• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the new sig, RIG. Nice work.
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
      I like the new sig, RIG. Nice work.
      Thank you Jper. Your latest sig is awesome! ...the Summer Glo..um, can't remember how to spell her name. The black and white cartoon...ish one. How in the heck did you make it?
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

"Glau." Yeah, there wasn't room anymore on the sig for me to put in her name.

And well all the images in the sig are adapting from this original picture.

Comment

"Glau." Yeah, there wasn't room anymore on the sig for me to put in her name.

And well all the images in the sig are adapting from this original picture.
          Ah.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I was looking into making those Rodney smilies, btw, but I can't find the Rodney thumbs up smiley anywhere. You (general) wouldn't happen to have it?

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              *ehem* Jper, would it be too much trouble to make a Rodney version of this for me? But, obviously, replacing Jper with RiG.

How 'bout a Rodney fan one? Pretty please! With Jewel and Summer on top?
              New smilies:

What can I say, RIG knows how to ask me. She's very convincing... Now where's that Jewel with Summer on top? j/k

Comment

I was looking into making those Rodney smilies, btw, but I can't find the Rodney thumbs up smiley anywhere. You (general) wouldn't happen to have it?
                I do but it looks like you found it before I could get here today. Work.

OMG! Love love love them! Thank you so much!

What is this???

What can I say, RIG knows how to ask me. She's very convincing...
                Yep, that's me. Convincing.

Now where's that Jewel with Summer on top? j/k
                Very funny Jper. I wish I could give that to you.
                Last edited by Rosehawk; 21 November 2010, 04:01 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  I do but it looks like you found it before I could get here today. Work.
                  Not really. I made it myself.

OMG! Love love love them! Thank you so much!
                  *bows*

What is this???
                  One of the things I came up with as an intermediate step in making your smiley. First I replaced Jennifer by Rodney. Then after that I replaced Jper by RIG.

Very funny Jper. I wish I could give that to you.
                  Funny, yup that's me. And so do I. So do I...

Comment

New smilies
                    Adorable! And thanks for inspiring me to try and make my own! I realized that changing the hair colour on the Jennifer smiley would make a decent Tinah smiley!

You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure out how to bypass the "indexed colours" thingie, how to make the heart, and how not to get lost in all my layers!

I hope everybody's having a nice weekend! Me, I'm planning on reading "Death Game" and "Brimstone".

Comment

Love all the smilies! Excellent work! Thanks for the piccies too Watcher!
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

David Hewlett Being bad-ass looking ...>_> and shirtless (from Dark Light btw)
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                          David Hewlett Being bad-ass looking ...>_> and shirtless (from Dark Light btw)
                          Oooh bellybutton! I think I need this movie!

Comment

Sorry for double-posting! Been working on this siggie for two days, and I just wanted to show it...

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                              OMG!!! That first pic, he looks hilarious! Do you know where it's from?

Also love the one in the grey t-shirt! That trademark, lopsided, adorkable smile... and the messy hair!
                              Tinah I just figured out what this pic is from

it's a behind the scene pic from the episode Submersion.. that is the underwater suit that the Ancients used to make repairs on the outside of the underwater drilling platform.. I am watching that episode right now so...

oh and awesome job on the siggy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                                Tinah I just figured out what this pic is from http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c.../dgeek03-3.jpg it's a behind the scene pic from the episode Submersion.. that is the underwater suit that the Ancients used to make repairs on the outside of the underwater drilling platform..
                                Thanks! We never really saw those close up, did we?

oh and awesome job on the siggy!
                                Thank you! Took me forever to fix up the SG-1 pic to match the SGA one. I added clouds to the background and desaturated and darkened different parts of the pic. I've been siggieless for so long, but I finally came up with something I wanted to say with my siggie.

Who knows, maybe Spyglass Entertainment ( the guys in charge of MGM/Stargate now if I'm not mistaken ) have people looking at internet forums to judge whether or not there's interest ( = money ) in greenlighting the movies? One could always hope...

Comment

Working...
                                X