X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    Very big OT:

Spoiler:
    Tomorrow is football match between Czech Republic and Germany It´s qualification for Euro and I know that lots of teams start tomorrow And I mean real football, which some confused people call soccer

Cesi do toho!

Sorry, couldn´t resist
    That's alright. As long as I can jump up and down *and wave my flag* when Australia wins the World Cup! (Cricket)

Yes Saturday morning and up at the crack of dawn. Who makes an appointment to have their hair cut at 8.30 on a Saturday?! Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      Sorry but no movie is worth 300 or more dollars to see. I would only spend that if *if* David was there in person. But by the sounds of it that just isn't going to happen.
      I don't think I would go to see 'only' ADB for 300 dollars. That's definitely a lot of money for one film, even if it's David's film.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      They are planning wedding to February 2008?
      They're delaying it for the third time now. First it was summer '07, then autumn '07, now it's early 2008... Too busy these two. Or scared!

Originally posted by Willow
      Yes Saturday morning and up at the crack of dawn. Who makes an appointment to have their hair cut at 8.30 on a Saturday?! Me!
      Hehe, when I just refreshed the "my controls" page and saw that the newest post in the thunk thread was written by you I thought "Heck, what's she doing up so early?"

10pm here.

Bye, A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
        I don't think I would go to see 'only' ADB for 300 dollars. That's definitely a lot of money for one film, even if it's David's film.
        Hmm, I even think David would agree on that! 300 was a bit random but plane fares, travelling to the cinema, and probably accommodation... well it all adds up. So sadly I will not be seeing him or the film. Well not for a long, long time. Somehow I just can't get excited now over anything else to do with him. I know selfish but it is how I feel. I now sympathise with the Flanigan fans! (I guess I could go see him instead if *if* he actually makes it here this time!)

I thought "Heck, what's she doing up so early?"
        I love having no sleep!

Comment

Somehow I just can't get excited now over anything else to do with him. I know selfish but it is how I feel. I now sympathise with the Flanigan fans! (I guess I could go see him instead if *if* he actually makes it here this time!
          Hey, don't defect to the other side, ok? No, I can really understand your frustration and lack of enthusiasm for DH related things right now. If DH had cancelled P2 I would have gone nuts.

On another note, Gate_Trippin, who has once posted in this thread here regularly, has posted a David Hewlett piccie in her Livejournal I had never seen before. Somene else sent it to here, and I asked her if I can post it here in the thunk. She said it's alright, so here's the pic I for my part hadn't seen before:

Bye, A.

Comment

Spoiler:
            David's film SERIOUSLY looks hilarious. What in the world inspired him to make that? And okay -- I think I understand the plot? -- is it like... Paul proposed to his girl (now fiance) before he could so then David killed Paul and fed him to his dog? Is that it? lol Those two are really silly lol -- it's cool that Rachel is in there too.
            Last edited by Heart&Soul777; 23 March 2007, 08:41 PM.

Heart&Soul777

------------------------------------------------
            Save Elizabeth Weir!
            Save Carson Beckett!

Spoiler:
            Carson: Oh don’t you look lovely!
            Weir: Thank you Carson.
            Carson: It’s the first time I’ve seen you out of your base uniform in quite some time now.
            Weir: No, I d-don’t know about that.
            Carson: Off somewhere special?
            Weir: No just getting some lunch.
            Carson: Rodney and I are going fishing on the main land this afternoon.
            Weir: I know, I cleared the use for the jumper.
            Carson: Care to join us? Who knows what kind of wonderful fish we’ll find.
            Weir: That’s very kind but some other time maybe.
            Carson: -- Do you have a hot date?
            Weir: What? Who told you that?
            Carson: No one I was joking, I was right, who is it?
            Weir: …
            Carson: None of my business. Have a lovely afternoon Elizabeth.
            Weir: Thank you.
            Carson: You smell good too!
            Weir: Shut up…!

Comment

I saw the Sanctuary 2 minute trailer (for the betatesters to test, if you've signed up for that) today and squee, DH was in there! Scruffy hair and beard bit like at P2 - makes me think of Grant Jansky a bit.

Oh and the sanctuaryfans.com interview with Damian Kindler has a little discussion on DH's role in it if anyone's not seen that before. I apologise if this has been mentioned here before, I haven't been around for a while so might have missed it and I would use the search thread function but my computer is having issues with it tonight and won't.
              Last edited by Purpleyin; 23 March 2007, 02:58 PM.

Comment

That's really interesting, I've never heard of this Sanctuary series before (maybe I'm a lil behind ). Cool stuff!

Heart&Soul777

------------------------------------------------
                Save Elizabeth Weir!
                Save Carson Beckett!

