Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
    I posted the first two already (#22818).
    It gets confusing, Hewlett's twittering too much.
    That one's new, thanks for the update!
    So they're visiting Kavan Smith? Lucy was his dog, not? Too many dogs, I start to mix them up.
    Yes, Lucy's Kavan's dog. Seems like David and Kavan are good friends. It was nice the two of them had that scene together in Sanctuary. McKay and Lorne don't get to interact very much.

Oh, and I just read that Kavan likes to cook, so always an appealing thing!

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Just thought I'd share this...so cute!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58815070/

oh, and this one

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58743401/
      Last edited by sueKay; 01 July 2007, 02:11 PM.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
        Thanks for those!! yes that first one is too cute!!

Having so much fun with the second one - gonna have a serious play with it once i get home.
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
          Thanks for those!! yes that first one is too cute!!

Having so much fun with the second one - gonna have a serious play with it once i get home.
          LOL!

Little Aussie squirrel.

Can't you just tell I should be doing something really constructive right now but am avoiding.

Comment

Spoiler:

hee! English Squirrel!!

and ditto for the "should be doing something constructive" - i am at work after all.............

ETA: Holy Moly!! Spoilered for size!
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Hmm, slow few days it seems. Still sick here... Yay. Going to the doc tomorrow if i'm not better. I've been so tripped out on meds the last 2 days i haven't done much of anything. Does it matter? Nope, cause i'm sick. Work can suc.... Well you know. This is turning out to be one of those migrating bugs with me. Starts in the head and nose, then wiggles it's way into my lungs, exacerbates my asthma, and baboom, bronchitis. God i hope not again...

Looks like David hasn't been up to too much the last day or so, other than visiting Kavan and bringing Mars to see his friend with benefits . That reminds me, where the hell is my Hewlett clone with that hot cup of tea i wanted!? *McKayism* I'm the sick one around here, why aren't more people taking care of me!? I seem to notice a serious lack of nursing staff at my bedside... *grumble*

Well it's darn near 9am, and i've been awake for a whopping 3 hours, so i'm going to go back to my sick bed and sleep. Wonderful glorious sleep. At least i don't feel sick when i'm asleep. Well i mean i guess i do, i just don't remember it, which is just about as good. See, i'm rambling now, that's methylprednisolone for ya. I'm stuck between being hyper because of it, and being tired because of the NyQuil. Go figure.

Just for kicksies, the doctor put me on the following meds (we try to stamp these things out before they take me over, as i have a bad immune system):

Methylprednisolone
              Acetaminophen
              Dextromethorphan
              Doxylamine Succinate
              Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
              Amoxicillin/Clavulanate
              Albuterol Sulphate
              Zinc Gluconate

First person to come up with the brand names for all of those gets... I dunno, i cyber hug from me and a "You're Smart Like McKay" award.
              Last edited by LogicSequence; 02 July 2007, 05:48 AM.

Comment

hope you feel better soon
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Sounds terrible, Logic Sequence. I hope you feel better soon. Summer colds(and yours sounds much worse than a mere cold) really suck.

Comment

colds period suck
                    sigpic
                    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Hi all!
                      Now I am out off topic but I create this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...18#post6845118-favorite SG actor. David needs some votes. Thank you all of you!

Comment

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
                        Just for kicksies, the doctor put me on the following meds (we try to stamp these things out before they take me over, as i have a bad immune system):

Methylprednisolone
                        Acetaminophen
                        Dextromethorphan
                        Doxylamine Succinate
                        Amoxicillin/Clavulanate
                        Albuterol Sulphate
                        Zinc Gluconate
                        Gah. Serious over-medication. I'm glad that, despite his hypochondria, we don't see McKay popping meds all the time. That sets such a bad example.

And you shouldn't even be mixing some of those, should you? Nyquil, tylenol, asthma meds...eek. I hope you're drinking just lots and lots of liquids. My son has a bad immune system too and he's usually just given the amoxicillin (only if really necessary, as over-doing the antibiotics just makes you immune to them) and told to drink plenty of water to enable his lungs to bring up what's in them. And lots of water does seem to make the difference, along with a humidifier and rest.
                        Hope you feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs.Sheppard View Post
                          Now I am out off topic but I create this thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...18#post6845118-favorite SG actor. David needs some votes. Thank you all of you!
                          Well, at least Mrs. Sheppard lets us defend our David. 8-)

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by LogicSequence View Post
                            Hmm, slow few days it seems. Still sick here... Yay. Going to the doc tomorrow if i'm not better. I've been so tripped out on meds the last 2 days i haven't done much of anything. Does it matter? Nope, cause i'm sick. Work can suc.... Well you know. This is turning out to be one of those migrating bugs with me. Starts in the head and nose, then wiggles it's way into my lungs, exacerbates my asthma, and baboom, bronchitis. God i hope not again...

Looks like David hasn't been up to too much the last day or so, other than visiting Kavan and bringing Mars to see his friend with benefits . That reminds me, where the hell is my Hewlett clone with that hot cup of tea i wanted!? *McKayism* I'm the sick one around here, why aren't more people taking care of me!? I seem to notice a serious lack of nursing staff at my bedside... *grumble*

Well it's darn near 9am, and i've been awake for a whopping 3 hours, so i'm going to go back to my sick bed and sleep. Wonderful glorious sleep. At least i don't feel sick when i'm asleep. Well i mean i guess i do, i just don't remember it, which is just about as good. See, i'm rambling now, that's methylprednisolone for ya. I'm stuck between being hyper because of it, and being tired because of the NyQuil. Go figure.

Methylprednisolone
                            Acetaminophen
                            Dextromethorphan
                            Doxylamine Succinate
                            Amoxicillin/Clavulanate
                            Albuterol Sulphate
                            Zinc Gluconate

First person to come up with the brand names for all of those gets... I dunno, i cyber hug from me and a "You're Smart Like McKay" award.
                            Wow. That's a lot of medications! I do hope you get better real soon Logic.

Eh, I wasn't going to search for the brand names but heh, I got curious so I googled them...

Methylprednisolone= Medrol.
                            Acetaminophen= Tylenol, Excedrin.
                            Dextromethorphan= Robitussin, Benylin, Delsym, Vicks 44.
                            Doxylamine Succinate= Unisom
                            Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride= Sudafed.
                            Amoxicillin/Clavulanate= Augmentin.
                            Albuterol Sulphate= Proventil, Ventolin.
                            Zinc Gluconate= Orazinc, Verazinc, Zinc.

OT
                            Spoiler:
                            My computer is sicky! I'm taking it in to Best Buy this afternoon so it'll be there for a few days,no more than 5, I hope! Oh, how will I survive?! lol

Comment

Have some David.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Now we know why David's been so quiet on Twitter today...

unintentionally took my cellphone for a swim...salty sea-water...perhaps I'll now wash it off with a nice bottle of coke!?

Silly boy lol! Think he'll decide to buy that iPhone after all?

And another update

Keep thinking about "Happy Endings" which we saw last night...didn't want to like it, but I did, great performances and an interesting film.
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X