Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
    I wanted to pop in and see what this thread is about. I got to see David in Vancouver this past March and I must say I was bowled over!! WOW, talk about a very nice, very down to Earth man. I was completely impressed. I must say I now have a much greater appreciation for DH.
    Hi there GG, nice to see you here! Glad you dropped by to say hi and to see what this thunk is about.

Yeah, the Hewlett is a mighty fine man, not? *g*
    So incredibly nice, his personality and charisma simply overwhelmed me at P2. And he wasn't even at his best then due to his sickness.

I grabbed some pixs from the Save Carson rally, his talk at the Con and the ADB screening. Not the greatest quality though. I hope no one minds that I posted. I figured you guys are probably the only other ones who would enjoy them as much as me...
    Oh we enjoy them, we do, we treasure them and thunk and drool a bit over them... well, at least I do!

Thanks for posting them!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      NEW DAVID PICS!!!

S3 SPOILERS!!

http://stargate.mgm.com/stills.php

edit: this one's so cute!

http://stargate.mgm.com/images/still...1174586888.jpg
      Thanks for the link - great pics!!

Hi......

I wanted to pop in and see what this thread is about. I got to see David in Vancouver this past March and I must say I was bowled over!! WOW, talk about a very nice, very down to Earth man. I was completely impressed. I must say I now have a much greater appreciation for DH.

I grabbed some pixs from the Save Carson rally, his talk at the Con and the ADB screening. Not the greatest quality though. I hope no one minds that I posted. I figured you guys are probably the only other ones who would enjoy them as much as me...

Spoiler:

OMG!!! Those are great!!

Especially this one - he looks how i feel. lol

Spoiler:

And this one - what a look! *THUNK*

Spoiler:
      The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

New game has started.. The hottest men in stargate. Go and vote for you fav now!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...80#post6582080
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          Hi there GG, nice to see you here! Glad you dropped by to say hi and to see what this thunk is about.

Yeah, the Hewlett is a mighty fine man, not? *g*
          So incredibly nice, his personality and charisma simply overwhelmed me at P2. And he wasn't even at his best then due to his sickness.

Oh we enjoy them, we do, we treasure them and thunk and drool a bit over them... well, at least I do!

Thanks for posting them!

Bye, A.
          Hi Back! OMG!! I think I turned into a DH fangirl after seeing him in Van..*sigh* Well enjoy the pixs all yuo want. THat's why I posted them.

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
          Thanks for the link - great pics!!

OMG!!! Those are great!!

Especially this one - he looks how i feel. lol
          [IMG]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h125/GateGeek/Vancouver%20Con%202007/DavidHewlett32007-1.jpg[/spoilers]

And this one - what a look! *THUNK*

Spoiler:
          That last pix is one of my favs. Everyone ran to the fence to go and see him and well, I wasn't getting anywhere close, so I went to the side, through these thick bushes and damned tree to get a glimpse of the man. I must have made some noise cause he turned his head and eyes right in my direction and click!...I have that pix printed out and hung up on my wall now. It's one of my favs.
          sigpic

Comment

Hi Back! OMG!! I think I turned into a DH fangirl after seeing him in Van..*sigh* Well enjoy the pixs all yuo want. THat's why I posted them.
            Yay!! We have a convert!!

I have to admit, i always liked McKay and DH but after meeting him at P2, my fangirlness has reached a whole new level.

That last pix is one of my favs. Everyone ran to the fence to go and see him and well, I wasn't getting anywhere close, so I went to the side, through these thick bushes and damned tree to get a glimpse of the man. I must have made some noise cause he turned his head and eyes right in my direction and click!...I have that pix printed out and hung up on my wall now. It's one of my favs.
            Brilliant.

That's real DH dedication, bet that's the first time someone's snapped him from the bushes!! Wonder what he was thinking...

l My LJ l

Comment

Yay!! We have a convert!!

I have to admit, i always liked McKay and DH but after meeting him at P2, my fangirlness has reached a whole new level.

Brilliant.

That's real DH dedication, bet that's the first time someone's snapped him from the bushes!! Wonder what he was thinking...

Yeah...I'm a DH fangirl, although JF will always be number one for me. Hope you guys will still like me anyways.

