Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
    Guh!! Those are....nice! And very distracting!

Yay!!
    I think I'll probably just post it as a whole new fic with a 'previously in the Reavengeance AU...' *g*
    Read it!! But FFN is having trouble letting me leave a review! I'll try again later! But loved it!
    Oh, I didn't realise (I thought the lack of one single review meant it was rubbish...)
    I'll be waiting for the results!
    I have to go out today for about 4 hours, which is very annoying as I'm in the mood for writing today And then back to work tomorrow D: D:
    Found some more DH icons Here
    Hehe, juicy
    I think DH has filled out very nicely!
    Definitely! I'm not so keen on skinny or the muscles
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Hello all! i hope all your holidays were good i have finally returned lol ^_^ Right before christmas my computer broke, complete flat out -Fizz out- so we got a new one and my DARLING father put Photoshop on it! WOOHOO!!!!!!! YAY! LOL We got the pretty new Windows 7 and such and yeah lol

And now with stating that i believe i need some help, how exactly do you go about making Icons using photoshop?? ^___^
      Last edited by Valaslonglostsister; 03 January 2010, 07:23 AM.

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

Some SH WWRT

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I'm working on chapter five of Silent Homecoming as I speak. Really. I'm two pages in.
        sigpic

Comment

GAH! I missed a lot yesterday! I'm here now and... alone. Figures.

On a lighter note: Boa vs. Python was on SyFy this morning...but I missed the beginning. He looked goooooood in that tight, black, very short sleeved t-shirt! Really showed off his arms.

Great SH WWRT Raven!

Aww!!!
          What can I say? He's too cute for me to ever get - or be - mad at him.

RiG, I love your new icon and sig!!
          Thank you. Christmas is over so I thought a sig/icon change was in order. The sig was made for me by someone in the Graphic Art Display thread. The text is all mine though.

And just because....
          Spoiler:

Love the just because pics...this one especially!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
          But the picture of Rodney is the wrong way around! His lovely mouth tilts down to his left. It's makes him look... strange Oh
          Oh, brother. I hadn't noticed...until now.

There was a nice pic on LJ's Hewlett Daily comm today look here Someone commented about his shoulders... but I was looking elsewhere

*melts into a miserable blubbing pile of goo*
          Yeah, I wasn't looking at his shoulders either. *blushes electronically*

I tend to stop half way down the picture and just pause for a few minutes!
          Me too.

Aww....please right some endless comfort for Rodney!!
          You know he can use it after all the things you put him through!

I kept looking 'elsewhere' the whole show!!
          Those pants were very distracting!
          They so are! Tight in all the right places.

Hmm.... So. Do. I.

And to think I never understood peeps always going on about this 'thigh-holster' fixation...
          Love the thigh holster!

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...x05-0919-1.jpg

Well the whole thigh holster fixation, it just draws a persons eyes to a certain area of the body! :-D
          And what a body it is! Long live the thigh holster!

Okay...

Here's a quickie Summer
          I'll read this when I get a chance!

I'm going to try and straighten out that wayward PJM now
          Goody, we can't have a wayward PJM now can we?

Again, thanks for the icon heads up and link.;-)

So do I!

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
          Hello all! i hope all your holidays were good i have finally returned lol ^_^ Right before christmas my computer broke, complete flat out -Fizz out- so we got a new one and my DARLING father put Photoshop on it! WOOHOO!!!!!!! YAY! LOL We got the pretty new Windows 7 and such and yeah lol

And now with stating that i believe i need some help, how exactly do you go about making Icons using photoshop?? ^___^
          Vala!!! Long time no see! Sorry to hear about your computer! Jealous that you have Windows 7 and Photoshop on your new machine! Go Vala's daddy!

Sorry for the looong post.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

I think I'll probably just post it as a whole new fic with a 'previously in the Reavengeance AU...' *g*
            Hey, they did it on the show, you can do the same thing with your fics!

Oh, I didn't realise (I thought the lack of one single review meant it was rubbish...)
            Not rubbish at all! Finally was able to leave a review...had to try 3 times before it let me!

Definitely! I'm not so keen on skinny or the muscles
            I could tell when you made this little beauty!

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
            Vala!! Glad to you see here!! Missed you! A new computer!! How fun!! Hope to see you figure out how to make icons and post them here!

Great SH WWRT! Thanks Ravenheart!

I'm working on chapter five of Silent Homecoming as I speak. Really. I'm two pages in.
            OMG! I haven't gone over to read the last couple of chapters!!! I knew I was forgetting to do something!!!
            Off to read before I forget again!!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            GAH! I missed a lot yesterday! I'm here now and... alone. Figures.
            I'm kinda here....waiting for the Cowboys vs. Eagles game to get started!!

On a lighter note: Boa vs. Python was on SyFy this morning...but I missed the beginning. He looked goooooood in that tight, black, very short sleeved t-shirt! Really showed off his arms.
            Oh darn! Missed that!!

Thank you. Christmas is over so I thought a sig/icon change was in order. The sig was made for me by someone in the Graphic Art Display thread. The text is all mine though.
            Always fun to see what you post next!

Love the just because pics...this one especially!
            Yeah...nice close up of Rodney!

Again, thanks for the icon heads up and link.;-)

sig by Varda

Comment

I'm kinda here....waiting for the Cowboys vs. Eagles game to get started!!
              GO COWBOYS!!!!!

