No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, emotional growth, not whining and histrionics. I'm hoping for good stuff for McKay....after all, he is everyone's favorite sci-fi tv character.

Comment

I'm looking forward to some Rodney driven episodes/moments for Season 4
      Spoiler:
      I'm hoping with Carson coming back for some episodes that we get some emotional arcs for our Rodney. Also without Carson, I Hope we get some good Whump and terrific stories for Rodney

Ohhh I just saw a clip of David excepting a Spacey Award.. I LMAO it was so funny.....

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
        Why is it censorship? It is none of our business. What Arlessiar posted seems more like rumour... sorry A but you already know how I feel about talking about these personal things in here, and having just had my own family go through a miscarriage, it can happen at any stage which makes it seem even more important not to jump to conclusion with little fact... until the man tells us himself it is nothing but rumour...
        Ya know i love ya Willow, but i have to strongly disagree with you here. It's censorship because that's EXACTLY what it is, by definition. You can't just go around stopping people from talking. There was nothing malicious about it at all. And saying it's "none of our business" doesn't justify that either.

90% of the talk on this thread is "none of our business" yet it isn't considered worthy of censorship. If you label one thing off limits, where's it to stop? Who decides what's ok and what's not? What if that decision differs from another's view? Do you sacrafice some to appease others?

I'm sorry to hear about the miscarraige in your own family. However, citing "maybes, possiblies, might be's, could one day's, and could happen's" is no excuse for censorship; it can't be, because then you wouldn't be able to say anything, because there's always a "could happen". If you take one step down that road there's nothing to stop you from driving all the way down it. The U.S. goverment tried that "could happen" excuse a few years ago, and we all know where that (and our troops) ended up. Nowhere good.

Disclaimer: Don't be mad, it's just my heartfelt viewpoint! You know i still love ya!

Comment

i've been working on a few mckay related wallpapers/signatures and i thought i'd share it with everyone. Enjoy!!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Request signatures/wallpaper here.
          check out everything i've made so far

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug625 View Post
            From Joe Mallozzi's blog from today:

"Anonymous #4 writes: “You seem not to answer too many qeustions about character of Rodney McKay. So here is mine. Can we expect some "dark turn" at his character, too?”

(possible mild season 4 spoilers)

Spoiler:
            Answer: We will definitely be seeing a more emotional side to Rodney this season. And, while his character will not be taking a dark turn, there will be dark moments ahead for McKay."

I can't wait for season 4! So many possibilities. Color me intrigued
            JM asnwered a Rodney question!?!

Can't wait to see S4 anyway and i'm looking forward to where they're going to take McKay.

Originally posted by gravelgerdie View Post
            I'm looking forward to some Rodney driven episodes/moments for Season 4
            Spoiler:
            I'm hoping with Carson coming back for some episodes that we get some emotional arcs for our Rodney. Also without Carson, I Hope we get some good Whump and terrific stories for Rodney

Ohhh I just saw a clip of David excepting a Spacey Award.. I LMAO it was so funny.....
            I'm really looking forward to Rodney's reaction when
            Spoiler:
            Carson returns. As for whump - i'm hoping we get some good moments, but JM ugnored my question about that, lol. Maybe i came across a little blood thirsty....
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

S4
              Spoiler:
              When Carson returns I really hope we get a good angst reaction from Rodney, and if we add the fact of the ep Miller's Crossing we can hope that Rodney could have a good emotional ark this season with a lot of development. Let's just pray TPTB make it that way.
              My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
              Sig and avi by me
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JuneBug625 View Post
                From Joe Mallozzi's blog from today:

"Anonymous #4 writes: “You seem not to answer too many qeustions about character of Rodney McKay. So here is mine. Can we expect some "dark turn" at his character, too?”

(possible mild season 4 spoilers)

Spoiler:
                Answer: We will definitely be seeing a more emotional side to Rodney this season. And, while his character will not be taking a dark turn, there will be dark moments ahead for McKay."

I can't wait for season 4! So many possibilities. Color me intrigued
                This one is mine!!! Yay I asked as anonymous because I have asked one more question about Zelenka
                Last edited by Klenotka; 13 June 2007, 04:20 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  This one is mine!!! Yay I asked as anonymous because I have asked one more question about Zelenka
                  I KNEW IT HAD TO BE ONE OF OUR THUNKERS! As soon as I read it I said to myself "Someone from the thunk thread asked that anonymously figuring he'd answer it from an anonymous poster over a regular poster," and I was right! Gee, I'm almost as smart as Rodney!

Nice question Klenotka

Comment

On the subject of David's personal life:

Like anyone else, David only discusses parts of his life on the internet that he feels comfortable with, and if he hasn't shared what Paul may have let slip then it's not our place to discuss it.

Lets put it this way...say someone you knew knew something you didn't want to share just yet, and they did by accident, would you want dozens of strangers discussing that without your knowledge? I certainly wouldn't.

If there's nothing happening, we have no reason to discuss, same as if there is and we've not been informed then we have no right to discuss it.
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Drive-by thunk!

That is all. Have a good day.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by im_meli
                      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

nice pics mercury
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                          Some of you have been waiting for this.
                          OMG , I just saw David Hewlett acceptance speech " what the hell was that !!!!" that man always amazes me, he was all over the place with hi high pitched sceams , but what a speech it had all the elements , if i ever win a big award in future i will accept it just like that
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

*dreamy sigh* I love his smile. Thanks Mercury!

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper42 View Post
                              *dreamy sigh* I love his smile. Thanks Mercury!
                              Don't we all!!

It is a very cute smile. On a very cute face *far away look on face*

Great pics Mercury.
                              The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Twitter Update:

"
                                Wraith birth...creepy cool!"

OHHH! This sounds fun. I wonder if Rodney is the godfather?

Highlight "blank" areas to read the mini-spoilers.
                                Last edited by LogicSequence; 13 June 2007, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X