Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strivaria
    Though, you know, I wonder if he would have been more frightened of the bear if I'd brought him dressed like this:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~strivaria...ear-genius.jpg
    Hehe, oh yes, I can imagine that!
    What was your impression, was he just kidding or is he really a bit afraid of us hardcore thunkers? As he mentions the fact that you are one more than once!

But we are all lovely persons, really! Just a little...crazy sometimes when it comes to a certain good-looking, fascinating actor whose name starts with D and ends with avid.

I still love the fact that the Rodney!Bear has David's voice now.
    I have no idea what kind of car it is or if it's even David's. It probably is because he was lounging against it when my minder and I came over for pics.
    Thanks, and well, it's too late anyway, if it isn't his car, in my mind it is now!
    And I love that pic with Kate and her nephew! Every little kid should 'learn out to fly' when they're still small enough to pick up and carry around like that. It'll be all too quick when I can't do that anymore with my own little nephew so I savor it while I can... not to mention he breaks out into the most adorable giggles when we go 'flying'.
    Yep, a very cute pic! And I did that flying thing with my godchildren too when they were at that age. They loved it! And the time goes by so quickly. They are six now and have no interest in things like that anymore, they rather want to know if you'll give them a new game for their playstation for Christmas!

But the child of my best friend is three months old now, I bet she likes 'learning to fly.' Haven't seen her for a while though, only on photos.

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      What was your impression, was he just kidding or is he really a bit afraid of us hardcore thunkers? As he mentions the fact that you are one more than once!
      I believe he was kidding, but if you think about it... how weird must it be to find out there are a whole host of people out there that do nothing but talk about you, post pictures about, make teddy bears of you, etc. and so on. I mean really... it would be weird for me to find people posting pictures of me like this:

He's sooo going to get me at P2.

Comment

Also... if anyone's missed it, I've got a few pics up from the walk-on day, to include this one:

http://pics.livejournal.com/strivaria/pic/0006wbg8
        Thanks! He's not pointing that P90 at Rodney Bear is he?!

I read once (probably the same interview that was mentioned above) that he drives a Toyota Echo. I remember, because at the time I didn't know what that type of car looked like so everytime I was out, I looked for one! lol You can just see the Toyota emblem in your pic.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
          Thanks! He's not pointing that P90 at Rodney Bear is he?!
          Yep, he is. Don't worry, it's the dummy weapon so he can't really hurt the bear. And now he doesn't dare.... I don't think he realized how popular that would be, judging by the comments on his blog.

"What have I done?!"

Comment

Arlessiar shouldn't you be at work? Is it Sunday or Monday where you are?

pavaneofstars Thanks, I knew it was a small car... I remember he said something about Joe and Paul having 4 Wheel Drives *as we call them in Australia*

strivaria I think you better hide behind Arlessiar at P2!

And if he thinks this is weird *unsettling* he should read a few McKay centric LJ communities. Or not...

Aw, we kinda like are obsessed with the guy, what's wrong with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
              Monday... 9am.... hey, I still have four day left until my internship ends and the real work starts, and I can't keep away from the net on a day with so many news! I also have a quiet moment right now, but I'll have a meeting at ten and after that an important talk about my future tasks, so I'll be gone soon. *sniff*

Thanks, I knew it was a small car... I remember he said something about Joe and Paul having 4 Wheel Drives *as we call them in Australia*
              Ah yes, a Toyota Echo, now I remember! I googled for that car then because I didn't recognise the name. In Europe the Echo is called Yaris. Don't ask me why.

strivaria I think you better hide behind Arlessiar at P2!
              Hehe, why? Because I'm so tall? Or because we established that I can be blamed for everything? I'm certainly not good in self-defense, so that can't be the reason! And I doubt that he'll be calmed by nothing else but a nice smile.

Bye, A.

Comment

Yep, he is. Don't worry, it's the dummy weapon so he can't really hurt the bear.
                oh, phew!
                I was wondering the same thing myself. That's ok, there's a lot of exciting news happening right now. I'm glad you were able to stop by and join in the fun.
                pavaneofstars Thanks, I knew it was a small car...
                Your welcome.
                Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Ah yes, a Toyota Echo, now I remember! I googled for that car then because I didn't recognise the name. In Europe the Echo is called Yaris. Don't ask me why.
                Yaris, interesting. I have been wondering what color his car is ever since I read that interview.

Last edited by pavaneofstars; 27 August 2006, 11:38 PM.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

I don't know about voices, I think both David and Joe have moved about a bit, over the years your accent is going to change...I haven't really noticed a huge difference, but I do sometimes hear one or both of them say something in a way no one else on the show would... but to be anymore specific then that would require a lot more time and thought then I usually have to muster.

I think some people get a little high pitched when they get excited or frightened... usually women but McKay can be a bit of a girl at times.

Comment

Well I am off to have dinner, which I was meant to have cooked but I got distracted... so I just sent the bf out for takeaway!

I am going to watch Hot Zone now and maybe Letter's From Pegasus... oh who am I kidding of course I will watch LFP! Yes the two eps that mention Jeannie.

It's a spoiler!

Spoiler:

Comment

Enjoy the eps Willow! I'm off to bed.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

i can't read the thread from home during the week end and wow a lot of new posts so i'll use the time that i have now (i'm all alone at work, i know i'm a very bad girl ) to read them now hoping for some new pictures (in the work pc i don't have any ).

strivaria i'm very happy for you, i mean, meet mr.DH and have a wolk-on role in atlantis, what can a girl ask more?
                        Click me, help me grow!
                        Spoiler:
                        WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                        MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                        SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                        MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

Back from the meeting. Was a quick one today, yeah.
                          Well I am off to have dinner, which I was meant to have cooked but I got distracted... so I just sent the bf out for takeaway!
                          I'm not surprised.
                          Well, I mean, I'm not better, I got distracted too.

Ah well, what this man does to us! We should start blaming him for being so gorgeous that his helpless fangirls can't do anything else but to thunk for him. Jobs go to hell, no-one buys beds anymore, boyfriends starve... all because of His Thunkiness.

I am going to watch Hot Zone now and maybe Letter's From Pegasus... oh who am I kidding of course I will watch LFP! Yes the two eps that mention Jeannie.
                          Ah, preparations for M&MM!
                          Have fun!

Pavane - sleep well!
                          simona - oh you're at work too? Good, I'm not the only naughty girl here.

Bye, A., finally off now for a longer while

Comment

I am not here one day and so many picture spam

strivaria- poor bear I want such photo, too. *envy*

Anyway, I won´t be here now for two days. My second term of exams starts tomorrow so I have to learn today. Fingers corssed, it´s English literature with Scottish proffesor and with lots of things to learn

So, enjoy your spam

Spoiler:

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

LOL...Reading the comments on Kate's blog...David's is so funny, and I think their sister Moyra's also commented there

And Strivaria...how does it feel to be famous? Fantastic pics
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Oh I do love LFP... Gold, leadership, April, cats...but wtf does he do at night when thinking about Sam!

Klenotka Goodluck with your exams!

Comment

Working...
                                X