No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. As long as I can hear his voice over and over for hours on end, I'm happy. I still listen music from the 80s like Foreigner.
    sigpic

Comment

I would listen to him at anytime even if he was singing the phone book lols ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
      Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
      Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
      sigpic

Comment

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Oh, I would listen as well, but honestly: he should use that time to do some acting instead of recording!

And the 80's were great for music (but not so much for clothes).
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Just listened to David's latest GW interview and ...I hung on his every word.*sigh*

I would listen to him at anytime even if he was singing the phonebook lols ^^
            You and me both girl!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

OMG YAY! *rushes off to download interview*

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ravenheart View Post
                I agree. As long as I can hear his voice over and over for hours on end, I'm happy. I still listen music from the 80s like Foreigner.
                Well, I fell for 70s since I started to be obsessed with TV Show Life on Mars

I hope that David could make some really cool movie. I mean, some "1st league", even as a director. I think someone as multitalented as him deserves a chance to be known to everybody, not just SG fans and random independent movies fans. Many actors or/and directors started their career in their 40s There is *something* about men in this age....

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Just watched the interview! WOOHOO! It was awesome! You could hear Baz in the background lols. It's so cute! ^__^ tehe

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                    Just watched the interview! WOOHOO! It was awesome! You could hear Baz in the background lols. It's so cute! ^__^ tehe

~Dani
                    I loved hearing Baz, I heard Jayne too!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                      I hope that David could make some really cool movie. I mean, some "1st league", even as a director. I think someone as multitalented as him deserves a chance to be known to everybody, not just SG fans and random independent movies fans. Many actors or/and directors started their career in their 40s There is *something* about men in this age....
                      I think Nothing is major cool.
                      I like independent films much more then any other as they tell the stories mainstream films refuse to tell, if he could do what Jonny Depp does, now that would be cool. However I don't want to share the awesome acting that is David Hewlett! I want it for myself! I love being a fan of a guy most of my friends haven't even heard of! LOL

Do you think the "news" he referrers to is Starcrossed related?

Comment

It could be. Then again, it could be the ADB sequel or Splice or Helen(another independent movie)...who knows...

What ever it is, it's gonna be awesome!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I wanted to comment on the interview, but I'd just be repeating what everyone else said so more eye spam.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I miss that tan and blue jacket! LOLs We rarely see him in the Tan and Blue uniform anymore...*pouts* lols

~Dani

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              I already mentioned that one but I am now almost sure David mentioned cereal in his twitter or blog about ADB being in Stargate. Almost sure. I don't have time to look now but I am willing to green the person who can find it for me.
                              I have it.
                              Spoiler:
                              In the SG1 movie Continuum, Carter is in the supermarket shopping and she picks up a box of Frooties, the same cereal that Patrick eats in ADB.

Oops, sorry. I'm going backwards from the end and didn't see what started this discussion. You want David's reference, not where the cereal is used. Sorry. I admit I personally don't remember the reading about the cereal reference by David in his blog or twitter. Maybe he said it at a con and you read a report?

To make up for that,

At Dragon*Con Jewel mentioned that David Nykl had 3 very good scenes filmed with Rodney in "The Shrine" that were deleted. Hopefully we'll get to see them when the DVDs come out.
                              Last edited by watcher652; 03 September 2008, 02:07 PM.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                I think if there was a reference, than it was made by Doctor Beckett
                                Spoiler:
                                in "The Kindred" when he said that the last two years were no dog's breakfast.
                                Spoiler:
                                Actually he said "My lord. No wonder I've felt like a dog's breakfast ever since I got here." (meaning since they rescued him form Michael's outpost.) With him not feeling well due to his organs failing.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X