Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cil View Post
    Mine too!

Yes, Shepard’s reaction to them was the best! Actually, a lot of the time I think Rodney’s lines too are even funnier because of Sheppard’s reaction to them.
    Agreed.

I generally love the interactions between McKay and Sheppard.
    THIS!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    David at the Sun. Sept 6 Stargate panel at Dragon Con 2015.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...pselsd11gj.jpg
    Looking goooooooood David!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    Young Rodney.

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
    Okay...it's shameless plugging time...

I've been working on a fanfic for a few years....It's a post-'Enemy at the Gate' fic and Rodney (along with John) is the central character!

Synopsis: "Three years after 'Enemy at the Gate' the team find themselves back together again and battling enemies old and new. But with many of the relationships that held them all together on Atlantis now fractured and broken, do they still have what it takes to save Earth?"

I've just finished posting part 1 (which is 36 chapters in total) and if you're interested please click on the picture in my sig

(alternatively here's the AO3 link)

And here's a poster I made for it last year (spoiler removed):

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ps6xgeh4a4.jpg

Okay, shameless self-promotion over (please forgive me!)
    I just started reading this and I'm on chapter 2...
    I noticed something...
    Spoiler:
    a little booboo ---> "Jeannie and Kaleb held a twin each, while Jeannie clung to her mother's side, remaining completely silent."

Other than that I am really loving it!

His face...so damn cute!
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 01 October 2015, 05:31 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oops! I've read that chapter a dozen times and never noticed that!!!

Spoiler:
      fix your tags
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Oops! I've read that chapter a dozen times and never noticed that!!!
        Don't worry about it. I wrote for an SGA RPG here on GW a few years ago and to this day I still find typos in my posts. See, the RPG was ...abandoned... a few years back but I still go in there to re-read it, mostly my parts to remind my self that I can actually write. Also to add a part once in a (long) while just to keep the RPG alive.

Spoiler:
        fix your tags
        Already done.
        Right, so the rewatch will be Atlantis episodes only, with us doing two episodes a week?

If you're happy with that, can we have a list of who's participating?

Add your name below:

sueKay
        RodneyisGodney
        Done. Though I'm not sure if that was the right way to do it.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Right, so the rewatch will be Atlantis episodes only, with us doing two episodes a week?

Add your name below:

sueKay
          Gwen1984
          I hope that is the right way...

Comment

Well I only just finished the first season. So yes, maybe it will get better. I would actually prefer to like her. I just didn't like her very much in Atlantis either.

Yeah I heard he's kind of a jerk there. I'm really glad they made him a lot more sympathetic in SGA.
            He was very one dimensional in SG-1 then again he was just a side character. He was still a ******* in Atlantis but, as you said, a much more lovable way!

Comment

Add your name below:

sueKay
              Fifth

Comment

Could somebody please explain to me how exactly such a rewatch is supposed to work? I've only ever watched tv shows by myself, so please excuse my ignorance.

Comment

Add your name below:

sueKay
                  RodneyisGodney
                  Gwen1984
                  Replicator Fifth

(just copy and paste this post and add your name )
                  sigpic

Comment

Could somebody please explain to me how exactly such a rewatch is supposed to work? I've only ever watched tv shows by myself, so please excuse my ignorance.
                    No probs, there's two ways:

1 - Everyone agrees a set time to watch the episode and they post while it's on and afterwards, but this can be difficult with timezones and real life.

2 - Set a week to watch the episodes in and come online to discuss them once they'e been watched

I think no. 2 works better
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Don't worry about it. I wrote for an SGA RPG here on GW a few years ago and to this day I still find typos in my posts. See, the RPG was ...abandoned... a few years back but I still go in there to re-read it, mostly my parts to remind my self that I can actually write. Also to add a part once in a (long) while just to keep the RPG alive.

Already done.
                      Sorry, but your tags are still not right!

Yeah I'm going to go back through it again and make sure I've caught all the typos
                      sigpic

Comment

No probs, there's two ways:

1 - Everyone agrees a set time to watch the episode and they post while it's on and afterwards, but this can be difficult with timezones and real life.

2 - Set a week to watch the episodes in and come online to discuss them once they'e been watched

I think no. 2 works better
                        Ah thanks for the explanation. And yes, no. 2 will certainly work better.

Okay in that case:

Add your name below:

sueKay
                        RodneyisGodney
                        Gwen1984
                        Replicator Fifth
                        Cil

(just copy and paste this post and add your name )

Comment

Number two is perfect. I guarantee if we all agreed on a time, something would come up and I would miss it...

Comment

So...do we want to start on the 5th? Have a week just for Rising?
                            sigpic

Comment

Sure, fine with me.

Comment

I'm a nerd and love Fifth only slightly more then McKay so 5th is a perfect start day for me I do have the pilot episode I got at a DVD sale so I'll do that and then Rising

Comment

Working...
                                X