Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strivaria View Post
    A bit clearer:
    Thank you and Mercury for photos. Is it me or is David thiner here?
    Not that he wouldn´t be before but he looks so...cute here...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

David lost a lot of weight when he had the food poisoning...this looks about the same weight he was when I met him at Peg2, but he's definitely thinner than he was during season 3 of SGA.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I didn´t pay much attention to his weight in P2 bc I was in delirium from finally seeing him
        But ouch, I know about the Oyester (?) poisoning. I had to admire him (and others) that he was really able to get there and make photos and give autographs....I think that even if he wasn´t sick in that time, I can imagine how tired he had to feel.
        But still, brutal diet But I have to selfishly say-all bad is good for something (or how is it in English )

Sorry for my English today btw. it´s late and it´s the damn time change.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I found some piccies of DH I've never seen before!!

All at Comic Con a few years back

http://lillyjk.livejournal.com/152361.html
          sigpic

Comment

Wow sueKay, love the icons!! and thanks for the link to the comic con pics.

*contented sigh* what a way to start a Monday!
            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Hey everyone just a flyby post. Loving the new pics of David lol. Heres some others. Spoilered because they are from SG-1 "The Road Not Taken"
              Spoiler:

My McKay clone is twisting because i have to work today instead of giving him attention.

But WHY Shakespeare?
              Me: Because i have no choice
              Humpfh!

Sorry got a bit random there.

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
              (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
              Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
              Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

Random is good.

Not so good - my work colleagues (both male, one of whom quite fancies DH actually) were looking over my shoulder while i was looking at those pics of David from Vancouver Con. And they had the cheek to say "Ooo, he's chubby."

I explained that this man is a God and is therefore perfection personified to which one said "Nah, he can't be a God, he's chubby."

My rather loud yell of "He's not chubby!" was enough to get my boss sticking his head round the door wondering what the hell was going on.

But chubby!?! What is it with people!?! Who says men can't be *****es. *rolls eyes*

l My LJ l

Comment

Some men are worse for being *****es then they have the nerve to say that women are bad! And your right. He's not chubby at all.

Tony: I was lucky to get out of Rebecca's apartment alive. She threw this at my head.
                  (Holds up a copy of Moby Dick)
                  Ziva: Something wrong with reading Moby Dick?
                  Tony: No. She was throwing it. I took it so she couldn't rearm.

Comment

*cuddles McClone*

l My LJ l

Comment

Some idiot nearly ran me over today with his car when I was crossing the street on a zebra crossing/crosswalk. He saw me, but did he brake? No. I literally had to jump aside. Moron.
                      Originally posted by Squonk View Post
                      Not so good - my work colleagues (both male, one of whom quite fancies DH actually) were looking over my shoulder while i was looking at those pics of David from Vancouver Con. And they had the cheek to say "Ooo, he's chubby."

I explained that this man is a God and is therefore perfection personified to which one said "Nah, he can't be a God, he's chubby."

My rather loud yell of "He's not chubby!" was enough to get my boss sticking his head round the door wondering what the hell was going on.
                      Things like that make me furious. I had similar situations already. And you hear it again and again. On LJ I often see this icon which has a pic of David and says "I wish all men were that ugly".

Damn, he's not chubby! He's very broad shoulders, and yes, he's looks a bit 'bulky' (especially when he wears the uniform jacket), and his figure certainly isn't delicate and his body type is completely different, from, say, Joe Flanigan's, who almost looks skinny (although he isn't - his fans fight this public image the way we fight the 'DH's chubby' image!).

And heck, the "a god cannot be chubby" thing makes me angry too. Is there a rule that Gods only look like Brad Pitt?? Who said that?

And even if David doesn't look like Mr. Universe, I certainly don't care as I don't like the typical Adonis-guys, they do nothing for me. And DH is definitely far more intelligent and talented than some of the oh so beautiful, price-winning model guys, and that's more important. Who needs an idiot with a Michelangelo face&body when he can have DH instead.

*sighs* Matter of opinion, I guess, different points of view. Beauty is in the eye... well, you know the deal. I just hate the fact that people are so bound to stereotypes and don't accept anything else anymore.

We should ask Jane about that. "What made you fall in love with David?"

Bye, A., ranting
                      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

how do i get a mckay clone?
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                          how do i get a mckay clone?
                          As we said three times now, you just choose one you like.

Bye, A.
                          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Continuing the DH timeline...

Cube (1997)
                            sigpic

Comment

Clutch (1998)

The Life Before This (1999)

Now imagine a nice ER icon...cos I can't seem to find it...

Also take the time to imagine SG1 era McKay...cos I can't find them either...
                              sigpic

Comment

Lets have a little break, by remembering *that* scene in Where the Heart Is

(I forgot to post these earlier )

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X