• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Krystie

Ohhhh so many pretty pics.. Wet Rodney gets me everytime

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

I thought Return II was just okay, but I loved Echoes. The Rodney/Sheppard friendship (and snark) was in full force and Rodney's
      Spoiler:
      bonding with the whale was just icing on the cake. It was good to see Rodney's adorable little-boy smile upon seeing his "friend" again.
      Good stuff.
      sigpic
      Sig by Luciana

Comment

hey everyone
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          I was out with two friends I hadn't seen for a while. One of them had a bad accident several weeks ago, she nearly cut off her right arm when she tried to catch a broken glass plate. Luckily the doctors in the hospital could save the arm. It was our first meeting since the accident, I was glad to see her in one piece!
          Yikes, scary! Glad everything is ok now with your friend.

Originally posted by Arlessiar
          I remember when you put him on that island and held him captive. Poor guy suffered from Stockholm syndrome after a while, didn't want to leave again. I had to find a way to, ehh, persuade him.

Those were the days...
          http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2.../Getmoving.jpg
          Poor Rodney!

Originally posted by Krysti View Post
          Hey everyone,
          Hi Krysti, welcome! Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

Oooh, I like this one! I love the expressions on their faces, so cute and geeky!

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
          And two new additions to my 'Pointing collection'.
          I called the second pic "Crazy geek" for a reason! He looks a bit like an insane professor.
          Crazy geek! Great caps!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

wow great caps very funny
            sigpic
            Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
              I thought Return II was just okay, but I loved Echoes.

Oh, but Rodney had such a great moment in Return II!

Spoiler:
              He got to save the day by doing something out of his usualy realm of expertise. He was being sneaky and dissembling and knowing that Woolsey would get caught and using him and it just wasn't something we usually get to see him do. The reveal? One of my favorite McKay moments.
              They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
              Spoiler:
              Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Today's YouTube ratings for the ADB trailer. Only 7 people rated the vid after I posted yesterday's stats. If you are registered, please vote again. I vote every day for all 3 vids!

Views: 24,161 |Comments: 201 |Favorited: 331 times

(There are no sites linking to this video.)

Honors for This Video:
                #45 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Comedy - All
                #36 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Comedy - English
                #69 - Top Rated (This Week) - All
                #14 - Top Rated (This Week) - Comedy - All
                #12 - Top Rated (This Week) - Comedy - English
                #75 - Top Rated (This Month) - Comedy - All
                #17 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Comedy - All
                #14 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Comedy - English
                #50 - Top Favorites (This Week) - All
                #10 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Comedy - All
                #8 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Comedy - English
                #94 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Comedy - All

Come on, squirrels, keep voting!

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I just noticed that Tao of Rodney ran instead of Sunday...I looked forward to Sunday...but hell this is the best news in last two weeks

And what I saw in spoilers...this is a good one.

Oh, and welcome all new thunkers

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I have to say we McKay fans are very spoiled when it comes to eps dedicated to this character, and really Tao of Rodney just continues the long line of great McKay moments in SGA. I really need to re-watched it before making my mind up fully but...

Spoiler:
                    even with the usual anti-McKay sentiment he does seem to come out of this a better man then when he went in, at least I hope so I hope the reset button isn't pressed too hard, I know it will be pressed but come on! He almost ascended, he apologises to people, he admitted in a round about way he wants to be loved by his team mates... I will be pissed if tptb go right back to the usual crap with McKay after this.

A couple of things, he mentions his father again, but I don't think he has ever mentioned his mother.... do you think his mother is dead, or died when he was young? Or do you think he just needed/wanted his fathers approval/love so much that he fixates on him rather then his mother? It seems he wanted his fathers approval but his father didn't seem to be able to relate to him, hmm, makes me wonder if his father was a little like McKay... emotionally crippled or stunted. Maybe his father didnt' want kids, maybe Rodney was an accident...*poor* Rodney.

Ok it is late here I am rambling better go to bed.
                    This episode did not suck.

Green for the first person to post a cap of him
                    Spoiler:
                    lying back in the chair! Man he looked hot!
                    I don't have time and my copy is not the best *yet* for capping.

Night.

Comment

"Tao of Rodney":
                      Spoiler:
                      David was just AWESOME in this episode! =D I love how he portrayed his inner struggle and the anxiety... and Rodney's interactions with the other team members in the end were just lovely and heart-felt.
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG, how many lines did David have to learn for this ep?

Spoiler:
                        He babbles three times as much as usual, and he reads other people's minds and says what they think, too! Poor David, so much text, bet that wasn't an easy epsiode.

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Ok, I think I'm able to talk coherently again after watching the new ep. I actually cried while watching it, something that doesn't happen often when I watch a SciFi show!

May I say now that "The tao of Rodney" is from now on my new favourite episode of SGA? Because it is. It had everything in it I waited for for so long, everything I already didn't expect to see one day anymore.

(Yes, this ep also had two or three momenst I didn't like so much, but overall I love it)

Spoiler:
                          Rodney's inner thoughts, how he uses science to hide his insecurities and fears. John helping Rodney with the ascension thing. The really serious whump this time (Ronon carried Rodney!). The bedside vigil, the confessions, the concern of his friends. Rodney going to all his friends, telling or showing them that he cares about them. And then they did the same in return. Before he also saved Radek's life. Oh my, I'm seriously ridiculously happy about this episode.

Did you see how often Rodney/David used both hand to type and write? Does this help us in our "is DH ambidextrous" investigation?

I bet the McWeir shippers go bonkers now, btw, because of the last scene.
                          Not my cup of tea though.

What I didn't like so much was
                          Spoiler:
                          how the team made fun of Rodney because he eats so much. Hello? That was really mean, because it wasn't teasing but they really meant that.

Will make caps soon, that's for sure.

Bye, A.
                          Last edited by Arlessiar; 12 December 2006, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Just in time for the holidays- the Rodney doll! (well, ok, figurine, but he's such a doll) http://www.phoenix-icons.com/rodney-mckay-p-859.htm

I dunno. I don't think they quite got his face. I don't think I I'll get one until they come out with a stuffed Rodney. Ooh, that would be cute and cuddley.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by im_meli
                            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                              Green for the first person to post a cap of him
                              Spoiler:
                              lying back in the chair! Man he looked hot!
                              Indeed, he looked very hot in that scene! So here are screencaps I just made of Rodney
                              Spoiler:
                              lying in the chair
                              . Spoilerish and big, you've been warned.

PICS!!! SPOILERS for "The tao of Rodney"

Spoiler:

*thunk*

Eyelashes!!!

That grin!

Like an angel, not?

And a not spoilerish cap:

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
                              Just in time for the holidays- the Rodney doll! (well, ok, figurine, but he's such a doll) http://www.phoenix-icons.com/rodney-mckay-p-859.htm
                              I dunno. I don't think they quite got his face.
                              I agree, that doll looks a bit weird.

I rather want a Rodney clone.

Bye, A.
                              Last edited by Arlessiar; 12 December 2006, 11:27 AM. Reason: Added spoiler warning

Comment

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SPOILER SCREENCAPS FROM THE TAO OF RODNEY!!!

http://rivatar.com/imgs/bscaps/

by MaryAvatar
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X