• Time
  • Show
Clear All

im hoping they air it here in the us sometime soon
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post

Late breakfast (it's lunchtime where he is) and dogsitting, or what?
      Hmmm, he lives in the same time zone as me and his twitter message hit my phone at 10:22am PDT. The RSS feed time stamped it 13:19 GMT which translates to 6:19am PDT.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
      I'm seeing it again this weekend!! *bouncing*

Sorry, don't want to rub it in - but i'm so excited!!
      I know exactly what you mean! Have fun!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
        Hmmm, he lives in the same time zone as me and his twitter message hit my phone at 10:22am PDT. The RSS feed time stamped it 13:19 GMT which translates to 6:19am PDT.
        Now I'm confused, too. I read the message on the twitter website, it read "posted 19 minutes ago" then, and that was when it was around 8pm here in Germany, so I thought that it must be nearly be lunchtime in Washington.

Bye, A.
        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

So if I've figured it out right, there's 9 hours difference between Germany and WA, USA. So 8pm Germany time would be 11am WA time. It was posted 19 minutes before around 8 pm your time - that puts it in the 10am hour. (?)

Look at me, silly fangirl trying to figure out when DH was going for breakfast.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

there's a website called timeanddate.com that I use to find out time differences

Anyhoo...I'm pimping a story (this is a new concept for all of you since my fic writing days were mainly confined to the S/J thread where I pimped like no other )

I'm starting a virtual series that'll feature none other than out favourite snarkster in his college days!

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...showtopic=1049
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Vote for McKay!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=6693242
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                there's a website called timeanddate.com that I use to find out time differences

Anyhoo...I'm pimping a story (this is a new concept for all of you since my fic writing days were mainly confined to the S/J thread where I pimped like no other )

I'm starting a virtual series that'll feature none other than out favourite snarkster in his college days!

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_...showtopic=1049
                That looks interesting, keep us updated!

Oh not another one of these!

I can't choose between my boys - it'd be like picking a favourite child!!
                The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Thanks for the link. I used the converter and am still getting confusing times. Oh, well.

Saw about your story on LJ. Looks very cool, very intriguing.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I voted. But those games are stupid. SG1 wins everything

I can't choose between my boys - it'd be like picking a favourite child!!
                    I have only one most favorite-McKay. The other boys are great but there is only one perfect

OT:
                    Spoiler:
                    I am exhausted. I had to do "field-work", which means that I got red Amnesty International shirt and went to streets. I tried to persuade people to join to AI. The "normal" limit is to get one new member in one hour. It´s nothing bad, getting new members, it´s for good thing. But people have bad experiences and don´t want to do it. It was 30 degrees and in the street where is station of Subway, shopping center and lots of tourists, it´s not easy. I have to work like this whole week. They don´t have enough people. But I think it´s good way how to lose weight.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Oh, i have a Traders shot and i have no idea what episode it's from - i hear you're a bit of a Traders guru.......
                      Spoiler:
                      That's from the third season episode "The Afterlife". He's cocooning after having his friendshp rejected by Ayn, another trader that Grant was sweet on (an old-fashioned phrase, but the one I think fits).

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

OT:

Just wanted to say that I might not be around much for a while. I finally moved into my new place, but as I expected, the computer I have here isn't working right, it still crashes every few minutes. Until I solved that or managed to get my PB online I'll probably not be able to thunk much.
                        *wails*

Bye, A., hurrying to hit 'submit' before that damn thing crashes for the 25th time this evening...
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Completely random, but here's the Russian for David Hewlett

????? ???????

from - http://www.mediaclub.org.ua/catalog....t=__&st=8&fr=0
                          sigpic

Comment

Klenotka Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sueKay
                            Vote for McKay!!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?p=6693242

I voted. But those games are stupid. SG1 wins everything
                            i've been and posted. i dont mind so much if mckay doesnt win as long as he still gets shown the love

psst; i would be more than happy to show mckay the love in person **fans self**
                            sigpic
                            banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Ooo, (sorry OT) i see your location says London - me too, whereabouts?
                              Im in the north, Highgate to be specific. how bout u? Living where I do made me so happy when David announced where he was gonna do the ADB screening. All these people travelling from different countries just to see it and there was smug little me getting there in less than half an hour

back to the thunk...
                              Spoilers for...Tao?? ee, cant remember
                              Spoiler:

and also, because someone said they hadn't seen the other one, so I thought maybe they hadn't seen this either (spoilers for size)
                              Spoiler:

nightynight
                              xx

Comment

Found a lovely site with loads of lovely DH pics

http://www.chaps1870.com/captureshome.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X