X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by joanna View Post
      David Hewlett has been moved to this link.
      You can vote for him once a day as Actor of the Month.
      I know... he deserves actor of the century!

http://tweeter.faxo.com/Actor_of_the_Month/2010/07
      Correction. you can vote for him more times per day
      sigpic
      Thanks to Rosie for letting me use her idea
      My Twitter

Comment

Yes I get that too. The vote still counts. You can close after a few seconds. Notice that lets say for eg. his votes are on 2001. Then when you click it changes to 2002 and it still says wait.. you can close it anyway. i think the "wait" button is just stuck or something
        Yep that happened to me too, but when I checked twitter it had tweeted that I'd voted for him so I guess it works.

Pic for adorableness, splrd for size.

Spoiler:

SO cute.

Comment

Originally posted by albatross View Post
          Yep that happened to me too, but when I checked twitter it had tweeted that I'd voted for him so I guess it works.

Spoiler:

SO cute.
          Yes! Brother and sis. cute. I really like when they play together in Atlantis!
          especially the sibling-quarrels.

my fav moments was when Samantha yelled: "Siblings please!" when rodney and jeannie were arguing
          sigpic
          My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by albatross
            SO cute.
            Yeah... I agree And this is cute too...

I love this interaction between him and his sister

Comment

Me too, and Kate Hewlett seems really cool.

my fav moments was when Samantha yelled: "Siblings please!" when rodney and jeannie were arguing
              I like when Samantha laughs at the cute canadian way they both say 'sorry'

Comment

A few tweets from David today:
                @gothphyle Definitely DragonCon photo ops in the works...maybe even a little sister along for the ride too!

@J31L0 Yep, SGU and ME this September!

WraithLover Yes, it took me a lot of time to create all those fake twitter accounts...you know, to make @JoeFlanigan feel loved that is;-)
                sigpic

Comment

Nice....gotta love his facial expressions!!

David Hewlett has been moved to this link.
                  You can vote for him once a day as Actor of the Month.
                  I know... he deserves actor of the century!
                  http://tweeter.faxo.com/Actor_of_the_Month/2010/07
                  Been voting for him! He has been slowing but surely moving up in the ranking...Go David!
                  It would be so awesome to have DH and JF rank 1 and 2!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                  http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/a...scuepromo2.jpg
                  Finally! I seriously hate this computer. I wanted to post more, but this thing doesn't want to work.
                  Darn that computer!!
                  But thanks for the pic!

Correction. you can vote for him more times per day
                  You can vote for him every 20 minutes!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...tl_409_907.jpg
                  Ahhh...siblings! So cute!

Originally posted by sklerka25 View Post
                  Yeah... I agree And this is cute too...
                  http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/x...20McKay/31.jpg
                  I love this interaction between him and his sister
                  They do play well together!

That was a great scene!

sig by Varda

Comment

Me too, and Kate Hewlett seems really cool.

I LOVE that moment!!

And it really IS cute <3
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Just wondering how some fellow Mckay fans are feeling about him crossing over to Universe for an eppy next season. I myself have never watched Universe and don't even know anything about the concept, really. Makes me think that if I want to check the episode out when it airs, I won't really be able to follow the dynamics of the characters or anything. Whatever they have him doing when he comes over, I hope it doesn't tarnish the character at all. I've never been a big fan of crossover episodes. Why can't we just leave the SG-1 people out of Atlantis, and the Atlantis people out of Universe, eh?

Sigh, conundrum.
                      sigpic
                      It was Arrested Development

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post
                        Just wondering how some fellow Mckay fans are feeling about him crossing over to Universe for an eppy next season. I myself have never watched Universe and don't even know anything about the concept, really. Makes me think that if I want to check the episode out when it airs, I won't really be able to follow the dynamics of the characters or anything. Whatever they have him doing when he comes over, I hope it doesn't tarnish the character at all. I've never been a big fan of crossover episodes. Why can't we just leave the SG-1 people out of Atlantis, and the Atlantis people out of Universe, eh?

Sigh, conundrum.
                        I plan to watch the Rodney parts on YouTube.
                        Umm, I mean Rodney scenes...
                        the rest I wouldn't even begin to understand, since I've never seen an ep.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                          A few tweets from David today:
                          @gothphyle Definitely DragonCon photo ops in the works...maybe even a little sister along for the ride too!

@J31L0 Yep, SGU and ME this September!

WraithLover Yes, it took me a lot of time to create all those fake twitter accounts...you know, to make @JoeFlanigan feel loved that is;-)
                          David Makes my Twitter account worth the hassle of checking it.

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                            Nice....gotta love his facial expressions!!

Been voting for him! He has been slowing but surely moving up in the ranking...Go David!
                            It would be so awesome to have DH and JF rank 1 and 2!

Darn that computer!!
                            But thanks for the pic!

You can vote for him every 20 minutes!

Ahhh...siblings! So cute!

They do play well together!

That was a great scene!
                            I mostly want David Hewlett to get the 1st place. and Joe Flanigan 2nd. Especially after Joe Flanigan was making fun of David that he'd win the contest. He had around 300 votes then. After he said that about Hewlett, the next day he had 5000 votes suddenly.. Made me wonder...
                            sigpic
                            My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by wheresmyfroggy View Post

Sigh, conundrum.
                              I've been watching SGU since the first episode, and I'm enjoying it. I think it's only logical in certain situations that certain characters we've come to know from the SG1 or/and SGA series show up on SGU. I don't think, for example, that Jack O'Neill (RDA) or Sam Carter (AT) their appearances on SGU establish those episodes as cross-over episodes. I think it's only logical and makes for a nice sense of continuous plot, establishing SGU taking place in the same universe and world we've come to know from the previous series.

I'm looking forward to the appearances of David Hewlett as Rodney McKay and Robert Picardo as Richard Woolsey in the second half of the second season of SGU. It still remains to be seen if this will be a full-blown cross-over episode, as for example SG1 S10E03 The Pegasus Project, or just merely an SGU episode with logical appearances of other already-known stargate characters.

People, fans... have been complaining a lot about the "illogical non-appearance of Rodney" on SGU through the use of the communication stones. Seems like we will now get some more insight.

So, again, I'm thoroughly looking forward to a number of episodes of SGU's second season, including this one.

As always I'm only pleased that people will give SGU a chance and watch the episode. You might as well enjoy it.

A good way as to catching up on SGU before watching the episode might be to read some summaries on the series and on previous episodes on the web/internet. GateWorld, Wikipedia and Google are good places to start.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Also allow me to promote the Rodney McKay quote voting thread again:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/63787

Vote once a day for your favorite quote until it reaches 50 and gets a ranking.
                                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X