Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alder View Post
    Hmmm...we've been a little thin on the thunkworthy pictures, what with all our talking. (Not complaining about the talking! Talking is also fun!)
    Let's see what I can dig up:
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...r76/zpm-44.jpg
    Oh dear - sad lad. Wonder what's up...*hugs*
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...m-53-shock.jpg
    Hmm...worried looking here too...
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...54-worried.jpg
    And here! Dear me...
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...-56-random.jpg
    Ah, here we have "just being cute". Aww.
    http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/t...-halfsmile.jpg
    And a wee smile. That's better...
    I think he gave us a wee smile when he realized that Varda hasn't whumped him in stories for a while now
    Thanks for the pictures/captions....enjoyed them all!!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I was like that during Tabula Rasa... so many (infirmary) moments...
    Me too

Wow....Wonderful!! Thanks RiG!

He's so cute!! *squishes him*

Edit: Thanks RiG for posting again. Was off for a while doing the Father's Day get together.

sig by Varda

Comment

Spoiler:
      The first episode or Merlin aired (here in the US) a few hours ago and I missed it due to being here so I went and watched it on Youtube and loved it! I love Arthurian legend, Camalot, all that! And Anthony (Stewart) Head as Uther is fantabulous!

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
      Wow....Wonderful!! Thanks RiG!

Edit: Thanks RiG for posting again. Was off for a while doing the Father's Day get together.
      You're welcome.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

And here's a behind the scenes pic from The Shrine...
        It's from an episode? What on ... not-Earth ... was he ( and the rest of the team ) doing on the Stargate? I thought it was some photographer's fancy artsy idea of a promo shot? And yes, it looks like he's wondering how to get down. Kinda like a kitty stuck in a tree.

Alder may have been getting gradually more Scottish as she got more frustrated...]
        Just like Scotty from Star Trek! ( Damn, I need to get my lazy butt off the sofa and go see this movie! ) Scottish accent is lovely!

Also, lovely pics! The poor thing has a tendency to look worried much of the time... but he's so adorable when he does..! Just makes me want to hug him and tell him that everything's going to be alright!

Nah, may maybe she never heard of or seen the acronym before.
        *points @ self* Swedish, 34 years of age. I don't know every internet acronym there is...

Comment

What's funny is I get very Scottish when agitated... as Alder can attest to... yet I moved to England when I was 4...

Mind you I am in regular contact with my Scots family and whenever I visit I get the accent again... but still... tis weird.

Pictures and captions being uploaded tonight (got the pics, just gotta think o' funny stuff to say)
          sig by me

Comment

Well, while Kitty cranks up her Fun-o-metre, I'll dig out a couple of captions:

Spoiler:

"Y'know, the reception in Pegasus is awful..."

"And for my next trick, I'll make this candle levitate above my left shoulder - taa-dah!"

"...I can't see a socket anywhere..."

"I laugh in the face of electrocution!"

"Ok...I accept that this is pretty cool. But we've got Tetris."
            Last edited by Alder; 07 July 2009, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Well, while Kitty cranks up her Fun-o-metre, I'll dig out a couple of captions
              Great combination of gorgeous pics and funny captions! Love the one in the bathtub! Need your back scrubbed, handsome?

Comment

More Get Down pics.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                  More Get Down pics.
                  Poor thing doesn't look like he's having fun at all...

But OMG, is he...

Spoiler:
                  ... kicking that guy out of the tree? Looks like a lot of drama going on here!

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                    Poor thing doesn't look like he's having fun at all...

But OMG, is he...

Spoiler:
                    ... kicking that guy out of the tree? Looks like a lot of drama going on here!
                    Spoiler:
                    Yes. That's the second guy he kicks out of the tree.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Yes. That's the second guy he kicks out of the tree.
                      Spoiler:
                      Ouch! From what I've read, it seems these boys are bullying him, and I can't blame him for wanting to strike back. I'm feeling so sorry for this poor man, and I haven't even seen the movie!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Ouch! From what I've read, it seems these boys are bullying him, and I can't blame him for wanting to strike back. I'm feeling so sorry for this poor man, and I haven't even seen the movie!

Spoiler:
                        Basically they want to beat him to death for hitting the leader's younger brother. Course, the brother started it by blocking Murray's path and not letting the poor guy go around him.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Sits in the deafening silence outside the spoilers, since she wants to watch that film at somepoint soon*

Nice pics, Alder!

Comment

Tinah's random requests ( part ? ) :

Hi... while I love cats, I'm really beginning to feel the need for using an actual Rodney icon/avatar. So, everybody who posts in this thread, which ones do you use and what would you recommend for me? There are, what, 70 to choose from minus the ones regulars of the thread already use? ( Yes, I know I can use whichever one I want, but I don't want to "copy" somebody else, it would just be confusing. )

Comment

Tinah's random requests ( part ? ) :

Hi... while I love cats, I'm really beginning to feel the need for using an actual Rodney icon/avatar. So, everybody who posts in this thread, which ones do you use and what would you recommend for me? There are, what, 70 to choose from minus the ones regulars of the thread already use? ( Yes, I know I can use whichever one I want, but I don't want to "copy" somebody else, it would just be confusing. )

*Points to avatar* I'm using a GateWorld one until I make 2,000 posts. I'd recommend looking through all the Rodney avatars and picking one you like.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here they are... not hugely funny... but post 400! (gee I'm a slow poster... )

Spoiler:

Sheppard: "Awh man, you just missed the turn for Macdonalds"
                                McKay: "Geez just sit down and be quiet... do you want me to turn this jumper around and go home?"

"Hmm you think being lost is funny? luckily for us I remembered the GPS"

"What do you mean 'the batteries are back in the Jumper'? gah"

McKay: "Hmmn, luckily the batteries from your Gameboy fit..."
                                Sheppard: "Good... wait whatnow?!"

"Noooooooooo..... Step away from the computer and put the Windows ME install set down... slowly"

"Guys... I am going to get you for burying me whilst I had my nap... guys?!"

I am loving rewatching seasons 1 + 2 at high res
                                sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X