Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I went to bed at 1am! Then I slept until 11am.
    I went to bed at 4am and woke up at 2pm *sharpens vampire fangs*
    You had better say "Hi" to him from/for us... Please? Just...don't whump him too much when you hug him, 'k? Oh, and take lots of pictures for us to drool over!
    I sure will do both of those. I'm a bit strange about the photography thing. I tend to take far too many pics and end up with fifty the same The hugging thing is scaring me already

*tries not to get angry about the SGA_Santa fic spammers on LJ*

I'm currently letting my muse run riot with a new PJM. I have absolutely no idea what's going on or how it's gonna end! Yippee!
    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post

I sure will do both of those. I'm a bit strange about the photography thing. I tend to take far too many pics and end up with fifty the same The hugging thing is scaring me already
      Goody! And you shouldn't be scared about hugging him...just imagine what it's gonna feel like to have his arms around you. Oh, and don't be afraid to take a little sniff while your at it...I bet smells great!
      Just go to your happy place.

I'm currently letting my muse run riot with a new PJM. I have absolutely no idea what's going on or how it's gonna end! Yippee!
      Yahoo! Another PJM!!!!!

OT:
      Spoiler:
      *goes to PB to prepare newly snurched pics for the MW thunk thread*
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm seeing him at Chevron 7.4! Less than a month to go *shares the squee*
        OMG...a month away!! *iz excited for you*

Danku! I might post 2 tonight. But I'm still ploughing through the pre-written ones
        Hope to see them tonight!! I'll be checking my email for the alerts!

I have sudden urge to revisit the Reavengeance 'damaged Rodney' AU for the finale I'll need to watch a couple of eps to get it right though Or maybe I'll write a PJM... or... or... OMG, I don't know where to start
        Reavengance...yes! \0/

I went to bed at 1am! Then I slept until 11am.
        Sounds like fun....staying up late and then sleeping in late!

Ooh, thankie for the heads up and for the link! Will have a look-see ASAP!
        Welcome! Lots of Rodney icons! Have fun!

You had better say "Hi" to him from/for us... Please? Just...don't whump him too much when you hug him, 'k? Oh, and take lots of pictures for us to drool over!
        Yes...make a list Varda!!
        Hugs...check
        Pictures....check
        Hi from us...check
        Whump....uncheck!

I sure will do both of those. I'm a bit strange about the photography thing. I tend to take far too many pics and end up with fifty the same
        I do that all the time!!! Going on vacations, I would take 25 rolls of film and then only put half of them in an album! All great photographers do that!
        Thank goodness for digital cameras!!

The hugging thing is scaring me already
        Aww....you know how to hug don't you? You just open your arms and squeeze!

Nooooo....stay away from the angry!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Goody! And you shouldn't be scared about hugging him...just imagine what it's gonna feel like to have his arms around you. Oh, and don't be afraid to take a little sniff while your at it...I bet smells great!
          *sniff sniff* *faint*
          Just go to your happy place.
          Should I be worried that my 'happy place' involves writing a 2k PWP torture fic That won't be seeing the light of day for quite a while, if ever!
          Yahoo! Another PJM!!!!!
          It's just (yet) another gratuitous Rodney whumpfic, with Rodney and John. It's quite late now (well, 12.30am) I'll straighten out the Puddle Jumper sized plotholes and post tomorrow. I have to finish it and post a couple of FF100s tonight... busy busy busy...
          Originally posted by ed263 View Post
          I missed those... goes back to check... nice!
          Hugs...check
          Pictures....check
          Hi from us...check
          Whump....uncheck!

Not too hard, I hope! I don't ever hug or get hugged in RL, so it'll be a bit strange
          Nooooo....stay away from the angry!!
          It's so hard! Oh oh oh *think whump think whump*

Comment

OMG...a month away!! *iz excited for you*
            *is exited too*

Sounds like fun....staying up late and then sleeping in late!
            It was nice to sleep late...for once! Haven't slept late in forever...

They are pretty, love the red one...

Hugs...check
            Pictures....check
            Hi from us...check
            Whump....uncheck!

...or squish. And never let him go. Ever.

*sniff sniff* *faint*
            Yeah, that'd pretty much be my reaction to his awesome scent.

Should I be worried that my 'happy place' involves writing a 2k PWP torture fic That won't be seeing the light of day for quite a while, if ever!
            Nah. No way. Never. Nyet and uh-uh!

It's just (yet) another gratuitous Rodney whumpfic, with Rodney and John.
            Ooh! *claps hands in morbid anticipation* I love gratuitous Rodney whumping!!!

It's quite late now (well, 12.30am) I'll straighten out the Puddle Jumper sized plotholes and post tomorrow. I have to finish it and post a couple of FF100s tonight... busy busy busy...
            Busy as the proverbial bee! Good for us!

Not too hard, I hope! I don't ever hug or get hugged in RL, so it'll be a bit strange
            No hugs for Varda? Aww! Who better than Teh Hewlett to give you your first hug!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Nah. No way. Never. Nyet and uh-uh!
              huh? *hands pills back to RIG*
              Patience, patience All my fics are gratuitous WWP (whump-without-plot)
              No hugs for Varda? Aww! Who better than Teh Hewlett to give you your first hug!
              I only hug the cat, and she swats at my face with her claws whenever I do that

Comment

*sniff sniff* *faint*
                Don't faint until AFTER you hug and sniff him!

