No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this Sept 8, 2015 Twitter photo, David is wearing his son's R2D2 hooded backpack.

"Thou shalt not covet thy son's R2D2 knapsack with hoodie! #starwarsEnvy"

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Gwen1984 View Post
      I for one really want to revive this thread, so how can we get this rewatch back on track? Should we make a new schedule? Would it be better to just be lazy about it until January?

Maybe we could all try to finish season one by January (at our own paces) and then start fresh with season two in the new year?
      January and a new schedule sounds fantastic

I can put one together if everyone would like?
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
        January and a new schedule sounds fantastic

I can put one together if everyone would like?
        That would be awesome!

Comment

A seasonal photo from A Dog's Breakfast.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

And David's Happy Humbugs video for 2015, which is a complete 180 in energy from the tweet above.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztsg...ure=youtu.be&a

My kind of guy:

Comment

I missed this appearance by David on TWiT TV. I skipped the live stream because I was packing for Dragon Con and then I forgot about it while I was waiting for it to be posted on the TWiT TV archive.

Anyway, this is from Aug 27, 2014. David appears 30 minutes into the broadcast and goes to the end at 1 hour 20 min.

https://twit.tv/shows/padres-corner/episodes/3

My kind of guy:

Comment

Merry Christmas!

My kind of guy:

Comment

From David's 2015-12-17 Youtube video "My brain on OpenBCI."

My kind of guy:

Comment

hehe, thank you for pictures, watcher. David is hilarious. I follow him on twitter and he never stops amusing me

Comment

It's raining where I am, so have a wet Rodney, from 1x11 "The Storm."

My kind of guy:

Comment

OMG YES! I knew he was a fan of Doctor Who but that picture makes him that much more amazing!
                        Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                        It's raining where I am, so have a wet Rodney, from 1x11 "The Storm."

[IG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/Atlantis%20Episodes/0111%20The%20Eye/SGA0111TheEyeGW2920385b_zps1t8cicqn.jpg[/IMG]
                        how fitting! He just needs David's TARDIS umbrella

Comment

Happy New Year!

Here's David from Nothing (2003).

My kind of guy:

Comment

A New Year's sequence for some folks. Images from Joe's Wedding (1996).

1 of 4.

My kind of guy:

Comment

#2 of 4

My kind of guy:

Comment

#3 of 4

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X