Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Tyler
    Ummm...that sounds very...uhh, suggestive, Nmom . Good work on the photo .
    NO SLASHING!!

Luke's heart belongs to Samantha and ONLY to Samantha. And the rest of his body, too.

Comment

LOL ! I have to admit, I like the idea of Luke and McKay becoming friends,but I never thought about any *Cough* other ideas ..I can't see the guys getting THAT friendly! (IMO,anyway )

Ok ,my mind is now back on topic .

I'm glad McKay isn't just on the SG-A team for comic relief (judging from Spoilers and other sources). I have high hopes for the character !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

So far, I think McKay is the best character on SG-A, period, end-of-sentance, full stop. No other character comes close, IMHO. Kind of reminds me of myself, smart, a wise@r$e, egotistical, and a selfish bas***d.

SPOILERS for Hide and Seek

My second favorite quote from Hinde and Seek, the most favorite being what CyberKnight said):

Right after Peter? punches the sheilded McKay

McKay: You didn't have to swing so hard... and notice he didn't even hesitate.

Comment

SPOILERS ATLANTIS: S1/103: HIDE AND SEEK
          I did rather enjoy the development of the character. He was coming off as very whiny. I sincerely hope, though, that they decide to develop his wide range of emotions. Though since they've signed for six years, something tells me they'll have ample time.

Comment

SPOILERS FOR HIDE AND SEEK
            I thought that episode rocked! I thought it was great to see more from Rodney, he wasn't in Rising as much. He had some great lines, and I loved the whole hero bit at the end, I didn't really see that one coming..
            One of my favourite lines was when he mentioned Cheerleaders during the football game. Oh, and the thing at the begining with the doctor about them being losers. hehe its about time he started "dating the planet".
            (btw, that was my first time posting a spoiler! milestone..)
            I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

April (obsessed with David Hewlett)

Comment

I loved his line in the preview for the next episode

"I apologize if I'm the only person who truly comprehends how screwed we all are!"

I loved that line it was hilarious!

Comment

lol one thing about mckay is that hes always talking about how screwed they are. this week it was how screwed HE was.hehe
                I'm so out of all the rest of the scripts now. McKay's going to go looking for a file and never come back now. "Yeah, I thought I saw it in the other room." Cut to Season Eight: "Yeah, he died! That McKay guy ..."

Comment

Did anyone notice in the pictures from the "home" episode, when Mckay is lying on his couch, he's wear a shirt that says: "I'm with genius" and an arrow pointing up? How funny is that? That is so Mckay...

Comment

I'm glad I caught the Lowdown before Atlantis started, because it was a great insight into the actors behind the characters. I get this feeling that Michael Shanks and David Hewlett on the same set means hell on earth for everyone else... also: "ooh baby, I love what you do with those tentacles" -- best line of the whole show!

Comment

We know McKay is allergic to citrus. But does he really have hypoglycemia?

Comment

He's mentioned it before in Season 4 of SG-1. This doesn't necessarily mean he actually has the condition known as hypoglycemia, or, if he does, whether it's non-diabetic. However, a lot of his behavior is symptomatic of people who suffer from hypoglycemic reactions. I posted a message about it in another thread (spoiler warning for "Thirty-Eight Minutes").
                        Last edited by Anthro Girl; 03 August 2004, 12:52 AM. Reason: spellink err...
                        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                        once done, cannot be undone...
                        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Originally posted by Anthro Girl
                          He's mentioned it before in Season 4 of SG-1. This doesn't necessarily mean he actually has the condition known as hypoglycemia, or, if he does, whether it's non-diabetic. However, a lot of his behavior is symptomatic of people who suffer from hypoglycemia reactions. I posted a message about it in another thread (spoiler warning for "Thirty-Eight Minutes").
                          Thanks. I haven't watch all of S4s shows yet. But I have know people who are hpoglycemia and they have to eat about six small meals a day.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            Thanks. I haven't watch all of S4s shows yet. But I have know people who are hpoglycemia and they have to eat about six small meals a day.
                            Well, McKay do seem to take his food very seriously...
                            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

It was season 5's 48 Hours, not season 4's.

Anyway, it COULD just be an excuse, but I'm willing to grant McKay the benefit of a doubt on the hypoclycemia thing. It fits in with what we've seen and I kinda like the idea of it. Good potential for an important plot point either way...

Comment

It show that one of main characters from Earth could have something wrong , like hypoglycemia, and still have be a stong character. That's why I like him.

Comment

Working...
                                X