Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT'S COOL! 'Chopin'. Hee.

*pokes* you're planning you fic, huh? *pokes* Can you give us a guess of when it'll be done? *pokes*

~Lucia
    This is OTAKUDOM-
    I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
      *pokes* you're planning you fic, huh? *pokes* Can you give us a guess of when it'll be done? *pokes*
      I usually write during my "down time" at work, so it depends on how busy we get.

Comment

"Chopin" it is then ! Good luck with the Fic,Shadow.

Back to the buff-ness of McKay,have you all seen the latest cast piccies on GateWorld Home ?

They're well worth a visit,IMO.He's not shirt-less,but he sure looks hunky !
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Hewlett really likes doing the McKay frown , it seems. ^.^ Good thing. It's cool.

FHB, you know what they say. More than anything else, intellect is attractive. ^.^

Hey, are there any McKay-centric music videos yet? I've been looking for some recently.

~Lucia
          This is OTAKUDOM-

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

The cat name....ixnay on Fluffy. I don't think forum Fluffy would like a CAT named after him.

I like the pianist/composer related names. Schroeder (after the Peanuts character) is a great name but it's an awful lot like Schroedinger. Of course that's something McKay might do - give his cat a similar name to Sam's cat.

Chopin is good or Mozart. Just not Tchaikovsky - too hard to spell.

Will McKay ever see his cat again? *sniff*
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Give the man a few more episodes. He's bound to find some kind of Pegasus pet to keep him company.

Well, until they discover it's an evil alien pet that's using him to get research for it's real master. Then they'll shoot it. This is Stargate after all. No one's allowed to keep anything they like on these shows. -.-'

~Lucia
              This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Originally posted by Lucia Tanaka
                Hewlett really likes doing the McKay frown , it seems. ^.^ Good thing. It's cool.
                I giggle every time I see it. I can just picture him saying/thinking, "This is my SERIOUS look!"

Comment

I think he was thinking "Power,power.Using power..."

Comment

I giggle every time I see it. I can just picture him saying/thinking, "This is my SERIOUS look!"
                    LOL! I thought he might be going for his SEXY look!
                    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                      LOL! I thought he might be going for his SEXY look!
                      Nah, he'd have more of a smirk and at least one raised eyebrow. Which could easily be confused with his "I'm superior to you ALL" look. There probably isn't any noticeable difference between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                        Nah, he'd have more of a smirk and at least one raised eyebrow. Which could easily be confused with his "I'm superior to you ALL" look. There probably isn't any noticeable difference between the two.
                        Personally, I thougth they were the same look! ^.^ God bless the smartasses of the world.

~Lucia
                        This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Is this the look you're discussing ??

I need some feedback friends .Which is the better Avatar.This or the standard McKay ??

Comment

O.O OMG... where is that avatar?! *wants*

~Lucia
                            This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Im glad McKay realizes Western Civilization on Earth is supperior to self-sacrificing idoits. Of course they make him look like a bad guy in this sense because after all "all cultures are equal". Stupid left wing writers.

LOL ok rant over!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                                Is this the look you're discussing ??

I need some feedback friends .Which is the better Avatar.This or the standard McKay ??

Id say the one you have now is the better avatar. That one is his "ignorant look" that he uses very often. WHere do you get it by the way?

Comment

Working...
                                X