Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT:

My little house of dreams and love and happiness has been destroyed today, and I hardly know how to think straight right now. My boyfriend broke up with me a few hours ago. We were together for nearly nine years. I had hoped we'd live together forever. We had so many plans, and I still love him so very much. But it can't be changed anymore. At the moment I don't know what will become of me. I just feel hollow and incredibly sad. I also don't know how often I'll be here in the time to come, if I can be here or want to thunk or not, or if I'll be here a lot so that I won't feel that alone. I can't tell yet.

Take care you lot, I love you all.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria View Post
      If you did request a screening, you'll get an e-mail I think, it'll just take some time. I just got my e-mail this morning.
      I got mine yesterday. I was wondering what email everyone was talking about and figured because I'd rsvp'd for the screening that left me off the list for the invite email. Guess not.

Originally posted by strivaria
      Heh, you can try to get back to normal... but something will happen to remind you that you're going to the screening and you'll get giddy all over again.
      lol, yes that keeps happening. In fact, it just happened 5 minutes ago!

Originally posted by Mercury973 View Post
      And to all my fellow Americans- VOTE TODAY!!!
      Going this afternoon!

edit: Arlessiar, I just saw your post. I am incredibly sorry. Lots of hugs and love. (((((Arlessiar))))) I'm here if you need to talk.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

good afternoon all
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

((((Arlessiar))))

I'm always terrible with the advice thing, so I'll just say that I hope you feel better soon and I hope you work everything out.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

((((((((((((Arlessiar))))))))))))

You'll make it, hon'. It's tough, I know, but we're here for ya. If I had any pics of McKay without a gunshot wound, I'd post 'em for ya.

Comment

Im hoping the episode the Tao of Mckay is going to be good. I cant wait for the episode to come out
              sigpic

Comment

Arlessiar-

Big hugs for you!

We're here for you. If you need to vent- let us know
                sigpic
                Sig by im_meli
                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Man and i thought i was having bad problems if theres anything that we can do Arlessiar just tell us
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                    That goes doubly for you. Sorry to hear that happened and I wish I could say/do something that would make you feel better, but all I got is virtual hugs and an unhappy Rodney. {{{{Arlessiar}}}}

Comment

Unhappy Mckay always works wonders :0)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                        OT:

My little house of dreams and love and happiness has been destroyed today, and I hardly know how to think straight right now. My boyfriend broke up with me a few hours ago. We were together for nearly nine years. I had hoped we'd live together forever. We had so many plans, and I still love him so very much. But it can't be changed anymore. At the moment I don't know what will become of me. I just feel hollow and incredibly sad. I also don't know how often I'll be here in the time to come, if I can be here or want to thunk or not, or if I'll be here a lot so that I won't feel that alone. I can't tell yet.

Bye, A.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Arlessiar)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope, somehow, things turn for the better and that they do so very, very soon. And, yes, we will all be here for you so you feel a little less lonely. I wish I had more I could do for you, but for now, I do my best and give you this (hope it helps at least a little):

thankee toasteronfire

Comment

David's updated again with more Squirrel marketing stuff

No piccy of him...it's a piccy of Jane and Mars

http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...&id=1&Itemid=2

(And is it just me or can his server not cope with the traffic...I have to refresh and reload every page!)
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I shouldn't be here... sh! don't tell anyone. *dam the banking*

Arlessiar *BIG HUG*

I am so sorry to hear about your break up sweetie, if there is anything I can do... hugs, chocolate... anything, let me know.

For you *I know it is a crap image*

Just imagine yourself between them...

'cause I don't have long just going to post this now... Seems David has removed the Armageddon link in his news section. Can anyone else access it? I am worrying now that he can't make it... I will email Armageddon when I get home but it just seems odd he has removed that link and none of the other ones.

Also I noticed we made 17,000 Posts in the Thunk! So yay! Us! OK have to go.

Also I read that Canada will be screening the Tao of Rodney before they go to their Christmas break... so yay!

Comment

Arlessiar,

Just read the news...

:BIG HUG:

I won't go into details in public but I do know what you're going through.

Do take care of yourself,

Love,
                              Alex

Comment

Arlessiar.

I just want to say be strong, and you are not alone, see, there is a bunch of people here, from this forum who care and want you to be happy. I'm also sure that people from your "entourage" will help you to face it through. I never been in a relationship, and never had a boyfriend. I'm twenty-one and I hope I will find the right man, I hope to find love but I'm kinda scared. That is why I'm cheering you because you have guts, and feelings for people you love. Even if you had sadness, you had also joy, beautiful moments wich I cannot imagine but you surely do. So, sorry to hear your story, but don't give up, you seems (what i'm saying- you are) a great person. Get better and have a nice week.

P.S. Eat lot of ice cream. lol

my blog: http://mageknightterra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X