Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think is was quite that many!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I don't know I didn't wade through them!
      I can get ti gist of the conversation without reading it all
      "Ohh, eyes, squee, thunk, kilt ahh, thunk", and so on...
      Love you guys, but sometimes I just need to walk away!
      sigpic

Comment

It wasn't all just that!
        When I joined everyone, I found out that Carson and McBeck had gotten Radek on babysitting duties! I was not best pleased... (And I'd wondered where he'd got to)
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

He would make a good one, he sits still for them, has to, or how would they get a chance to do his hair like that?
          I remember putting a pony tail in my dads hair, and using sellotape cuz I didn't have a hair tie!
          That was back when he had hair of course!
          sigpic

Comment

Sellotape in your dad's hair? I bet he wasn't happy about that!

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
              Sellotape in your dad's hair? I bet he wasn't happy about that!
              Can't say as I remember the fall out of that one
              The second time was way worse!
              sigpic

Comment

Second time??
                I could never get away with that - my dad doesn't even like my mum ruffling up his hair!

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Dad was a softy...got a bit grumpier in his old age, but still not to bad!
                  Oh um, Hi Rodney.
                  Wondered when you would get round to noticing me.
                  Sorry, It's Jae'as fault! *points in Jae'es direction*
                  sigpic

Comment

That's a really cute pic of Amanda and David...
                    At least you aren't drinking Cartesian Dualism. I'm in two minds about that. On the one hand, you spend the night KNOWING you exist, but the hangover makes you wish your mind wasn't in your body.

Comment

Oh dang, I guess we can ignore Rodney forever!
                      Actually, in his own thread, that's a little mean... Sorry Rodney...
                      Yeah, I'm sure you are...

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

No really, I didn't see you there, that floral shirt blends in with the wallpaper!
                        Oh very funny!
                        Happy new year Rodney *gives him a quick kiss*
                        Well thanks, happy new years to you too.
                        It is after 3am, I guess I should think about going to bed now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, that's probably a good idea..
                          'Night Dell.

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                            Oh dang, I guess we can ignore Rodney forever!
                            Actually, in his own thread, that's a little mean... Sorry Rodney...
                            Yeah, I'm sure you are...
                            AWWWWWWW... and Rodney gives such superior snark too!!
                            At least you aren't drinking Cartesian Dualism. I'm in two minds about that. On the one hand, you spend the night KNOWING you exist, but the hangover makes you wish your mind wasn't in your body.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowolfhunter View Post
                              AWWWWWWW... and Rodney gives such superior snark too!!
                              Well yes, most definitely!

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

good night Jae'a
                                good night wolf!
                                good night Rodney
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X