X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More caps from Doppelganger.

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Okay, you twisted my arm. And it's been 6 hours. More from Doppelganger.

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Loving the caps watcher - meant to say so earlier but work (the worst four letter word if you ask me!) got in the way

*kicks work*
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

I desperately need to see that musical *g*
          Must ask Jewel next week about that!

They are sooo cute, all together.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLYTHERINGAL!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOKLOVER!!!

Booklover, I hope the fire doesn't come near your house. *crosses fingers for you*

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
            He mentioned some of the stuff Jane's cooking for them, don't remember if fish tacos were among that. I do remember rhubarb jam.
            He twittered about Jane making shrimp tacos here.

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
            Have you guys seen this? http://stargate.mgm.com/mckay-vms.html

Get your own McKay message tone for your cell phone.
            I've downloaded mine, but haven't put it on my phone yet.

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
            Off topic
            Spoiler:

Ok, I am officially freaked out! I'm having my LASEK eye surgery tomorrow, well it's today, actually, if you look at the time, and I am scared to death. I wasn't before, but I am now. And the video that I saw 5 minutes ago on youtube about it, did NOT help one bit.
            And now I can't sleep. I have to get up in 6 hours. I guess being sleep all day before the surgery won't help me to relax either. Holly sh*t what was I thinking?!
            (((Oda))) I hope your surgery goes well.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Happy birthday BookLover!!!

I've got some Rodney icons on my LJ, if anyone want to take a look.
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

*ODA* - I really hope the surgery went well!

booklover - just saw the latest news on TV about the current situation in Malibu and all these wildfires. I really hope you (and your house) are ok!

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                He twittered about Jane making shrimp tacos here.
                Ah, thanks, so he did mention it and Jane makes them herself. Lucky man.

I think that's a new "no twitter" record now, more than five days without a Hewlett message now! Understandable of course, but still weird, as we've really been spoilt before! But it also definitely makes me look forward to the next twitter much more than ever before!

Bye, A., off to bed

P.S. Thanks for the PM, Willow!
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Wow! I could't get on to Gateworld for one day and now there's so much to catch up on!

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                  r.e. McKay voicemail.
                  I figured out one way to do it. I was able to get it on my cell phone this way.

Spoiler:

Simple way to put it on a mobile

Save to computer
                  Go into voicemail and choose the option that lets you record a personal message
                  Hold phone to computers speakers and make sure the volume is up. You may have to do it a few times to get it right.

Now I just have to wait until someone calls me. I'm lucky to have a common name (Jennifer) so it was there. Otherwise, I also would have gone with John
                  Hee! That's exactly what I was going to do. (And my name is Jennifer too. Great minds think a like!)

Originally posted by SlytherinGal View Post
                  so, my bday is Oct 21...what are my prezzies gonna be like here
                  Happy Belated Birthday!

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                  One
                  Spoiler:
                  wet McKay and TWO wet Sheppards makes up for everything!
                  Spoiler:
                  Dripping wet can be such a lovely thing.

Originally posted by Booklover View Post
                  HAPPY BIRTHDAY SLYTHERINGAL!!!!!

I'm in good company.....it's my birthday too!!

Right now I'm sitting at my front window, keeping an eye on a wildfire which is burning about 15 miles from my house, which seems far away. Problem is, we're having very high winds which are blowing the fire toward where I live. In fact, there's a lot of dense smoke out there. So I'm getting a little nervous. What a way to celebrate my birthday. Oh well, there's nothing I can do about it, except to be prepared to leave if necessary.

Other than that. I enjoyed DG. I loved the part with Rodney having a bet with Zelenka. Those two are so cute together.

I'll let you know what happens with the fire.

Nancy
                  Happy Belated Birthday Booklover! I hope you are okay!

Originally posted by *Oda* View Post
                  Any time guys

Off topic
                  Spoiler:

Ok, I am officially freaked out! I'm having my LASEK eye surgery tomorrow, well it's today, actually, if you look at the time, and I am scared to death. I wasn't before, but I am now. And the video that I saw 5 minutes ago on youtube about it, did NOT help one bit.
                  And now I can't sleep. I have to get up in 6 hours. I guess being sleep all day before the surgery won't help me to relax either. Holly sh*t what was I thinking?!
                  Hope your sugery goes/went well!

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  Okay, you twisted my arm. And it's been 6 hours. More from Doppelganger.

Spoiler:

Great caps watcher!
                  sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

I found this site...it is OT but, geek related. It reminded me of Rodney:

Spoiler:
                    http://www.completeevil.com/geek.html
                    188020[/U][/B][/CENTER]

Comment

More from Doppelganger.

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:

Comment

And more hand love <3 .
                        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                        Sig and avi by me
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I am back! *waves* Utopia con rocked and David Nykl was so damn charming

for Mercury: I aksed him about P3 and he obviously didn´t have a clue when is it and that we want him back. He said he will write to Brian (Pegasus organizator) but if he will come...no idea.

I am not going to read those ten or how many pages but I am happy to be back.
                          But we have cold here. In Den Haag was so great weather and here is so damn cold. I am depressed already.

No pics, sorry, later.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by *Erika* View Post
                            And more hand love <3 .
                            Yes. I almost didn't hear what Rodney was going on about, I was so hypnotized by his flapping hand! I love how physical McKay is. John, Teyla and Ronon are very economical with their movements. Rodney just buzzes with excess energy.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Oh, look, more from Doppelganger.

Spoiler:

From MGM.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                I am back! *waves* Utopia con rocked and David Nykl was so damn charming

for Mercury: I aksed him about P3 and he obviously didn´t have a clue when is it and that we want him back. He said he will write to Brian (Pegasus organizator) but if he will come...no idea.

I am not going to read those ten or how many pages but I am happy to be back.
                                But we have cold here. In Den Haag was so great weather and here is so damn cold. I am depressed already.

No pics, sorry, later.
                                Glad you had fun Klenotka!

Am celebrating my birthday with SGA. There is no better way.
                                sigpic

Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

Comment

Working...
                                X