to catch it a repeat on Syfy since it looks like this TV movie didn't make it to dvd.
                    OH! okay didn't see the year stamp.. >.> lol could probably find it somewhere

Comment

*pokes head in*

OMG! I am soooooo sorry! I am a bad Rodney fangirl! I completely forgot about doing the rewatch and everything - what with work being busier than ever and catching a cold a couple weeks before Christmas I totally forgot about this wonderful place and this thread. Also didn't help that NCIS (and my love of MW) got a hold of me and would not let me go!

I still haven't found that darn disc!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

In Aug 2015 I posted David's tweet that he was doing a pilot for Syfy. Well, "Incorporated" got picked up for 13 episodes. Hopefully they plan on airing the pilot that David was in.

Read about it here. All the articles are working off the same press release, which doesn't mention David, so I don't know if his character makes it beyond the pilot.

Here's David tweet about the Syfy teaser promo.

Here's an Aug 2015 article that mentions David in the "Incorporated" pilot.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I way away this weekend, so sorry if this is a bit late. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

My kind of guy:

Comment

For UK fans - A Dog's Breakfast is available on Netflix UK.
                            My Fanfiction - http://archiveofourown.org/works/sea...icted%5D=false

Comment

Unless David is shooting a different episode, looks like he and Torri Higginson will be on the same "Dark Matter" episode. Torri was on briefly in the two part pilot.

The health concerns is the Hewlett family battling with the flu.

https://twitter.com/dhewlett/status/708384789288636416
                              David Hewlett ?@dhewlett
                              It was all action for me yesterday on #DarkMatter plus I got to see @torri_higginson & get her all caught up on my many health concerns! ;-)
                              3:11 PM - 11 Mar 2016

My kind of guy:

Comment

David in Murdoch Mysteries 9x16 "Bl**dy H*ll" which aired in Canada on March 7, 2016.

]

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X