Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Phoniex
    A, thanks for that, where do you think i started looking.....how am i going to get my mind out the gutter with yours now?
    Originally posted by Aurore
    Guilty too! My excuse it that the original pic is much bigger and that part of the photo was directly in front of my eyes when I opened it. I swear I kinda blushed
    May I point to you that you typed "hands", "shiver" and "excitement" in the same paragraph?
    Originally posted by pavaneofstars
    lol, now I'm in the gutter, too!
    Originally posted by Captain Peregrine
    You are not alone...
    Hehe, what do we call that? GUTTER ALERT!
    Good to know that I wasn't the only one who looked there! Good to know that you all are naughty too sometimes! I really thought some people would tell me how shallow I am, but then so many of you say that they did what I did...
    Originally posted by Jersey13
    *offers Aurore, Red Phoenix, and Arlessiar a helping hand out of the gutter*
    *tries to grab Jersey's hand*
    *fails to grab Jersey's hand because there are too many and too big waves caused by all these many people swimming with me in the gutter*

More gutter thought inducing photo material:

I better leave it at that now.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      *fails to grab Jersey's hand because there are too many and too big waves caused by all these many people swimming with me in the gutter*

More gutter thought inducing photo material:

I better leave it at that now.

Bye, A.

Leave me in the gutter! I am happier here! mmmm... so happy in the gutter... drat! I have to go to gym class now. Now if only Rodney were there, teaching me how to fight, leading me through the excercises with those dexterous hands of his....mmm... love the gutter.
      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Ooooh- gutter pics. I don't have any, but I do have this one.

Blue eyes- *sigh* I used to be a sucker for green, but I do love them baby blues.

Does anyone else have Season 3 on iTunes? I have been waiting for Common Ground to come out, and nothing yet. It's been 2 weeks and I have't heard anything. 3 more days until M&MM!
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

@ everyone: Concerning the dreams: Wow, so many of you had SGA/RM dreams by now - and so many cool ones! Funny. Thanks for writing about them!

I had quite a few RM/DH dreams some time ago, that was before I was working. I loved every one of these dreams! Movie in my mind so to speak. But now that I'm working I barely sleep enough, so I don't dream much, no time for that. And if I dream now then not about SGA.

Maybe on the weekend. *crosses fingers*

Watcher - glad that you had such a good time at DragonCon!
          Mercury - good to hear that the move went well! Give your poor arms a break now - relax and watch SGA for example.

Originally posted by Aurore
          (((((Arlessiar))))) Hope your day was better than yesterday.
          Spoiler:
          You're going to tell me that it's easier said than done but try to not let yourself be overwhelmed by job happenings. *mom voice* Skipping lunch is bad */mom voice* When you don't take the time to stop, if only for 15 minutes and eat, you feel all the more stressed. And believe me, you're not working with your brain at full speed.
          I hope it was just, as you said, an exceptionnally bad day.
          Thanks so much for these kind words, Aurore!
          Spoiler:
          And yes, yesterday was really an exceptionally bad day, not every day is like that. Today was ok. I guess it will simply be a bit stressful until I know my new job a bit better. Things will fall more into a routine then and I hope they won't stress or depress me as much as they do now. I'm also too sensitive. I'll try not to let everything overwhelm me, but it's hard sometimes. But I think I'll manage. And yes, not eating is bad. I normally don't skip lunch (in fact normally I tend to eat too much when I'm at work ), this was an exception, there was simply no time to eat.

Originally posted by Mercury
          3 more days until M&MM!
          YAY!!! Won't see it before Saturday, but still, YAY!!!

Pics:

Gotta go to bed now. I still miss Mx, and Willow's not here that often too at the moment. Hope both of them are fine.
          Your cold better, Willow? Thankfully mine is getting better now.

Bye, A.

P.S. I heard that there's another lucky fan writing a report about her set visit. She had the chance to talk with David for a few minutes (Woah, can you say green with envy? Seems everyone and their dog gets the chance to have private talks with David lately), and she'll write about that, too. Can't wait to hear more! Will keep you posted, but maybe some of you already saw it then (on yahoo).
          Last edited by Arlessiar; 05 September 2006, 02:32 PM.

