No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David has given us a life sign and twittered and also blogged again today (website update here). He said that the people who posted the info about his wedding were wrong (as I suspected). He also made it very clear (at least it sounds like that to me) that he wouldn't be happy if someone crashed his wedding. Very understandable.

He also writes about SGA and Baz - what he says about Baz is so veeery cute!!

Bye, A.

PS
    I'm not here much lately, sorry about this, but I have less and less time for the internet, so I mainly spend my free time on LJ. I still adore DH though. Can't wait to meet him again in June!!
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Awww...what an adorable update! What an adorable family!
      Please tell me that there weren't really people planning on crashing
      his wedding. To quote Stephanie Tanner from "Full House": "How rude!"
      Baz sing-songing in the wee hours of the morning is too cute for words.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Arlessiar, I was curious where are you I don´t have much time myself. I envy you the Meeting with Hewletts but I can´t go. I paid for P4 and I am without money. But if that were one week sooner, I don´t think I would hesitate.

I suspected that the information about wedding was wrong. But, fortunately, it looks like that David has great fans who respect his privacy and his wishes. Thanks God
        Last edited by Klenotka; 24 May 2008, 11:03 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

More cool pics of David and Michael on set in Joe Mallozzi's blog!

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          Arlessiar, I was curious where are you
          Yup, still alive, but after nearly three years on GW I now don't have enough time anymore to be here every day.

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post

Yup, still alive, but after nearly three years on GW I now don't have enough time anymore to be here every day.

Bye, A.
            I shouldn't peak into these pics, but I can't resist my two fave geeks.
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, I am selling something you might be interested in. Seen here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...31#post8292631
              Jenni

Comment

Hello.

Comment

Armageddon Melb 2008 Australia! Whoo!

David and Michael (Shanks) are appearing. This will be one awesome Expo! Someone mentioned maybe Kate as well but I haven't read anything about that so I am not getting my hopes up on that count but Hewlett and Shanks in the same room (large expo building ) is one experience I don't want to miss.

http://cultureshockexpo.com//index.p...d=12&Itemid=27

*still not getting excited*

Comment

Originally posted by Starbird View Post
                    Looking back over the links that mention Davids wedding - one says 21st and one 27th????

BTW, I live not far from Stratford and trust me there is more than one "castle" they could be getting married at.

I can't believe he will let us know the venue anyway and the day after the wedding do the "Meet the Hewletts" con. Although that would leave him well placed to catch a flight to his honeymoon!

I might be tempted to go shopping in Stratford in June though!!
                    I just noticed your location! - I was born in Brum and grew up close by. I'm heading back there this weekend to visit the family.
                    Small world
                    (sorry, living in London now, i tend to get over-excited when i see mention of home )
                    But there really are a plethora of castles in the area aren't there!
                    David has given us a life sign and twittered and also blogged again today (website update here). He said that the people who posted the info about his wedding were wrong (as I suspected). He also made it very clear (at least it sounds like that to me) that he wouldn't be happy if someone crashed his wedding. Very understandable.

He also writes about SGA and Baz - what he says about Baz is so veeery cute!!

Bye, A.

PS
                    I'm not here much lately, sorry about this, but I have less and less time for the internet, so I mainly spend my free time on LJ. I still adore DH though. Can't wait to meet him again in June!!
                    I was fairly sure it was mis-information, but i'm relieved to see it confirmed!

Cute entry though - sounds like Baz is pretty mobile now!

It seems everyone has less time for GW these days - i think RL is getting more demanding on us all.

Bye, A.
                    My two fave geeks, together - what more could i ask for?!

*sigh*
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Real life sucks Now more than ever
                      I still love DH, thought But I found few new obsessions lately, too

Anyway, some hot photos to hot weather

One generally favorite

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Hewlett/Shanks pics from Mallozzi´s blog are good. Their episode will be interesting!

About David´s wedding - I hope that David´s fans are not so stupid to go there.

mckay.tym.cz

Comment

A little ADB spam!
                          (spoilered for those who haven't seen it yet)

Spoiler:

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Just a little announcement - I can finally use my own avatar! It took a long time and lots of posting but I can do it now

Thanks God for small favours...

And to make it official:

Comment

And a nice avatar it is too. Congrats Klenotka!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Nive avvie Klenotka!
                                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Working...
                                X