Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mars! I love Mars!
    "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
    "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

morning peoples!
      morning Dell, on your own today?
      Not quite awake yet, can't be bothered fighting with PB yet!
      Nice, you must actually like me then!
      I like the whole team!
      Rats!
      sigpic

Comment

J: Haha, Rodney! You know what else? Radek's getting more love today thanks to me (and Aang)!
        You really do hate me, don't you?
        J: I already told you that. Did you not believe me?
        I do remember that you still think I'm hot...
        J: ...Oh, shut up... *thinks* I knew I shouldn't have told him that...
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

with a brain like that, you think he would ever forget a tid bit like that.
          Not this life time!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
            with a brain like that, you think he would ever forget a tid bit like that.
            Not this life time!
            Oh, I didn't doubt him remembering it. He just likes to remind me... ¬.¬;
            *Runs back to Carson and Radek*

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

She she likes you way more than she lets on!
              You think so?
              Yep
              Me too!
              sigpic

Comment

No! Lies! The word you're looking for is haaaate!
                Methinks she does protest too much..
                Grr...

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Not fooling me, I'm on to you!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh poop...

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

It's ok, I think he likes the game you play!
                      Do not!
                      You can't fool me, I'm all knowing!
                      But...
                      Hmmm?
                      It is kinda fun, as long as she tells me the truth every so often
                      See was that so hard?
                      Yes,go away!
                      See ya!
                      sigpic

Comment

Why do I suddenly feel like Sam Carter?

sigpic
                        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Um, you tell me, and while you are at it, tell me if that is a good or bad thing in your book?
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, under other curcumstances, it would be a good thing. I love Sam. I wish I was half as smart as her.
                            But when it involves McKay, not so good...

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Re-invent her!
                              this is your world in your head, make it fit what you want!
                              I'm reading a fic where they are married and expecting, and very happy. mind you that is only a side plot, it's a Shep fic.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh no, I don't like that 'ship at all... and I don't want to change Sam...

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X