No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to get the Rodney dolls! But sadly they are a [SRTIKE]little[/SRTIKE] lot out of my price range. Maybe some day...

I'm just waitin for TPTB to come out with an official Rodney McKay T-shirt. I have seen Teyla and Ronon T-shirts and a Sheppard/Weir T-shirt for crying out loud! Why haven't they given Rodney his own shirt, huh? Well, I do have my Rodney is Godney t-shirt so it will have to tide me over.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

It´s like with the calendar. There were few photos of people who even weren´t in main cast but Rodney had only one photo and it was with Carson. I guess they don´t think that Rodney is one of the main characters or what...but without him, there would be no Atlantis.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Hey, thunkers. Does anyone go to the San Diego Comic Con? I'm looking for a room. The city and surrounding areas are sold out, at least at prices I can afford.

David's attended in the past years and I'm hoping he'll continue to do so since he'll have Starcrossed to plug.

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
        (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
          It´s like with the calendar. There were few photos of people who even weren´t in main cast but Rodney had only one photo and it was with Carson. I guess they don´t think that Rodney is one of the main characters or what...but without him, there would be no Atlantis.
          My SGA calendar has a photo of Rodney by himself(in leather!). What calendar do you have? What year?
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

I'm just waitin for TPTB to come out with an official Rodney McKay T-shirt. I have seen Teyla and Ronon T-shirts and a Sheppard/Weir T-shirt for crying out loud! Why haven't they given Rodney his own shirt, huh? Well, I do have my Rodney is Godney t-shirt so it will have to tide me over.
            I've been looking for one as well. I have one with him and Sheppard, but I'd like one by himself.
            sigpic

Comment

My SGA calendar has a photo of Rodney by himself(in leather!). What calendar do you have? What year?
              Or you can do what I do. For the months that I don't like, I print out a picture that I do like a tape it over the pic. This month, I have that pic of Joe from the Faces Project. Last month, it was this guy: Spoiler for size
              Spoiler:

Also, my poor little Sheppard dolls are fighting over who gets to play with the McKay dolls first-
              Spoiler for stupidity
              Spoiler:
              sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                Or you can do what I do. For the months that I don't like, I print out a picture that I do like a tape it over the pic. This month, I have that pic of Joe from the Faces Project. Last month, it was this guy: Spoiler for size
                Spoiler:

Also, my poor little Sheppard dolls are fighting over who gets to play with the McKay dolls first-
                Spoiler for stupidity
                Spoiler:
                Love both pics! On my calender April's pic is Rodney. NO JOKE!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler for stupidity
                  Spoiler:
                  Bwahahaha!!! That's funny.

And now i have little make believe Shep dolls acting out that scene in my head....... yup it's Friday morning and i haven't had enough sugar yet....
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Spoiler for stupidity
                    http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...elganger20.jpg
                    Too much free time on your hands?

I still do not like where that gun is pointed.

Comment

I think it was calendar to S2. But my friend bought some calendar to S3, and he isn´t there either

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Ohh, I like that pic, with the pretty faces and both Rodney and Shep looking like hunks.

But dear lord in heaven, someone certainly needs some remedial firearms safety training! Eeeeek!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                          Too much free time on your hands?
                          Unfortunately, I do

sigpic
                          Sig by im_meli
                          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Another update by David, a short one:

dgeek website update

He posted one of the ADB trailer vids made by a fan (the 'contest' he announced in his last entry).
                            Judging from the comments several people make such vids atm. I'd like to make one too, I even have an idea, but I don't have the time or the equipment or the software or the knowledge...

Obviously he also looked at the wedding scrapbook (or did they print and send it to him already?) and it seems he loves it! My, it seems as if it was ages ago that I donated something for DWB and wrote something into that guestbook - time flies!
                            Anyway, I'm happy that David likes it and it was so cute that he said that he'd marry all of us fangirls, but that Jane might object.

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Funniest.Most.Awesome.ADB.Trailer.Ever!!!

Entry to DH's impromptu "Bark of Truth" contest....

Check it out

Priceless!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer
                                Haven't been here in a while - looks like some very deep discussion! Anyway, just wanted to let you all know about some of the games going on in the Fun & Games section if you're interested in joining in. Remember for the H&H games the rules are vote once a day, give one point and take one point away.

<>
                                There's also a <>(rather than H&H) that just started today. Just follow the game administrator directions.
                                What does this have to do with discussion or even appreciation?

It is spamming if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                                X