Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
    No, just download it. Sometimes it screws up on the upload and doesn't post the video itself. It drives me nuts.
    Ok....downloaded.

Loved the video! Really enjoying the songs and really loved the ending to this video! Thanks, hope to see more!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
      Ok....downloaded.

Loved the video! Really enjoying the songs and really loved the ending to this video! Thanks, hope to see more!
      Thanks and glad that worked. That ending was a spur of the moment. I put it in there cause that's how most of the Silent Hill games are like and I thought it was hilarious.

I'm going to do another one and ask what episodes if any people want to see.
      Last edited by Ravenheart; 05 December 2009, 01:22 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Temper pics.

Spoiler:

I'm not the best icon maker, but I couldn't resist some of those pics.
        So here we are, my first offering of icons on this thread:

I hope you like!
        Spoiler:
        Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

You guys probably already know it but David will be on FedCon in Germany next spring. So for Europeans who didn´t have a chance to see him in Pegasus 2, here is your chance
          He is also going to be in Birmingham in the end of January in Chevron 7.4 (I think)

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

He is also going to be in Birmingham in the end of January in Chevron 7.4 (I think)
            Yes, that's right from the 28th till the 30th. *Is so there*

*shifty look* *goes back to lurking*
            sigpic
            Really wants to meet Robin Dunne so I can get him to pull his pants down

Comment

I've opened a thread for FedCon 2010, a link is in my sig =)
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Wow! I haven't been here in 2 days and I see some new faces...at least in this thread anyway.

Sorry for being AWOL. Was reading NCIS fic the last two days.

Great icons Oboe!

That's so cute! You need to give Rodney a red nose!!
                Alas, that was not one of the options on Photobucket. I'll see what I can do...

EDIT: Okay, so PB had the clown nose option...

Love it! *snurch*

Thanks for the heads up! Gonna go check 'em out!

Originally posted by spork67 View Post
                I made a fanmix for a fic I've been working on. Its a SGA/SPN fic set during Supernatural's 5.04 "The End"... The first fic (or at least first half of it) focuses on the SGA side of things, and Rodney has a huge part in this.

SPOILERS FOR MY FIC, SEASON FIVE OF SGA, 5.04 "THE END" (SUPERNATURAL), AND CHARACTER DEATH.

Anthem of the Angels
                Hiya spork69! This fic of yours sounds interesting! I'll have to give it a read when I'm...when I get a chance. Same goes for your latest video Raven...soon as I get the chance.
                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 06 December 2009, 12:44 PM.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

Hiya spork69! This fic of yours sounds interesting! I'll have to give it a read when I'm...when I get a chance. Same goes for your latest video Raven...soon as I get the chance.
                  Welcome back!

No hurry. I have a link to all the puppies in my sig.
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome back!
                    Thank you. I forgot to mention the other reason why I wasn't here the last 2 days...my computer was doing it's molasses impression again. I managed to post in a few other threads but was too fed up to try my luck in this one.

No hurry. I have a link to all the puppies in my sig.
                    Good to know.

EDIT: Tried my hand at a few Christmas themed icons...

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 06 December 2009, 06:16 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I like these. So pretty. Snurching.
                      sigpic

Comment

I like these. So pretty. Snurching.
                        Thank you, glad you like them.

Here's some more...

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks and glad that worked. That ending was a spur of the moment. I put it in there cause that's how most of the Silent Hill games are like and I thought it was hilarious.
                          I'm going to do another one and ask what episodes if any people want to see.
                          Any episode with Rodney!

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
                          I'm not the best icon maker, but I couldn't resist some of those pics.
                          So here we are, my first offering of icons on this thread:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...ceteam12-1.jpg
                          http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...glaring4-1.jpg
                          http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...aring4-2-1.jpg
                          http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...nfected7-2.jpg
                          I hope you like!
                          Those were great Oboe! I've snurched them, thanks for sharing them with us!

