Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David's on his way to L.A.

Fly to L.A. for an MGM promo taping...something to do with the People's Choice Awards!?
    15 minutes ago from web
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post

Fly to L.A. for an MGM promo taping...something to do with the People's Choice Awards!?
      15 minutes ago from web
      Just a promo? Or is that all he's allowed to say?

I hope it means that Atlantis won and not that he's going to introduce an award. Since it's going to be a clip show, I wonder if all the nominees were required to make a thank you speech, just in case they won. That way, none of the nominees would know who the actual winners were until the show airs.

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Hey Thunkers! Been a while since I last stopped by. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and that the new year is going good so far.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post

15 minutes ago from web

If they won the award then it´s cool.
          I feel a little ashamed because I sent more votes to Dr.Who *runs away to hide*

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            You mean I was voting only to offset your votes? Oh, well, I hope I made enough votes to cancel out yours.

We already know that Doctor Who is secure thru 2009. We don't know if Atlantis is going to make it to a 6th season, especially with the new Stargate Universe series out there. A win might give the show a boost. Although being the longest running scifi show didn't stop SciFi from cancelling SG1.

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              If they won the award then it´s cool.
              Me Too! Except I feel no sense of shame about it I expect either SGA or BSG for the win. I guess out of those two I would then go for SGA.

At least we know David is alive and well, this last break from twittering had me a little worried.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                Although being the longest running scifi show didn't stop SciFi from cancelling SG1.
                Doctor Who is the longest running scifi show in the history of TV... even *finally* the GWR book adjusted the entry for 2008 edition. SG-1 was never anywhere near the longest running show, even by continuous years on air it fell well short.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                  Doctor Who is the longest running scifi show in the history of TV... even *finally* the GWR book adjusted the entry for 2008 edition. SG-1 was never anywhere near the longest running show, even by continuous years on air it fell well short.
                  Doesn't Stargate have more episodes though?

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                    Ok, I meant the longest running American scifi program (that's made in Canada, but it's American owned). I like Doctor Who, too, but I felt I could help out Atlantis more.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I forgot to post some New Year's thunks.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                        You mean I was voting only to offset your votes? Oh, well, I hope I made enough votes to cancel out yours.

We already know that Doctor Who is secure thru 2009. We don't know if Atlantis is going to make it to a 6th season, especially with the new Stargate Universe series out there. A win might give the show a boost. Although being the longest running scifi show didn't stop SciFi from cancelling SG1.
                        SG1 wasn´t that good in the end. They should have ended it in S7. IMO, of course.
                        But since my internet connection sucks, I wasn´t able to get to their site so often. I had to wait for long time to send the vote. So I guess I sent five votes for Dr. Who and four for SGA. So I think it shouldn´t be that hard for you to beat me

Cool pictures, btw.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Spoiler:

sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post

Spoiler:

Oooh! Thunkalicious!

BTW, anyone know how to make a sig rotate?
                            I'm thinking I may want to try that.

Thunk flag! I wave it proudly
                            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 03 January 2008, 06:16 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Link to the Stargate News thread with a new DH interview:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=252
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanx for that! Made my night!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X