Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
    Boy, I'm behind. I see GW is still being a pain. Saw that there's going to be an update. Yay!
    Random pics.
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...Auroragun2.jpg
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...uns/fedup4.jpg
    Oooh..Rodney with a big gun!! Love those pictures! Thanks Ravenheart!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Made another icon...
    http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...tt/dance-1.jpg
    ...am trying to be silly with this one.
    You succeeded....it is silly...and I love it! Snurched! Thanks!

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
    There's a new icon post on LJ by aotearoagal. There are over 200!
    The rest are here
    EDIT: His/her website is pretty neat too - there are 5 pages of Rodney icons starting here
    I saw those before coming here! But I didn't see the 5 pages of Rodney goodness..thanks for the link!

sig by Varda

Comment

Sorry about your neck RiG but I think you are fine. Mine does that as does my back now (pop and crack I mean). Scared me so I asked my chiropractor about it and he asked if it hurt and when I said no then he said it wasn't anything to worry about. <shrug>

Thanks for the icon link Varda. Off to check them out.
      Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

There's a new icon post on LJ by aotearoagal. There are over 200!

Samples of the Rodney ones
        http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...otearoagal.jpg http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...raotearoag.jpg http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...otearoagal.jpg

The rest are here

EDIT: His/her website is pretty neat too - there are 5 pages of Rodney icons starting here
        Thanx for the link. Did you happen to see my last icon? Was just something silly made very late at night.

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
        You succeeded....it is silly...and I love it! Snurched! Thanks!
        Thank you and Your welcome.

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
        Sorry about your neck RiG but I think you are fine. Mine does that as does my back now (pop and crack I mean). Scared me so I asked my chiropractor about it and he asked if it hurt and when I said no then he said it wasn't anything to worry about. <shrug>
        Spoiler:
        Thanx. It does hurt today...when I turn to the right. I tried sleeping with just one pillow, I guess it helped seeing as the cracking is down to barely noticeable levels now. I usually sleep with three pillows because I have rhinitis, makes me very stuffy, and sleeping a little higher helps me breath a little better, that and my fan on low.
        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 18 October 2009, 10:27 AM.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Because I'm bored and don't feel good...

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanx for the link. Did you happen to see my last icon? Was just something silly made very late at night.
            Sure I saw it! I'm just a bit 'iconed out' at the moment. Have been looking on LJ too much I'm not keen on that pic of DH either

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...9-grin-2-1.jpg
            I like that one

Hope you feel better soon. I think I'll either post all my woes on LJ or just crawl under this rock over here (after beating Rodney with a big stick of course!)
            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Sure I saw it! I'm just a bit 'iconed out' at the moment. Have been looking on LJ too much I'm not keen on that pic of DH either
              Eh, that's okay. I know it's not my best work so...

I like that one
              Thanx.

Hope you feel better soon.
              Thank you.

I think I'll either post all my woes on LJ or just crawl under this rock over here (after beating Rodney with a big stick of course!)
              HEY! There will be no beating of Rodney with anything! Unless of course it's in a fic.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Aww...hope you feel better!

Like his smile with the word genius...nice!

I think I'll either post all my woes on LJ or just crawl under this rock over here (after beating Rodney with a big stick of course!)
                Or, in the case of your new story a big robot!

HEY! There will be no beating of Rodney with anything! Unless of course it's in a fic.
                Oh yes....need it in a Rodney fic!

sig by Varda

Comment

Oh my god! I had a TOTAL geek out lol! I went to my very first convention (Big Apple Comic Con) (i met Bra'tac lol i mean tony!) and i got the Atlantis Pegagus patch and......The RODNEY MCKAY Canadian patch! Total and utter geek out! LOL

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                  Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
                    Aww...hope you feel better!
                    Thanx, so do I - dentist appointment tomorrow morning for a very intensive cleaning. Thank the gods I have the day off!

Like his smile with the word genius...nice!
                    Hey, I do too. Thank you.

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                    Oh my god! I had a TOTAL geek out lol! I went to my very first convention (Big Apple Comic Con) (i met Bra'tac lol i mean tony!) and i got the Atlantis Pegagus patch and......The RODNEY MCKAY Canadian patch! Total and utter geek out! LOL
                    Hey, I was just reading about that Con in the NY Daily News! Was wondering if any Stargate actors atteneded...jealous that you got those patches. What are you gonna put them on? Also, way cool that you met Bra'tac's alter-ego Tony Amendola!

