Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
    Yeah Daddy David is so neat to read about. I have a cousin who just turned 1 a few weeks ago and I got her a shopping cart cover and she enjoys it. It totally stops her from tasting the world and makes the surface soft when she bumps her head looking down or reaching for others plates or her dropped food. I'd have to say that she gives Baz a run in the cute category.
    Awww!! Too sweet!!

Comment

So cute! Priceless!

Mmmmm, orange fleece!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

WOW! Too nice pics! :-D
        I see that David loves his son Baz a lot. I hope he will keep blogging.

mckay.tym.cz

Comment

He looks sooo gooooood in that orange fleece!
          One could say he makes orange look good.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            He looks sooo gooooood in that orange fleece!
            One could say he makes orange look good.
            Yes he does!

Comment

Comment

Thanks for the Fleece!Spam kali1! I can never get enough of the Orange Fleece of Yum! It's that orange cream-sickle fetish, I suppose

Come to think of it, why would Rodney wear anything citrus-colored? Not that I'm in any way complaining or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
                  Thanks for the Fleece!Spam kali1! I can never get enough of the Orange Fleece of Yum! It's that orange cream-sickle fetish, I suppose

Come to think of it, why would Rodney wear anything citrus-colored? Not that I'm in any way complaining or anything.
                  You are welcome! I love him in that color too!!

That's a good question. You would think if he was allergic to citrus, why would he wear citrus colors? Hummm....

Comment

That Picture.............omg!!!!!! yummy!
                    Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

hey Is it just me.....or in the Jason Mamoa interview, is Jason saying that David/Rodney isn't Hawt enough for Ronon to be fighting over a girl with?

and i am a little sad, that JM does not think that Ronon and Rodney are friends!
                      Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Rodney needs our help!

Please click the link and tell those twits why Rodney should be given a gun.

Why give McKay a gun

I can't defend him alone. We need pull together and put those twits in their place.

So, who's with me?
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Rodney needs our help!

Please click the link and tell those twits why Rodney should be given a gun.

Why give McKay a gun

I can't defend him alone. We need pull together and put those twits in their place.

So, who's with me?
                          I'm on it and posted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                            hey Is it just me.....or in the Jason Mamoa interview, is Jason saying that David/Rodney isn't Hawt enough for Ronon to be fighting over a girl with?

and i am a little sad, that JM does not think that Ronon and Rodney are friends!
                            Yeah, that was a little...unnerving. I never thought that they were best of friends but thought they were at least good friends. Heck, Rodney healed Ronon in TOR. He cared enough for Ronon to do that.

I really, really do not want to see a love triangle. I would love to see a girl fall for Rodney and ignore the other men because Rodney takes her breath away and the other men pale in comparison! I have a feeling that Rodney is going to be humiliated over this love triangle crap. I don't want to see that happen to him

Comment

Originally posted by kali1 View Post
                              I'm on it and posted!!!
                              I thank you and Rodney thanks you!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I thank you and Rodney thanks you!
                                Well I had to. Anything for Rodney and our fellow thunkers!

Love your sig!!! Those looks he gives in the pictures are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                                X