• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underground eye pics.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
      I work in a customer facing environment, so my ear hurts after a day on the phone with people ranting on and on and on about how rubbish everything is (they always apologise and say 'Oh, no, it's not you I'm angry with.' Yeah right, so why are you shouting at me and being so mean?) I do love my job so much though when I'm not taking the phone calls

So, now you can see why I don't want to read comments about how rubbish things are when I'm not at work!

Do you have the DVDs? I write lots of fic so I quite rarely watch any episodes

Have some cutesy pics

Spoiler:

*Smiles and whistles innocently*
      He looks sooooo young and so cute in the first picture. But you know he did fill out nicely

I'm off to check over my Rodney smut fic and then I'll be back
      Rodney smut!! Yes!!

sig by Varda

Comment

I read that out of context and, um, you gave me some ideas

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        I went to the Anti McKay thread talk to see what they were going to change the name to out of curiosity and the proposed titles are "If life gives you a LEMON"

well as a fan of Rodney I was mad cause he states over and OVER that he is ALLERGIC and that was just like say give Sheppard a gun cause that will kill Sheppard.

So I said Hey that is offensive, but because I don't post there I had no say (BOGUS)

Then one of the MODS said that Rodney isn't Allergic so therefore it is okay!! also seeing that TPTB made light of it that it is not a real ALLERGY!

So that also made me mad!
        Makes me mad too! HE clearly states in 48 Hours: "I am deathly alrergic to citrus!" Did the mods not see that episode???

Of course he's allergic You've come to the right place for Rodney sympathy.
        Wouldn't that be the McKay Whumping thread?

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
        That you get enough of that at WORK (Silly)

I miss seeing Rodney every night on the re-runs
        So do I! SciFi stopped airing the 5pm reruns... but still air the 6pm SG-1 reruns. WHY???

And yes Varda, I do have the DVD's, all 4 seasons worth.

Have some cutesy pics

Spoiler:

*Smiles and whistles innocently*

I'm off to check over my Rodney smut fic and then I'll be back
        Nice Cutesy pics! So...er, cute!

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
        Underground eye pics.

Spoiler:

Or lordy, his mouth in these two pics is just.. GUH!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          So do I! SciFi stopped airing the 5pm reruns... but still air the 6pm SG-1 reruns. WHY???
          I miss seeing Rodney each Friday!! Such a shame that SciFi isn't showing SGA at a descent hour, I haven't gone back to SciFi since the series finale.
          Thank goodness for Fanfiction!

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
            I miss seeing Rodney each Friday!! Such a shame that SciFi isn't showing SGA at a descent hour, I haven't gone back to SciFi since the series finale.
            They don't show SGA at all on normal TV in the UK. I've only ever seen it via DVDs
            Thank goodness for Fanfiction!
            I love fanfiction. Mostly writing, but I try and read some too RiG'll know whenever I've been reading as her email inbox probably gets flooded with McKay Whumping C2 story alerts
            McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I love fanfiction. Mostly writing, but I try and read some too RiG'll know whenever I've been reading as her email inbox probably gets flooded with McKay Whumping C2 story alerts
              I do indeed ...and, yes, it does.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

They don't show SGA at all on normal TV in the UK. I've only ever seen it via DVDs
                I don't know how in the world the rest of the world can wait for the DVDs!
                It just is not fair that shows made in the US can not be viewed by fans all over the world...just so wrong!

I love going into the C2 site and going back to re-read stores! I'm one of those of people who can re-read stories a million times!

sig by Varda

Comment

Ok, let me try posting a picture here and see how it goes.

I'm sure Teyla appreciated Rodney doing the honors of helping to deliver her baby. That whole scene was just so hilarious!

Spoiler:

sig by Varda

Comment

It just is not fair that shows made in the US can not be viewed by fans all over the world...just so wrong!
                    The answer to that is simple, i just can't spell it to you in here......

It starts with a D......
                    I do it all the time........don't go imagining things now....
                    Spoiler:
                    APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                    (YEAR 0 - 100)
                    "O thou Sun,
                    send me as far over the earth
                    as is my pleasure and thine,
                    and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                    but never hear anything of bad ones,
                    nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Ok, let me try posting a picture here and see how it goes.

I'm sure Teyla appreciated Rodney doing the honors of helping to deliver her baby. That whole scene was just so hilarious!

Spoiler:
                      That scene was painful and traumatic!
                      I had to look away and close my eyes....and my ears!
                      Yet i also managed to laugh.... i haven't got a clue how did this happened though....
                      Spoiler:
                      APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                      (YEAR 0 - 100)
                      "O thou Sun,
                      nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                        The answer to that is simple, i just can't spell it to you in here......

It starts with a D......
                        I do it all the time........don't go imagining things now....
                        Imagining things? Who meeeeee!!

It's a shame that the networks can't seem to imagine that it would really be a great to let the rest of world see their shows on their websites.

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                          That scene was painful and traumatic!
                          I had to look away and close my eyes....and my ears!

Yet i also managed to laugh.... i haven't got a clue how did this happened though....
                          I was laughing so hard...poor Rodney. But I am glad they wrote the scene as payback to the fans for not including Rodney in the scene when Teyla told Ronon and John she was pregnant.

sig by Varda

Comment

I didn't even noticed that!! Unbelievable what a fan can notice!!

I don't think that they don't want to sell it, other things get in the way probably.I have no clue what that might be though.Maybe the product is to expensive or something.
                            Spoiler:
                            APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                            (YEAR 0 - 100)
                            "O thou Sun,
                            nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

I love going into the C2 site and going back to re-read stores! I'm one of those of people who can re-read stories a million times!
                              What exactly is this C2 site of which you all are speaking?
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                                What exactly is this C2 site of which you all are speaking?
                                Check the link in my sig McKay Whumping! Archive It's a link to an archive of stories on www.fanfiction.net There are many C2 (Community Archives) on the site where people pick out the best stories with a certain theme
                                McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Working...
                                X