That's the first time I snapped a pix of somebody from the bushes. It was FUN!! Can't wait for the opportunity to do it again to him sometime.

Well, I gotta run off to work. Talk to ya all later.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah...I'm a DH fangirl, although JF will always be number one for me. Hope you guys will still like me anyways.

That's the first time I snapped a pix of somebody from the bushes. It was FUN!! Can't wait for the opportunity to do it again to him sometime.

Well, I gotta run off to work. Talk to ya all later.
                Hey, nowt wrong with multiple thunking (esp. JF - just look at my sig!).

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  New game has started.. The hottest men in stargate. Go and vote for you fav now!
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...80#post6582080
                  And yet another one...
                  I refuse to participate in any more of these polls. We had thousands of them already it seems, and after a while many of them just turn into a Rodney McKay bashfest in one way or the other (by votes or comments), and McKay fans try to defend their fav character but are a minority and not as organised as other fan groups, so they have to give up after a while. Maybe McKay fans should stop voting at all. I mean, why bother? We know he's hot, that's important. Who needs polls to prove it and tell everyone about it. In the end McKay might not be represented much in such a poll, but the fans are able to spend the time thunking which they'd otherwise spend argueing.

Hmm, can you tell that I had some not so nice encounters with anti-McKay folks in the past? *g*
                  Hi Back! OMG!! I think I turned into a DH fangirl after seeing him in Van..*sigh*
                  Hehe, the magic of the Hewlett has converted another innocent woman into a drooling fangirl.

Welcome to the club.

Bye, A.

Comment

And yet another one...
                    I refuse to participate in any more of these polls. We had thousands of them already it seems, and after a while many of them just turn into a Rodney McKay bashfest in one way or the other (by votes or comments), and McKay fans try to defend their fav character but are a minority and not as organised as other fan groups, so they have to give up after a while. Maybe McKay fans should stop voting at all. I mean, why bother? We know he's hot, that's important. Who needs polls to prove it and tell everyone about it. In the end McKay might not be represented much in such a poll, but the fans are able to spend the time thunking which they'd otherwise spend argueing.

Hmm, can you tell that I had some not so nice encounters with anti-McKay folks in the past? *g*
                    My thoughts exactly, put far more eloquently than i could manage.

l My LJ l

Comment

Can I join in the fun? McKay and David rule!

Comment

i watched cube this week! and treed murray! which i had actually seen before, without knowing it was a hewlett stuck up the tree.

great films, both of them. cube especially. if only for the boxer shorts.

Comment

Nice pics GG!!!

Originally posted by chlorophyll View Post
                          i watched cube this week! and treed murray! which i had actually seen before, without knowing it was a hewlett stuck up the tree.

great films, both of them. cube especially. if only for the boxer shorts.
                          I liked cube, but I have to watch it again. When I first did I didn't know it was DH. I don't remember much about it.
                          My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                          Sig and avi by me
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I guess David knew you were making that extra effort to get a good pic of him. So he gave you an adorable look. It pays to be resourceful!

Comment

My thoughts exactly, put far more eloquently than i could manage.
                              Hey, thanks, glad you see things in a similar way. You know, concerning my text, some people would probably say "you chicken out because you know you'll lose, you're cowards, stay and defend your views!" But I'm so tired of defending my views and opinions about McKay again and again and again with always the same (not nice) results, it just hurts and serves no purpose, and I have better thing to do. Like enjoying the Hewlett fan love.

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                              Can I join in the fun? McKay and David rule!
                              Of course! Welcome!

Originally posted by chlorophyll View Post
                              Both films are in my personal top three of Hewlett films. "Treed Murray" is my number one, I really love this film. You wanna see acting talent? Watch "Treed Murray".

Bye, A.

Comment

And yet another one...

Hehe, the magic of the Hewlett has converted another innocent woman into a drooling fangirl.

Welcome to the club.

Bye, A.
                                What? Not everyone is a McKay fan. What's wrong with those people?
                                Not so nice encounters seem to happen anytime you have polls or character comparison threads. I've been involved in a few(in other fandoms). Eventually I learned that it's not worth arguing. I like who I like. If people want to bash McKay....whatever.

Comment

Working...
                                X