Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traders 4x5 - "The Old Man and the CEO."

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Because of all this lemon talk - from Stargate SG-1 10x3 "The Pegasus Project."

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by sklerka25 View Post
        From "Treed Murray". Have you seen this movie? I have and I love it
        No, I haven't. I was crazy in love with Sean Bean for 5 years and watched all his movies. I really only like watching/reading science fiction and fantasy, and most of Sean's movies aren't... so I'm tired of watching "realistic" movies now. Aside from that period I've always been the kind of fangirl who falls in love with characters, not actors. I've been considering getting a couple of movies like maybe "A Dog's Breakfast"... but it hasn't happened yet. David is so damn good, but I'm an obsessive "non-realistic fiction" fangirl so... Also I don't think I'd enjoy "Treed Murray" because I loathe bullies with a passion and I think I'd only feel bad watching it. I was curious about "Splice" but I heard David didn't have much screen time. I want to see lots of him!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
          Oooh, I love the look on his face! While I thought the lemon thing was mean, I loved seeing Rodney interact with other characters than he usually does.

Comment

Treed Murray poster.

My kind of guy:

Comment

A Dog's Breakfast DVD cover.

My kind of guy:

Comment

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/SG1%20Episodes/1003ThePegasusProject/SG11003ThePegasusProject-0139xe.jpg[/IM]
                ROFL.. I love the look on his face!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I loved A Dog's Breakfast!!! pure genius David is.. .. I haven't seen mush else of what David has been in.. all I have seen is his guest spot on Hellcats..

oh and I made this last night.. it has David in it so it is relevant
                  Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 13 January 2011, 10:49 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow, nice bit!
                    Davids rock! \o/
                    sigpic

Comment

Treed Murray poster.
                      *sigh* That's a beautiful picture! ... Wait a minute! Does it say "Life's a beech"?

A Dog's Breakfast DVD cover.
                      Somehow I'm beginning to feel I need this movie..! Three Atlantis actors... a cute dog... and isn't there some other weird thing with Rachel and... somebody... at the end? I'll just have to figure out how to turn my DVD player into region-free.

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                      oh and I made this last night.. it has David in it so it is relevant
                      That's adorable! Davids across the universes... and time and dimensions... the Davids are everywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
                        Wow, nice bit!
                        Davids rock! \o/
                        Thanks
                        Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                        *sigh
                        That's adorable! Davids across the universes... and time and dimensions... the Davids are everywhere!
                        that's a good one! I didn't even think of it like that
                        sigpic

Comment

I hadn't seen this one! He is just... *speechless* His look, everything...
                          Soooo cute!
                          sigpic

Comment

Teehee, that was a hilarious pic story, RiG!

I am not watching anything these days (gotta learn for the finals ) but I was on Alias trip some time ago. Watched the whole show in one month. Phew
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                              I am not watching anything these days (gotta learn for the finals )
                              Well, education usually has to take precedence to pleasure, but the brain also needs to relax every now and then! But visiting your favourite Gateworld threads is probably just as good relaxation as watching TV..! Good luck with your finals!
                              Last edited by Tinah; 14 January 2011, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Thank you dear!
                                Well, I watch Simpsons every now and then, they have really short 20 minutes eps so I can easily squeeze them into my learning schedule
                                "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                                "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Working...
                                X