Spoiler:
                Carson: Oh don’t you look lovely!
                Weir: Thank you Carson.
                Carson: It’s the first time I’ve seen you out of your base uniform in quite some time now.
                Weir: No, I d-don’t know about that.
                Carson: Off somewhere special?
                Weir: No just getting some lunch.
                Carson: Rodney and I are going fishing on the main land this afternoon.
                Weir: I know, I cleared the use for the jumper.
                Carson: Care to join us? Who knows what kind of wonderful fish we’ll find.
                Weir: That’s very kind but some other time maybe.
                Carson: -- Do you have a hot date?
                Weir: What? Who told you that?
                Carson: No one I was joking, I was right, who is it?
                Weir: …
                Carson: None of my business. Have a lovely afternoon Elizabeth.
                Weir: Thank you.
                Carson: You smell good too!
                Weir: Shut up…!

Comment

Originally posted by Heart&Soul777 View Post
                  That's really interesting, I've never heard of this Sanctuary series before (maybe I'm a lil behind ). Cool stuff!
                  I can't remember where I heard about it first, though I'm pretty sure GW posted a news item on it way back, but it was also being pimped out at P2 since Dan Payne and Chuck Campbell are guest starring in it (and Ryan Robbins too I'm pretty sure) as well as David. Some lucky congoers got free tshirts you see and there were a few little tales about it at the con but generally not much info was out until recently when Amanda Tapping did an interview, with reasonable amount of detail on the general plot, that found it's way onto YouTube. And now the website is being betatested, probably not too long until there's more details and media up on the official site.

Oh and I edited my previous post to link to the interview with Damian Kindler about it, where DH's role is discussed a tiny bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Heart&Soul777 View Post
                    David's film SERIOUSLY looks hilarious. What in the world inspired him to make that? And okay -- I think I understand the plot?
                    Can you please go back and edit your post and put the spoilers for ADB under a spoiler tag? Some people here try to stay spoiler free until the day on which they can finally see this film (whenever that will be...). Thank you.

Bye, A.

Comment

Can you please go back and edit your post and put the spoilers for ADB under a spoiler tag? Some people here try to stay spoiler free until the day on which they can finally see this film (whenever that will be...). Thank you.
                      Hmm, I think reporting it would be better!

I had seen that pic before. It is with a lot of other ones from the Con he did (the one where he is looking at the magazine) I can't remember where I got it, but I would assume too many hours on google search!

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                        I saw the Sanctuary 2 minute trailer (for the betatesters to test, if you've signed up for that) today and squee, DH was in there! Scruffy hair and beard bit like at P2 - makes me think of Grant Jansky a bit.
                        Maybe that is what he meant when he referred to not being able to shave, when Arlessiar talked to him. He had to keep it for Sanctuary. I don't know, when was it filmed? I vaguely remember something about it being Jan/Feb.

I don't really like the beard look on him, a couple of days of growth is nice *sexy* but Grant's was too much for me. Is it really that bad?

Comment

Hmm, I think reporting it would be better!
                          You're right, but you know me, I often forget about that or I'm too reluctant to use that feature, as I now how I'd feel if people didn't point out my mistakes to me before they report me.

I had seen that pic before. It is with a lot of other ones from the Con he did (the one where he is looking at the magazine) I can't remember where I got it, but I would assume too many hours on google search!
                          I knew that it was from the con where the magazine pic is from, but it was new to me nonetheless, I hadn't seen other pics of that con before.

So there are more???

Maybe that is what he meant when he referred to not being able to shave, when Arlessiar talked to him. He had to keep it for Sanctuary.
                          Hmm, it's a possibility, although I'm not sure know if he hadn't already filmed Sanctuary when he was at P2 or not. He talked about it, but I don't remember what he said about that.

Bye, A.

Comment

He'd already filmed it...Sanctuary was filmed in January
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by suekay
                              He'd already filmed it...Sanctuary was filmed in January
                              Ah, thanks, I thought as much but I really wasn't sure anymore.

Oh my!

1am already!

Time for bed.

Night,
                              A.

Comment

You're right, but you know me, I often forget about that or I'm too reluctant to use that feature, as I now how I'd feel if people didn't point out my mistakes to me before they report me.
                                But when it comes to spoilers you have to think of the greater good. Although spoiler tags don't stop your email alerts from showing the spoilers if you are subscribed to this thread *or any thread*. Great system.

I know we all make mistakes, I have posted my fair share of SGA spoilers openly, but never thinking they were spoilers.

So there are more???
                                I am pretty sure I had half a dozen. I had them saved to my old computer, but I couldn't copy everything as my old computer didn't have a burner (remember it only had a 3GB hard-drive!!) and my new computer didn't (doesn't) have a floppy drive. *USB ports? What are they?* I lost many, many files on the change over, you can only email so many things to yourself before you go nuts!

I will see if I can find some of the pics, I am sure I have a couple of files from my old computer on my new one somewhere (my file management sucks).

Although I am going out now, have to get out of here, worked so hard all week I need some social time with my friends.

See you!

Comment

Working...
                                X