No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does raise the question of what kind of "illnesses" the expeditionary team can have. I mean, if someone were actually diabetic, wouldn't it be kinda dangerous to send him/her off on what could be a permanent mission to another galaxy with no places to stop off at the pharmacy to re-up your prescription or buy new needles or whatever?

Comment

Originally posted by april_flower75
      Did anyone notice in the pictures from the "home" episode, when Mckay is lying on his couch, he's wear a shirt that says: "I'm with genius" and an arrow pointing up? How funny is that? That is so Mckay...
      That photo became the wallpaper on my desktop at work just hours after it was posted.
      "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

I made an av of it, but I'm afraid it might count as a spoiler. I'll have to run it by Darren and see what he thinks...

It's a very yummy picture.

Comment

I'm sorry but I didn't read all the treads but, is it me or does it look like McKays been working out. When he was on SG-1 he look like he had a sunken chest, now it looks like its build up really good. I wounder if he has been working out with Chris?

Comment

Omigod, poor Wodney!! I've been reading up on hypoglycemia. Take that with a citrus allergy and the fact that his parents were such asses and no wonder the man has issues.

No wonder he "passed out from manly hunger." Poor baby!!

Just makes him more cuddly- wuddly.
            "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

I think David HAS been working out. He was looking VERY buff in Boa vs. Python and he's continuing to look good on Atlantis. Better than ever.

Can't wait to see what happens to him next.

Comment

I like the characters to be a bit "complex".
                I've merrily spoiled myself by dipping into some of the Threads,just to get an idea of how McKay's faring !
                I do care about the other Atlantis characters,their development and the storylines.He's my favourite,though .

David Hewlett does look very "Buff",IMO.
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

When I first heard McKay was going to be a regular on Atlantis....I thought "Oh my God No, not McKay". Now he's my favorite character on the show. He's the guy that you love and hate at the same time. No matter how irratated you get with him, you just can't help but want to cuddle him when he's having one of his "moments".

And yes, I agree: McKay's looking very fine lately.

Nancy

Comment

Mckay is one of the most interesting characters I've seen in a long time [on any show].I finally caught his part in "Redemption" & really got hooked.The bits with him & Carter were fantastic.He's the sort that you're not quite sure whether you should smack the bee-jabbers out of him or give him a big {& looooong } hug

When do you think we can see a "McKay" icon that they have for attaching to messages,or anybody from Atlantis for that matter?
                    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

There's been some discussion already, about "Post icons" of the Atlantis Team,and I think Darren's considering adding them in .
                      I know I read about it somewhere.......

*Off to have a look*
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

SPOILERS for S1 SUSPICION

OK, is it just me or is there an inconsistency, here? We know McKay loves food. We've known that since his first appearance in 48 Hours. He also cares about the quality of his food, as evidenced in Redemption when, upon learning of his banishment to Siberia, he says he can't go because, "do you have any idea what the food is like, there?"

And yet... he likes MREs and hospital food? Or does that mean that Russian food is even worse?? Just curious.

LOVED the line about the sub-routine.

Comment

Psst.... SPOILER SPACE.... Not everyone has seen the new ep yet. Play fair.

Comment

Referring to McKay's recent buffness.....

Well duh, he is looking so fine on Atlantis! But I really think he looks better when he takes his uniform off.. I mean his tan outfit. I dont really think tan is his colour. Besides he looks alot better in that purple-ish shirt he has on underneath. You can see his figure better.
                            I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

April (obsessed with David Hewlett)

Comment

People keep complaining about Rodney being a jerk.

Please. Would you like him if he wasn't?

~Lucia
                              This is OTAKUDOM-
                              I mean.... This is STARGATEDOM!

IMPORTANT! Lucia Tanaka will be AWOL for about 1-2 months due to school. See you soon!

Comment

Exactly, that's his character. And its not like he doesnt have any feelings, we've seen them.
                                I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

April (obsessed with David Hewlett)

Comment

Working...
                                X