Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ oh good *iz relieved*

The way i do it with caps is - if it's from an ep not in sydication (at the moment that's definately S4, not sure about S3 tbh ), if it's BIG or if there's a lot of them, stick em in spoilers.

With text, if it's about an ep not in syndication, looooooong or OT (which we don't do very often anyway), stick it in spoilers.

Or my old fail safe - if in doubt, whack the spoiler tags on.
    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

^Got it. Thanx!

Check this out!

And these! (spoilered for quantity)
      Spoiler:

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Love the popart one!! Very cool!

l My LJ l

Comment

Yes.
          I like it, too.
          sigpic

Comment

To celebrate my 400th post a little story behind the spoilertags

Spoiler:

Sheppard: Rodney, this guy tells us we won a trip. We just have to do a little challenge.
            Rodney: And what would that be?

Sheppard: Find one of your old NES games hidden in this room before the time is up.
            Rodney: Oh, great.
            Sheppard: Oh come on, that will be fun.

-30secs later -

Rodney: Found it?

Sheppard: Nope, nothing here.

Rodney: Oh, here is my old rubber duckie.

Rodney: And here are some funny pictures from that girl you met on P3X-453. And a baby.

Sheppard: Ouch. Found your game?

Rodney: Guess so! And heeeere it comes!

Rodney: The Legend of Zelda

Rodney: This is it! Now, where is the fun?

Sheppard: There is no better place on the whole while world, isn't it?
            Rodney: Hmph.

Last edited by iolanda; 12 March 2008, 12:13 PM.
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

AMAZING!
              I love it!

---

*yaaay*

Last edited by Luciana; 12 March 2008, 01:12 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Photo of THE BATHTUB! Mallozzi posted a pic of the already famous bathtub - but sadly without David/Rodney in it!

Mallozzi jokes "Sorry ladies, you just missed him"

So David shot that scene already? Has probably just been inside all of that bath foam just minutes before the pic was taken?
                In that case - bad timing, Joe!

Bye, A.
                Last edited by Arlessiar; 12 March 2008, 03:39 PM.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Nein! They actually used it? OhmyGOD!
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Wait. David in a bathtub? (kicks myself for not being here more)

Drive by thunk-

Tummy!!!

And because it's drizzly outside and I wanna snuggle in my bed

sigpic
                    Sig by im_meli
                    More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                      Photo of THE BATHTUB! Mallozzi posted a pic of the already famous bathtub - but sadly without David/Rodney in it!

So David shot that scene already? Has probably just been inside all of that bath foam just minutes before the pic was taken?

Bye, A.
                      Rodney + bath foam = Gnuhhh!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

According to the GateWorld home page, Last Man is first in the ratings. How cool is that...

Here's the article:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._ratings.shtml

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                        Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Bye, A.
                          Here's a photo of David with strategically placed bubbles.

Those of you who have seen the movie know what camera angle comes next!

Also, right above the bathtub photo in Mallozzi's blog, I see that it was director Ken Girotti and not David's father in that photo from last week. Oops!

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Rodney + bath foam = Gnuhhh!
                            Is anyone else thinking they might be doing a sort of replay of a certain moment in a certain movie by a certain actor/director, which could perhaps be titled "Rising"? I noticed that the bath foam seems much more thick and clingy that your standard issue bath bubbles would be . . . modesty bubbles, perhaps?

I hope the scene (whatever it's about) isn't too played for laughs (thought it probably will be), and we'll get to see something of interest, within the bounds of the PG rating of the show, of course!
                            Spoiler:
                            I could see something like McKay just having settled into the tub for a long soak, when suddenly he's called to deal with some emergency, and has to climb out, covered in foam, slip on the lovely blue bathrobe from Sunday, and run dripping to the rescue! As long as it was about Hero!Rodney as opposed to Goofy!Rodney, I would love it.

I loved Mr. Mallozzi's comment - he's such a tease! I bet he has the other picture as well, but isn't sharing yet! Maybe after the ep airs!

Comment

Bye, A.
                              damn you Joe - why do you tease us?!?!

*g* we might be seeing Rodney in the bath! *g*

Though knowing our luck he'll just have run the thing and then had to dash before even getting undressed

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                              According to the GateWorld home page, Last Man is first in the ratings. How cool is that...

Here's the article:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._ratings.shtml
                              Yay!! Tis very good news!

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
                              Is anyone else thinking they might be doing a sort of replay of a certain moment in a certain movie by a certain actor/director, which could perhaps be titled "Rising"? I noticed that the bath foam seems much more thick and clingy that your standard issue bath bubbles would be . . . modesty bubbles, perhaps?

I hope the scene (whatever it's about) isn't too played for laughs (thought it probably will be), and we'll get to see something of interest, within the bounds of the PG rating of the show, of course!
                              Spoiler:
                              I could see something like McKay just having settled into the tub for a long soak, when suddenly he's called to deal with some emergency, and has to climb out, covered in foam, slip on the lovely blue bathrobe from Sunday, and run dripping to the rescue! As long as it was about Hero!Rodney as opposed to Goofy!Rodney, I would love it.

I loved Mr. Mallozzi's comment - he's such a tease! I bet he has the other picture as well, but isn't sharing yet! Maybe after the ep airs!
                              Oooo, liking that scenario very much!

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                                [shameless self-promotion a la Hewlett]

I made a TLM vid.This one has a lot of Rodney in it.
                                Oh, great! Thunk.

I love the scene
                                Spoiler:
                                between Rodney and Keller on board the ship. So romantic.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                To celebrate my 400th post a little story behind the spoilertags
                                Funny! Thunk

Photo of THE BATHTUB! - but sadly without David/Rodney in it!
                                Uh, I want to see him there

Originally posted by Renenutet View Post
                                Yes, high ratings are great *already hoping for a 6th season*

By the way: which films can you recommend for a David thunker? Where he isn't only be seen for 5 minutes or so. I've already got ADB, Get down and Nothing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X