No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, David was born in Redhill, Surrey.
    At least you aren't drinking Cartesian Dualism. I'm in two minds about that. On the one hand, you spend the night KNOWING you exist, but the hangover makes you wish your mind wasn't in your body.

Comment

I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
      traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(feeling guilty about not visiting McKay in awhile, but am currently not in Pegasus, so will have to wait till me & the others get back from the MilkyWay)
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

(oh dear all the crossed arms. I think he is really missing me, but will rip into me when I get back, for not visiting lately & before I left Atlantis to come to Earth)

sigpic

Comment

I really miss Mc & my buddy Carson... where the hell are they? I just can't find them! I'm really starting to worry. what's happened to them? I'm very lonely here with out them...

sigpic

Comment

what if something bad has happened to them? Oh god, oh god, please let them be ok...

sigpic

Comment

Think I need a hug
                what?

wha- oh, um ok. Ok thats enough get off me
                Sorry...

sigpic

Comment

*A-Carson can hear Rodney making all sorts of noise in his lab, so he brings dinner to him and decides he needs to talk to Rodney*

A-Carson, at least you haven't left me!

*they sit and A-Carson begins to explain*

A- Rodney, I thought y'd like to know I've spoken to Aang an' she's told me tha' Beck an' Carson are quite fine, as is Dell. Sheppard as usual had got 'imself between an explosion an' a friend, so 'e has been injured, but 'e will pull through jus' fine. I figure ye ought to know.

Thanks for telling me, buddy. Believe it or not, I was beginning to worry about them. Still like to see them for myself though.

Comment

Like where are they? What are they doing? Why didn't they come say good bye to me? They've been gone for days, everyone has noticed now & what about Abby, she was at her friends place back on Earth last I heard. anyone gone to check on her? Does anyone know when they'll be back? *begins to have a panic attack*

sigpic

Comment

A- Easy, Lad. Calm y'self. *he lays a hand on Rodney's shoulder* Abby's fine, I've been checkin' in on her at 'er friend's house. Y'canna tell Elizabeth what I'm about ta tell ye though. *he gives Rodney a hard stare, and at a sharp nod from Rodney, he continues*

A- Beck an' Carson are on th' Hammond, orbitin' Earth. So are Shep an' Dell an' Aang. Dell had a highly classified mission ta attend to. None of the others are s'pose to know, neither are we for tha' matter. Even Elizabeth doesna' know the details. They didna' come an' say goodbye because Dell was th' only one anyone but ma'self knew was leavin'. They didna' want you at any risk o' gettin' caught along wi' us if this goes pear shaped on us. The others sneaked off along with Dell ta' protect 'er. As backup. As I said though, they're all quite alright wi' the usual exception of Colonel Sheppard. *he rolls his eyes slightly, thinking about Shep* Y'know Sheppard can't stay clear of a bloody explosion no matter wha' he's doin'.

Comment

*takes a deep breath* Ok. Ok so they are fine. Abby is fine, Mc's fine Carson's fine & the others they are fine. everybody's fine *trying to calm himself by repeating everything* And your fine... are you?

sigpic

Comment

A- Aye Lad, I'm fine. Missin' Aang a bit, but she finally contacted me so 'M doin' alright now. *he squeezes Rodney's shoulder* They'll all be back soon. Would ye like to come over t' my place an' wait wi' me instead o' being over 'ere all alone? *A-Carson asks Rodney, as he stands up from the table*

Comment

Yeah, ok. That would be nice buddy

sigpic

Comment

A- Per'aps I'll even call up Aang on th' Communication ball she left wi' me later, an' ye can see for y'self that everyone's alright. *he and Rodney set off for Carson's place, to wait for our return*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X