Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rihannsu
    Speaking of his civvies, I noticed at the end of 38 minutes that they dressed him in a short- sleeved blue shirt and (methinks) kahki pants. I thought it was too similar to the shirt he usually wears. I've always liked the brown coat and brown shirt combo he wore in Redemption best on him.
    I agree, Ive never seen "Redemption", but I've seen the pictures, and I think he looks best in that outfit. Very complimenting.
    I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

April (obsessed with David Hewlett)

Comment

SPOILERS for Childhood's End
      Spoiler:

Just have to say how much I LOVE McKay. The whole, thing about, "Carter and I... ay-yai-yai..." hehe. "Sorry, where was I?" He's got it baaaad.

Comment

As soon as I saw the scene, I was waiting to see what Shadow's reaction would be!!

Comment

It fits. It allll fits. Ye gods, I love that man.

And I've started my fic. Curse you all...

Comment

THAT was hilarious. I'm gonna tape this one the second airing tonight.

But what's better?
            Spoiler:
            McKay + kids = ticked off McKay. Let's pray he doesn't have kids. He'd go absolutely insane.

~Lucia
            This is OTAKUDOM-
            I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

And yet more "Childhood's End" McKay fun
              Spoiler:
              The Ancient ZPM is a technological marvel. Capable of immense power for millions of years without maintanence. And Rodney McKay, BREAKS ONE! Beckett won't let him live that down I'm sure.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Ain't that the truth. Beckett's main job is to wittle away at McKay's ego. Thank God too.

Spoiler:
                I can't believe he broke it. Though technically, it was only because he pulled it out- What am I saying? It's still his fault.

Also, how he handled the kids. *snickers* He didn't want to give up his chocolate. Nice to know he has a heart. It's just hidden under all the prickles.

~Lucia
                This is OTAKUDOM-

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

AAgggghhh!! I decided to stay home and not going salsa dancing tonight. As a result, I got to see the epi when it first aired. I was taping it in the bedroom, and never got up to check the tape (cat was sleeping on my stomach). When I checked later, it never taped it, the machine just spit the tape out.

And we haven't gotten the re-airing on Fridays that the digital cable guide cliams is coming up at 11. Is there SOME REASON why Sci-fi can't give the right re-airing time for me? (I hate Sci-fi sometimes- now I have to wait until Tuesday to see it again.

***Spoilers***

Back to Rodney, my God he was mean tonight! He should be stranded on a planet filled with toddlers and let him see how he deals with that.
                  "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

He didn't really mean it. ^.^ He's just out of his element with children. He's a scientist, so he's not used to dealing with, to be blunt, anyone with an IQ under 100. But he loosened up by the end.

~Lucia
                    This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Oops! You're right.

I messed up and somehow didn't put the " " at the end. That did sound a little harsh without it.
                      "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

I don't think this is a spoiler, but now we know which episode the intro scenes for McKay come from. But maybe you all knew that already.

Er, there was Rodney and food. Together.
                        Last edited by watcher652; 13 August 2004, 10:43 PM.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I think I've said it before, but it must be said again.

McKay ROCKS!

...and I still say his cat's name is FLUFFY!
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

McKay is my favorite character in this show. Guesss it really helps him that you already know who he is from SG-1.

Though in SG-1 he always seemed to be wrong and advocate a course of action that would lead to disaster if Sam hadn´t stopped him

Comment

I think he'd claim that working with a beautiful woman such as Carter distracted him, and that's why he was wrong those times.

Or so he'd claim. ^.~

~Lucia
                              This is OTAKUDOM-

Comment

Until further notice, I'm naming McKay's cat Chopin. So there.

Comment

Working...
                                X