Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/Atlantis%20Episodes/0101%20Rising%20part%201/0101Rising0214635.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ing1010986.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...ing1013197.jpg
      Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/watcher652/Atlantis%20Episodes/0103%20Hide%20And%20Seek/0103HideAndSeekcoffee.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...eek2326031.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...eek2113232.jpg
      That was just cruel!!!

And very bloody nice!!

The Orange Fleece of Yum!!! *swoons*

*pines for S1 boxset*
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
            What do the people of Austria have to do with this??
            Eherm... Yes... Well, it's a digg on Arnold Schwarzenegger, the actor turned "Governator" of California (or 'Kal-Iff Orn-EE-Uh' as he says it). You see it's somewhat of a joke how he... nevermind... It's an inside joke in the U.S. i suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
              Eherm... Yes... Well, it's a digg on Arnold Schwarzenegger, the actor turned "Governator" of California (or 'Kal-Iff Orn-EE-Uh' as he says it). You see it's somewhat of a joke how he... nevermind... It's an inside joke in the U.S. i suppose.
              Don't worry, I got it.

And watcher - you're killing me!
              (Got any Hotzone??)

l My LJ l

Comment

WATCHER - congrats on 3000 posts!

Wheee, whump! I know, wrong thread, but still, I can't say how much I like these pics. Because I mostly became a SGA fan because of two things:
                1. Rodney Mckay - fell in love with the character in H&S
                2. Lots of whump. A good, interesting new show, and woah, three of the first five eps contained whump! And a lot of that was Rodney whump, what a combination! I was hooked immediately.

Bye, A.
                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Wheee, whump! I know, wrong thread, but still, I can't say how much I like these pics. Because I mostly became a SGA fan because of two things:
                  1. Rodney Mckay - fell in love with the character in H&S
                  2. Lots of whump. A good, interesting new show, and woah, three of the first five eps contained whump! And a lot of that was Rodney whump, what a combination! I was hooked immediately.

Bye, A.
                  Ooooh yes! You tell it sister! Especially as he got whumped being all heroic in H&S too!

And
                  CONGRATS TO WATCHER ON 3000!!

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
                    Okay, Governator Arnie, yeah, I get it now.

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

wtg watcher on 3000
                      sigpic
                      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                        And watcher - you're killing me!
                        (Got any Hotzone??)

CONGRATS TO WATCHER ON 3000!!
                        Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                        wtg watcher on 3000
                        Thanks, all. Wow, I didn't even notice! And it was a Suspicion whump post. 8-)

My kind of guy:

Comment

Watcher, congrats on 3000!

Jane is so wise! I think it's good that they're getting away from all the tech stuff while in Hawaii. They need some time alone (away from the fans). It blows my mind how much David shares with us.

CONGRATS TO PAVANE ON 1800!!
                          Thanks!

The picspam wars - very very nice!! But i'm sorry, pavane is the winner for me simply for this one! It's my new favourite pic!
                          Wheee!

More season 1 pic spam!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

My kind of guy:

Comment

I think David works hard and plays hard...he's never in the place for long...heck he can't even stay in a single country for a day lol!

Hope he enjoys his holiday...wish I could go to Hawaii too!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

This was a funny bit of business with Rodney and Carson at the end of Hot Zone.

Rodney and Carson enter Elizabeth's office at the same time. They start to talk about the nanovirus. Rodney has crossed his arms.

Carson crosses his arms, too.

Carson notices he's standing exactly like Rodney.

So Carson uncrosses his arms..

And puts his hands in his pockets.

(wow, Sheppard's ears look particularly pointy in this shot!)

In this set of shots, Rodney looks taller than Carson, but they're actually the same height.
                                Last edited by watcher652; 05 July 2007, 10:19 AM.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X