Now, if only we could all go to the next Con that David is gonna be at that would be awesome! We could meet him together, get a photo with him surrounded by his loyal GW thunkers (and whumpers)...we'ed (I'd) never let him go! Jane who?
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

WWRT

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        The left half of my mouth is numb. I went to the dentist this morning for a cleaning and I got shot up full of novocaine, it's beginning to wear off now and my teeth are hurting a bit. I'm starving and I can't eat until the numbness is completely gone which stinks because by then my mouth will be hurting...thank the gods for Ibuprofen. ...and I have a headache.

Love these!

RiG: You can give them to me Rodney...I sure can use the cheering up.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Here are the patches! (spoiler for size, these piccys are HUGE LOL)

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                          Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                          Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                          sigpic

Comment

Now, if only we could all go to the next Con that David is gonna be at that would be awesome! We could meet him together, get a photo with him surrounded by his loyal GW thunkers (and whumpers)...we'ed (I'd) never let him go! Jane who?
                            That would be so cool!! Poor DH, he wouldn't know what hit him!!

I wonder how long DH had to stay in that tub and if he got all wrinkly!

Give them to RiG! She's had a tough day today!

Another great installment of WWRT Ravenheart! Thanks!

Spoiler:
                            The left half of my mouth is numb. I went to the dentist this morning for a cleaning and I got shot up full of novocaine, it's beginning to wear off now and my teeth are hurting a bit. I'm starving and I can't eat until the numbness is completely gone which stinks because by then my mouth will be hurting...thank the gods for Ibuprofen. ...and I have a headache.
                            Spoiler:
                            Couldn't tell that half of your mouth was numb, I could understand you just fine!
                            Anyhoo, hope it all strightens out for you and hope the Ibuprofen stops the pain from getting to bad! Happy chewing!

RiG: You can give them to me Rodney...I sure can use the cheering up.
                            I sugguested you!

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                            Here are the patches! (spoiler for size, these piccys are HUGE LOL)
                            Oh wow! Those are great! Thanks for sharing!

sig by Varda

Comment

I have pics! Of course most people can ignore the snark and just stare at the pretties

Rodney ponders the next chapter of my fic (2 of Perfectly Heartless)
                              Spoiler:

McKAY: You know what, Varda, this kinda sucks

McKAY: You'll never get any of those pooh-pooh recs or awards that you complain about all the time, if you keep writing this plotless whumpy crack!

McKAY: More likely get some more of those fiery flamy thingies from people who dislike both me (not that anyone could possibly!) and whump

ZELENKA: Oh, I am in this chapter too, yes?

McKAY: Maybe, just a little bit. But I'm still the big star, 'cos Varda clearly has no clue how to write you!
                              But I haven't checked it over yet to see how truly bad it is... the overall impression that I got when I was writing it was that it was pretty awful
                              Spoiler:
                              *Hugs my new avi possessively*
                              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I have pics! Of course most people can ignore the snark and just stare at the pretties
                                Oooh...pics!!

Rodney ponders the next chapter of my fic (2 of Perfectly Heartless)
                                Spoiler:
                                http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...BAMSR114-1.jpg
                                McKAY: You know what, Varda, this kinda sucks

Poor Rodney, he does look kinda scared and worried on what you are planning to do to him!

Spoiler:
                                http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...11BAMSR203.jpg
                                McKAY: You'll never get any of those pooh-pooh recs or awards that you complain about all the time, if you keep writing this plotless whumpy crack!

Plotless!?!? There's always a plot! The plot to whump Rodney!

Spoiler:
                                http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...11BAMSR313.jpg
                                ZELENKA: Oh, I am in this chapter too, yes?

*hugs Radek*

Spoiler:
                                http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/r...11BAMSR224.jpg
                                McKAY: Maybe, just a little bit. But I'm still the big star, 'cos Varda clearly has no clue how to write you!

*giggles* Yes, Rodney you are always the star! And Varda so does know how to write Radek!

But I haven't checked it over yet to see how truly bad it is... the overall impression that I got when I was writing it was that it was pretty awful
                                Aww...I'm sure you will get it all strighten out and looking good! I have faith in you!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X