Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
    but I'm ill! i think i deserve to steal as many clones as i can whilst I'm feeling like this
    Hmm, I do hope you feel much better soon! But stealing McKay clones? Nope.

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
    Well I will make dam sure I don't do that again!
    Yeah, you just had to go and mention her name, right? See what you did? *blames Willow*

Nah, seriously, you know we do love you, iLemon!

On another note, I had a wonderful Paul McGillion dream last night! But now I really long for another David/Rodney dream. Didn't have one for a long time now. Mostly because I simply don't sleep enough, I guess.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

*Jumping in*

Just had to share- my co-worker just dumped a copy of Boa Vs. Python on my desk for me to bring to Vancouver to have DH sign.

I'm just in shock that a Suncoast (Generic DVD store in a mall) would actually have a copy of BvP.

I wonder what reaction I'll get from him? For me, I want him to sign my copy of Nothing.

*Jumping out*
      sigpic
      Sig by im_meli
      More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

maybe this is a dumb question...or maybe it should go in the van con thread...but when do you think DH will have time to sign stuff? I dont see that he is doing anything more than getting up on stage to promote his movie. do we expect there will be time for autographing once a screening is over? some people like me, are on very tight time constraints to even get to the first screening...and need to fly back to get to the brunch. I dont see how I can even take the time after the screening to wait for a signature I guess those folks who arent attending the brunch will have time to get something signed. Lucky people!

**ducks and hides from flying fruit...hopes she hasnt annoyed anyone...**

Comment

GateWorld has some photos from "Irresponsible" up.

I love this shot of Rodney and Teyla. Behind spoiler tags but it really doesn't show anything spoiler-ish.

Spoiler:

The first thing I thought of was that they looked like they were at an outdoor concert! Something mellow, like jazz. Rodney looks especially relaxed.

My kind of guy:
          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
            Hmm, I do hope you feel much better soon! But stealing McKay clones? Nope.
            *grumbles*
            Nah, seriously, you know we do love you, iLemon!
            I know you do!

On another note, I had a wonderful Paul McGillion dream last night! But now I really long for another David/Rodney dream. Didn't have one for a long time now. Mostly because I simply don't sleep enough, I guess.

Bye, A.
            I havent had a Rodney dream in ages!! Infact I cant even remember my dreams any more, probably cause I go to bed at like 4am in the morning or cause i tend to find any excuse to stay up for as long as possible. i should probably go to sleep now, dont wanna make myself worse

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
              maybe this is a dumb question...or maybe it should go in the van con thread...but when do you think DH will have time to sign stuff? I dont see that he is doing anything more than getting up on stage to promote his movie. do we expect there will be time for autographing once a screening is over? some people like me, are on very tight time constraints to even get to the first screening...and need to fly back to get to the brunch. I dont see how I can even take the time after the screening to wait for a signature I guess those folks who arent attending the brunch will have time to get something signed. Lucky people!

**ducks and hides from flying fruit...hopes she hasnt annoyed anyone...**
              Yea, the Creation website has no autographs or photo ops with DH...so I am thinking the only time he will do autographs and photos will be at the screening. He is to appear Saturday at 4pm (yes, they have the time down he is to appear) and that is briefly to only answer questions and promote ADB.
              sigpic

Comment

iLemon, you are a nut...but we luv ya anyway Besides, it has been far too long since we chatted
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  GateWorld has some photos from "Irresponsible" up.

I love this shot of Rodney and Teyla. Behind spoiler tags but it really doesn't show anything spoiler-ish.

Spoiler:

The first thing I thought of was that they looked like they were at an outdoor concert! Something mellow, like jazz. Rodney looks especially relaxed.
                  I think this looks more like David and Rachel than Rodney and Teyla. Maybe it's a bts cap? Because, weren't they wearing their jackets in that scene?

Bye, A.
                  ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                  ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

i agree...like they are taking a break from shooting S4 or something
                    sigpic

Comment

*waves at iLemon* Where have you been!? Good to see you around again. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                      maybe this is a dumb question...or maybe it should go in the van con thread...but when do you think DH will have time to sign stuff?
                      In answer to your question:
                      Spoiler:
                      At the other screenings there has been time after the show to have him sign things. It's going to be a tight schedule though. The film starts at 10am, it's 90 minutes, so it'll be over at 11:30. They'll probably do a q&a. Those have usually been 10 minutes or so at the past screenings. If you wanted to get to the charity lunch at exactly 12:15, you'd have to leave right after the q&a. There might be time for him to sign something if you don't mind missing the beginning of the lunch and are first in line for signing.

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                      I think this looks more like David and Rachel than Rodney and Teyla. Maybe it's a bts cap? Because, weren't they wearing their jackets in that scene?
                      I read on LJ that this pic is most likely a candid/bts moment because in the episode they were wearing their offworld vests the whole episode. The pose is definitely more DHish.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

My Rodney McKay's Sunscreen vid (i.e. the one DH favourited) got taken down off youtube!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post

Spoiler:

I just have to point out that Rachel is sitting like a man and David is crossing his legs like a woman. Sorry....*dodges flying fruit*

We're makin' fruit salad now, baby!

Comment

Originally posted by unknownterra View Post
                            I just have to point out that Rachel is sitting like a man and David is crossing his legs like a woman. Sorry....*dodges flying fruit*

We're makin' fruit salad now, baby!
                            That was one of the first things i noticed about that pic too!! (After how damned gorgeous DH looks in it of course!!)
                            The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd

l My LJ l

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
                              My Rodney McKay's Sunscreen vid (i.e. the one DH favourited) got taken down off youtube!
                              But what's the point? There's nothing wrong with music videos That's a shame

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                              iLemon, you are a nut...but we luv ya anyway Besides, it has been far too long since we chatted
                              I know it has How have you been PM? I havent seen you in forever!

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
                              *waves at iLemon* Where have you been!? Good to see you around again. I hope you are feeling better soon.
                              I've been getting pretty bored and annoyed with GW which is why I haven't been posting much any more although I do post in off-topic sometimes.

btw I showed one of my mates the McShexettmy thread the other day, he wasn't very impressed lol Some people need a sense of humour

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Getting back to the subject of Vids being taken off youtube...

My Sam/Jack vid was deleted
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X