Should I be worried that my 'happy place' involves writing a 2k PWP torture fic
                Hey....a happy place is a happy place!

It's just (yet) another gratuitous Rodney whumpfic, with Rodney and John.
                Yay!! Rodney whumpfic with John to help his buddy!

I missed those... goes back to check... nice!
                Yep, very nice!

You'll do just fine, just remember to let go!

It was nice to sleep late...for once! Haven't slept late in forever...
                Good way to start of the new year!

I second that!

Patience, patience
                Waiting...waiting patiently.

That's just their way of saying...I love you!

sig by Varda

Comment

huh? *hands pills back to RIG*
                  I meant that you shouldn't be afraid that your happy place is that fic. *hides pills*

Yep, Oliver does that too. But I love him anyway!

Don't faint until AFTER you hug and sniff him!
                  What she said!!!

Hey....a happy place is a happy place!
                  Even if it does involve gallons of Rodney's blood being spilled.

Yay!! Rodney whumpfic with John to help his buddy!
                  Double yay!!!

You'll do just fine, just remember to let go!
                  ...or not.

Good way to start of the new year!
                  Yep!

That's just their way of saying...I love you!
                  That or "Get outta my face!"
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Yep, Oliver does that too. But I love him anyway!
                    Aww!!!

That or "Get outta my face!"

RiG, I love your new icon and sig!!

And just because....
                    Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

RiG, I love your new icon and sig!!
                      But the picture of Rodney is the wrong way around! His lovely mouth tilts down to his left. It's makes him look... strange Oh
                      Hehehe, I like this one best

Wow, I'm bored And I'd love to write some endless comfort/aftermath for poor Rodney after the latest torture fic, but, as I've said before I lean towards the 'hurt' side of the equation and, well, *is bored*

PJM:Hostages has no plot whatsoever... *woe*

There was a nice pic on LJ's Hewlett Daily comm today look here Someone commented about his shoulders... but I was looking elsewhere

*melts into a miserable blubbing pile of goo*

Comment

But the picture of Rodney is the wrong way around! His lovely mouth tilts down to his left. It's makes him look... strange Oh
                        Oh, you're right! I thought there was something a little off.

Hehehe, I like this one best
                        I tend to stop half way down the picture and just pause for a few minutes!

Wow, I'm bored And I'd love to write some endless comfort/aftermath for poor Rodney after the latest torture fic, but, as I've said before I lean towards the 'hurt' side of the equation and, well, *is bored*
                        Aww....please right some endless comfort for Rodney!!

PJM:Hostages has no plot whatsoever... *woe*
                        And your letting that stop you!

There was a nice pic on LJ's Hewlett Daily comm today look here Someone commented about his shoulders... but I was looking elsewhere
                        I kept looking 'elsewhere' the whole show!!
                        Those pants were very distracting!

sig by Varda

Comment

I tend to stop half way down the picture and just pause for a few minutes!

I kept looking 'elsewhere' the whole show!!
                          Those pants were very distracting!
                          OMG I have the same problem with these two pics *guttersplash*

And to think I never understood peeps always going on about this 'thigh-holster' fixation...
                          Aww....please right some endless comfort for Rodney!!
                          Oh, I'd love to! I'm tempted to take it right from the end of ReavengeanceII and spin the AU right out
                          And you're letting that stop you!
                          I know! It's totally crazy. I used to be in the 'I don't care what people think' school, and just accepted the fact that my stuff's all gratuitous, plotless and unreccable, and got on with it! But since I went on LJ I just can't help that I *do* care about it now

Okay, I've got two hours before turn in, let's see if I can get something done and posted

Comment

OMG I have the same problem with these two pics *guttersplash*

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...GA204-0028.jpg
                            http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...GA204-0029.jpg
                            And to think I never understood peeps always going on about this 'thigh-holster' fixation...
                            Oh yeah! Love those two pictures!!

Well the whole thigh holster fixation, it just draws a persons eyes to a certain area of the body!

Oh, I'd love to! I'm tempted to take it right from the end of ReavengeanceII and spin the AU right out
                            Spin, spin, spin away!!

I know! It's totally crazy. I used to be in the 'I don't care what people think' school, and just accepted the fact that my stuff's all gratuitous, plotless and unreccable, and got on with it! But since I went on LJ I just can't help that I *do* care about it now
                            But that is a good thing! Whump with plot is great!!
                            So is WWP (whump without plot). Every once in a while you just get in a quickie!

sig by Varda

Comment

Oh yeah! Love those two pictures!!

http://i440.photobucket.com/albums/q...x05-0919-1.jpg

Well the whole thigh holster fixation, it just draws a persons eyes to a certain area of the body!
                              It sure does!

Hows about this one then?

Or maybe these?
                              Spoiler:

Spin, spin, spin away!!
                              I now have a beginning
                              But that is a good thing! Whump with plot is great!!
                              So is WWP (whump without plot). Every once in a while you just get in a quickie!

Here's a quickie Summer

I'm going to try and straighten out that wayward PJM now

Comment

Guh!! Those are....nice! And very distracting!

I now have a beginning
                                Yay!!

Here's a quickie Summer
                                Read it!! But FFN is having trouble letting me leave a review! I'll try again later! But loved it!

I'm going to try and straighten out that wayward PJM now
                                I'll be waiting for the results!

Found some more DH icons Here

I think DH has filled out very nicely!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X