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...uggableMax.jpg
              Yeah I'd hug that!

Oh darn! Missed that!!
              It went on at 9am. Bummer you missed it.

Always fun to see what you post next!
              Always fun to post!

Yeah...nice close up of Rodney!
              Most definately! And the coloring is fantastic too!

Can you tell I love that quote?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

GO COWBOYS!!!!!
                Yeah...Go Cowboys!!
                Oh gosh, the game is about to start and I'm a nervous wreck!!

Yeah I'd hug that!
                Varda...give that a good hug for us when you meet him next month!

Always fun to post!
                *nods head*

Can you tell I love that quote?
                Nope, couldn't tell that at all!

sig by Varda

Comment

Oh, brother. I hadn't noticed...until now.
                  Here y'are. All fixed up

They so are! Tight in all the right places.

Goody, we can't have a wayward PJM now can we?
                  Not sure about tonight either. I have to go to bed at a more reasonable time as work tomorrow. I got chewed by a time limited prompt on LJ (well the end on Jan ) which must be written. Right.now.
                  Hey, they did it on the show, you can do the same thing with your fics!
                  Oh, yes I'm really looking forward to writing this after thinking about it for a bit and jotting down some ideas
                  Not rubbish at all! Finally was able to leave a review...had to try 3 times before it let me!
                  Thanks! I have 8 now
                  http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...uggableMax.jpg
                  Guuuuuuuuhhhhnnnnnng...
                  You make it sound like we're objectifying him!

Must.write.fic. But RIG totally distracted me with some pics in another thread I might just stare at them instead
                  McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Wow...it's amazing how having his mouth slant the right way makes a huge difference!

Not sure about tonight either. I have to go to bed at a more reasonable time as work tomorrow. I got chewed by a time limited prompt on LJ (well the end on Jan ) which must be written.
                    Another LJ fic!!! Yay!

Oh, yes I'm really looking forward to writing this after thinking about it for a bit and jotting down some ideas
                    Yay for Ideas!!

Thanks! I have 8 now
                    Good!

Guuuuuuuuhhhhnnnnnng...
                    But....it's a nice object!

sig by Varda

Comment

Hi,

I'm just dropping in to guide you all once again to the "Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)" thread. Vote for your favorite McKay moment by copying the last post (quoting and simply removing the quote tags works best imho, but all ways are good), bolding your vote (the moment your voting for) and adding up 1 to the number between brackets ( and ). When a moment reaches 50 voting stops for that moment and it gets ranked.

It's pretty easy, fun and doesn't require a lot of effort and certainly not a lot of time (15 seconds a day). Check it out, and you'll see!

Submitting your own entry/moment is allowed! Remember voting is restricted to a max of once a day and only takes fifteen seconds.

I (and possibly/maybe Ravenheart as well) would like/appreciate some company.

- Jasper
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Yeah...Go Cowboys!!
                        Oh gosh, the game is about to start and I'm a nervous wreck!!
                        Just think positive...and remember to breath. You'll be okay.

Oh yes Varda, hug that for us!

Nope, couldn't tell that at all!

Thank you.

Hey, I made you laugh! Go me!

Guuuuuuuuhhhhnnnnnng...
                        And then I made you incoherent... Go me?

You have to admit, he is a fine object.

Must.write.fic. But RIG totally distracted me with some pics in another thread I might just stare at them instead
                        Sorry 'bout that. I just found some more pics for that other thread. Gonna go post them now.

Wow...it's amazing how having his mouth slant the right way makes a huge difference!
                        Yeah, when you notice it's the wrong way...which I didn't.

Another LJ fic!!! Yay!

Yay for Ideas!!
                        Yay for both!

But....it's a nice object!
                        Indeed.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          Hi,
                          Hi Jasper!!!

I'm just dropping in to guide you all once again to the "Favorite Rodney McKay moments (first to 50)" thread.
                          Ok...I went over and place my favorite moment!! I think I did it right...if I did if was only because of you very good instructions! Thanks!

It's pretty easy, fun and doesn't require a lot of effort and certainly not a lot of time (15 seconds a day). Check it out, and you'll see!
                          Pretty easy!!! Having to think of my favorite Rodney moment, not easy at all!!

Just think positive...and remember to breath. You'll be okay.
                          Breathing!! Mostly due because the Cowboys are winning!!

You have to admit, he is a fine object.
                          Fine indeed!!

Sorry 'bout that. I just found some more pics for that other thread. Gonna go post them now.

sig by Varda

Comment

Breathing!! Mostly due because the Cowboys are winning!!
                            YAY!!!

Fine indeed!!
                            Very fine.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Hi Jasper!!!
                              Hi Elisa!

Ok...I went over and place my favorite moment!! I think I did it right...if I did if was only because of you very good instructions! Thanks!
                              You did perfect.

Pretty easy!!! Having to think of my favorite Rodney moment, not easy at all!!
                              Didn't think of that.

Now, don't forget to come back. I recommend subscribing or something like that. Then it shows up when you're in the User Control Panel. At least when there are new unread posts.
                              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Very fine.
                                Oh yeah....very fine!
                                Spoiler:

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                                Hi Elisa! You did perfect.
                                Cool!

Didn't think of that.

Now, don't forget to come back. I recommend subscribing
                                Yep...did the subscribing thing.

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X