Comment

Found a Grant Jansky vid on youtube by Muffin...thought I'd share for those of you that haven't seen Traders

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mzKJHtLNbIo
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Found a Grant Jansky vid on youtube by Muffin...thought I'd share for those of you that haven't seen Traders

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mzKJHtLNbIo
              THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
              for posting that. I have not been able to get any of those shows. I'll have to see if there are any stores in Canada that will ship to the US. When I was in BC in July, I looked at a few stores, but I did not find anything.

Anyone know where to get this?
              sigpic
              Sig by im_meli
              More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Little in Progeny during that
                Spoiler:
                scene was in character; it was Sheppard's take on McKay in Sheppard's mind, not McKay's.

People are entitled to think what they want but I don't see it as canon, it was a mind probe thing, it never happened in RL so for me it never happened.

It does not go to McKay's character, it only goes to Sheppard's thoughts and feelings on how Sheppard now sees McKay. He must see him as capable of sacrificing himself for Atlantis. Of course that is nothing new as McKay has done that both in reality and in the AU reality of "Before I sleep" both of which Sheppard is aware of.

This (scene) is more interesting for Sheppard's character IMHO then McKay's. It must show Sheppard for all his badgering of McKay, and down right hostility sometimes, that he does trust McKay to make the hard choices.

I am surprised the writers didn't use Weir when they are trying to push her as a tough leader, it is interesting they would use McKay.

Comment

I really like this vid as well. It's from the movie "Scanners II" which I think David looks absolutely stunning in. Despite the 80s looking hair and the cheesy special effects

I Can't Read You

also by Muffin
                  "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

I actually love Scanners 2...all you have to do is look past the cheese, the music and the crappy vis-effects and it actually has a decent plot...

And it's also a young DH at his best
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                      Anyone know where to get this?
                      Only season one has been released 'officially'
                      Originally posted by Arlessair
                      Your cold better, Willow?
                      Nope, it has gotten worse,
                      Spoiler:
                      I thought it was getting better then I started to get a fever, and and yesterday I had my hair cut, it really needed it, and I spent more time coughing then getting my hair cut *poor hairdresser* I have no energy thou...it's like it has just sapped all my energy.

I don't really think McKay pouts... that is more a Sheppard thing. I think McKay just stands around looking hot! *well it is the Thunk!*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        I actually love Scanners 2...all you have to do is look past the cheese, the music and the crappy vis-effects and it actually has a decent plot...

And it's also a young DH at his best
                        I would agree with that. I actually did buy a copy of the movie (on VHS *gasp*) and have watched it a few times. I enjoy David's performance in it so much that it's easy for me to look past the cheese. Besides, his character is a vet student that's great with animals which adds to the charm And call me crazy but I actually think the hair looks kinda sexy on him...

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake-hole!" - Dean Winchester, Supernatural

Comment

I don't like the mullet...I just wanna run a comb through it! And I normally just wanna run my fingers through his hair!

I went and bought the DVD (well my dad likes cheesy horror films anyway)

Will have to cap it eventually!
                          sigpic

Comment

i love all the pics so much guys, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                              Nope, it has gotten worse,
                              Spoiler:
                              I thought it was getting better then I started to get a fever, and and yesterday I had my hair cut, it really needed it, and I spent more time coughing then getting my hair cut *poor hairdresser* I have no energy thou...it's like it has just sapped all my energy.
                              Oh no. Sad to hear that. *big hug*
                              Good thing though that the hairdresser didn't slip with the scissors when you were coughing!
                              Hope you get better soon!

Might these pics help to make you feel a wee it better?

Off now.
                              Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Oh no. Sad to hear that. *big hug*
                                Good thing though that the hairdresser didn't slip with the scissors when you were coughing!
                                Lol! He did have stop every time I coughed... I am glad I was the only one in the salon at the time.
                                Hope you get better soon! Might these pics help to make you feel a wee it better?
                                Heehee, thanks bondage McKay is always nice.

So is a young nubile David.

Comment

Working...
                                X