Wow! I haven't been here in 2 days
                          Sorry for being AWOL. Was reading NCIS fic the last two days.
                          I think I was gone for 2 days as well.. also reading fanfiction, but SGA ones!

Alas, that was not one of the options on Photobucket. I'll see what I can do...
                          EDIT: Okay, so PB had the clown nose option...
                          http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/x...ion8-2-1-1.jpg
                          Wow! Love it! That red nose really stands out! Rudolph would be jealous!

Love it! *snurch*
                          I see that you are using the icon! Looks good! Also love the new sig!

Thank you. I forgot to mention the other reason why I wasn't here the last 2 days...my computer was doing it's molasses impression again.
                          Hate it when the computer doesn't behave itself! Hope it's working properly now!

Here's some more...
                          Those were awesome! Snurched them all! "Ho fricking Ho"...LOL...that was really funny!! You need to make one with DH in the tub with the duckie covering up some parts and replace the duck with a christmas bow! That would be fun to unwrap!

Here are some SGA jigsaw puzzles that Leesaperrie put on her LJ site. They were fun to do and only about 40 pieces, so not to difficult.

sig by Varda

Comment

*snucks in*

Looks at the lovely pics and icons. Points to new sig

*fades mysteriously into the shadows again*
                            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I think I was gone for 2 days as well.. also reading fanfiction, but SGA ones!
                              Hope you read some good ones! I know I read some great NCIS fics...mostly Tony whumping.

Wow! Love it! That red nose really stands out! Rudolph would be jealous!
                              Thanx. And, yes, he would.

I see that you are using the icon! Looks good! Also love the new sig!
                              I am and thank you.

Hate it when the computer doesn't behave itself! Hope it's working properly now!
                              Well, it's working better than it was... it hasn't worked "properly" for long while now.
                              Spoiler:
                              Too many errors. I have AVG but all I keep getting when I click on "fix all errors" is a prompt to download something else! It's driving me crazy!

On the up side I may be getting a laptop soon...like after Christmas when all the bills are taken care of for this year. So excited!

Those were awesome! Snurched them all! "Ho fricking Ho"...LOL...that was really funny!!
                              Thanx. Yeah, the look on his face just screamed that.

One more...

You need to make one with DH in the tub with the duckie covering up some parts and replace the duck with a christmas bow! That would be fun to unwrap!
                              Hmm...dunno if I can make that one but...I can try. I'd rather unwrap it though.

Here are some SGA jigsaw puzzles that Leesaperrie put on her LJ site. They were fun to do and only about 40 pieces, so not to difficult.
                              Oooh! I love puzzles! Can't wait to check them out!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                              *snucks in*

Looks at the lovely pics and icons. Points to new sig

"snucks in*? Nice sig Varda!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                                *snucks in*
                                Snucks in?

Points to new sig
                                Love your new sig!

Looking forward to reading the santa fic you are writing!! Hurry, you are running out of time!

Hope you read some good ones! I know I read some great NCIS fics...mostly Tony whumping.
                                Oh yeah, they have been good!

Well, it's working better than it was... it hasn't worked "properly" for long while now.
                                Spoiler:
                                Too many errors. I have AVG but all I keep getting when I click on "fix all errors" is a prompt to download something else! It's driving me crazy!
                                Spoiler:
                                I downloaded System Mechanic for a free trail. I don't know if it fixed anything, it says it did You might want to try it out and see if does anything for your computer.

On the up side I may be getting a laptop soon...like after Christmas when all the bills are taken care of for this year. So excited!
                                Cool! PC or MAC? I've got a Dell and so far so good (knocks on wood)!

Nice! Snurched!

Hmm...dunno if I can make that one but...I can try. I'd rather unwrap it though.
                                Need the icon to be animated, the bow unwrapping...oh thinking thoughts!

Oooh! I love puzzles! Can't wait to check them out!
                                Did a few more, they were fun!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X