Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
    Look what I found at Safeway tonight:

$5.00!!! Damn! I paid $18.99 for my copy! On sale! It was marked $22.99 but when I got to the register to pay for it the guy rang it up and said $18.99, I had to do a double take at the little screen facing me that displays the price for the customers to see because I could not believe it!. I had know idea that it was on sale. And when I was out in the parking lot, I was so excited that I finally had my very own a copy of A Dog's Breakfast that I held up the movie and yelled WooHoo!

Time to thunk!

Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 16 December 2008, 11:49 AM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Lovely picture RiG!

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
        Lovely picture RiG!
        Thanx.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Dirty Rodney.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
            Dirty Rodney.

Spoiler:

Ooooooh! I love dirty Rodney!

Rodney in his boxers.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
              Dirty Rodney.

Spoiler:

Dirty AND tied up ^__^ yummy

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
              Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
              sigpic

Comment

Is it a coincidence, that the eleventh Doctor wil be revealed on thursday, while Mr. Hewlett flies to the UK today?
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  $5.00!!! Damn! I paid $18.99 for my copy! On sale! It was marked $22.99 but when I got to the register to pay for it the guy rang it up and said $18.99, I had to do a double take at the little screen facing me that displays the price for the customers to see because I could not believe it!. I had know idea that it was on sale. And when I was out in the parking lot, I was so excited that I finally had my very own a copy of A Dog's Breakfast that I held up the movie and yelled WooHoo!

Time to thunk!

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/c...SiegePart2.jpg
                  Nice picture! I got my copy in Vancouver, for about 22 CAD. And I still need a player to actually watch it. Stupid RCodes.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Is it a coincidence, that the eleventh Doctor wil be revealed on thursday, while Mr. Hewlett flies to the UK today?
                    Hum. That is a coinkydink.

Just read David's twitter: Flying out tonight and Baz has his own seat...how terribly grown up of him!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh come on, let me dream until thursday

(I wouldn't want to hold a toddler on my knees for 9 hrs - its only fair he's got his own seat )
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

LOL You have a point there, on both counts!
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

If David were to become the Next Doctor Who then I would finally have a reason to watch that show.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

If he were then I wouldn't have a reason to stop watching it. DT is pretty thunk worthy himself and I am going to seriously miss him in the role. DH would be interesting though I doubt he has much of a chance. I'm thinking it's pretty much a coinkydink too that he is going over now.

Are they really announcing it anyway? I have heard several times mentioned when it was supposed to be said, last being the Children in Need Special.
                            Last edited by RDAfan61; 16 December 2008, 05:26 PM. Reason: Can't spell <sigh>
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              That would be lovely (floats away on dreamy cloud)

If David were to become the Next Doctor Who then I would finally have a reason to watch that show.
                              Oh, I agree RiG!

Hum. That is a coinkydink.

Just read David's twitter: Flying out tonight and Baz has his own seat...how terribly grown up of him!
                              Coinkydink (?) what a great word haven't heard it before

There is a countdown timer on the Doctor Who official site:-
                              BBC Doctor Who

A few seconds ago it read 8 days, 18hrs, 10min to announcement...
                              McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

I guess the countdown timer counts to the airing of the christmas special
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X