Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    I just answered your question about the custom avatars in the whump thread. 1801 is the magic number.
    No it is now 2001 Darren changed it. And that would be a spoiler pic anyway so he/she couldn't use it until season 3 is in syndication.

Mg you beat me...what's new. *put that sick down now!* I really am going now, dam Euerka thread pulled me in again.

Night.

Comment

Yes, welcome Gravelgerdie I can see from your users name yer a Tom Slick fan as well as a DH one?

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
      Welcome to the insanity thunk thread! :
      yep, striaght jackets are a requirement around here

Comment

Hello!!

Oh it is nice to be back!!

A connection that is quick and free!!

Such a lot to catch up on!!

Firstly a big congratulations to all the milestoners (including this thread ) , a big hello to all the newbies and happy birthday to anyone I have missed!!! I have tried to catch up but I am very tired (have been up since 4.00am and it is now 7.30 pm ) and also alot of the conversation has moved on!!

Thanks so much for posting the link to the blog - haven't commented but may do so if I can think of something to say

Also lots of news about the cancellation and renewal - obviously am glad it was not the other way round

Have missed my daily dose of RM/DH and you will never believe me when I tell you I have not read any fic for a week!!!!!!

I am going to have a big reading session over the next few days!!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes

Insanity is the name of the game... I find myself going into lala land when I see the pictures being posted

Suzanne

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Klenotka and Mx, glad to see you both here again! Luv that pic you posted klenotka.

iLemon, you are positively evil! Thanks for the laugh.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
              Wecolme gravelgerdie and simona! We are insane but we don't bite.
              Well, I don't
              Happy 15,000 everyone!

lol! That's a good point. I hadn't thought about that.

Welcome to the thunk simona!
              thank you all for welcoming me! and hello by my twinsys francesca, who is a DH/McKay fan as i am!
              Click me, help me grow!
              Spoiler:
              WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
              MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
              SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
              MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

I need to go find me some fic to read.. I need a fix on McKay stories

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

Go to bed, don't ruin your health and your sanity with these vids, hun!
                  Maybe her health can still be saved, but her sanity? *snort*

Hehe, same here! No need to be ashamed now when I make really weird screencaps!
                  Like you were

Klenotka, welcome back! I thought we had somehow scared you away. 15 000 thunking posts about Rodney/DH. I wonder what David would think about that. Probably that we are all insane!
                  Hi Mx Welcome back to the happy land of the quick connection! *waves*

Oops, got that Pavlovian right-click on the mouse again
                  Interesting er, neck tendon. Right
                  I really have to upload a bunch of pics at Photobucket to start and post pics myself because I seldom do that. The problem is I've gleaned the pics I have everywhere on the web (though I know I got most of the caps here) so I don't remember what belongs to whom. Wouldn't want to vex anyone by not crediting

Originally posted by iLemon
                  And talking of bad moment screencaps...
                  http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ebius1x527.jpg
                  As gravelgerdie said, even bad moments can look good. The lips on that pic... nothing bad about them! (apart from the thoughts they're triggering)

Comment

We are insane but we don't bite.
                    Well, I don't
                    talk about insanity,
                    we(me and my sister) are reading from page 1 of the thread, now in page 30, of too meny maybe in a couple of days we read them all. love all the pics you'd post from the beginnig!

i can't wait the next week for the 8th episode! LOL
                    Click me, help me grow!
                    Spoiler:
                    WEIR: I'm still trying to understand, how you thought it was a good idea to test this device by having someone throw you off a balcony
                    MCKAY: Oh, believe me that's not the first thing we tried.
                    SHEPPARD: I shot him. In the leg.
                    MCKAY: I'm invulnerable.

Comment

As gravelgerdie said, even bad moments can look good. The lips on that pic... nothing bad about them! (apart from the thoughts they're triggering)

Always good thoughts when there is a triggering

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

A - I dont thing 1801 is the magic number anymore, I'm sure Darren changed it to 2001 or something because everyone knew what the number was.
                        Ooops. Really? Well I didn't know that they changed it since I never really cared about having a new or custom avatar, I like mine. Ok, so it's something with 2000 posts now - I corrected what I said in the whump thread.
                        Thanks, iLemon!

WELCOME BACK, Mx!!!

"Hey, Mx is back!"

Bye, A.
                        ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                        ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by gravelgerdie
                          I need to go find me some fic to read.. I need a fix on McKay stories
                          One of my favs is Freedom... by synecdochic

Another good one I've read recently is Desperation by Brown Eyes

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Another good one I've read recently is Desperation by Brown Eyes
                            Cool, thanks alot.. I will have to read them.

By Kidwizz

By JessM

Comment

The forums a lot more active than usual cause of the news of SG1, there's currently 10 members viewing this thread :\
                              Yeah, quite a lot!

Many newbies, many mistakes by the way. Thanks so much Willow for posting links to the forum rules! I also posted my regular "help threads" post in the WelcomeNewMembers thread again.

But well, the usual newbie mistakes we all made, you can see them everywhere now. Full quotes, multiple posts in a row, wrong picture quotes - will take a while until things calm down again I guess...
                              Originally posted by sueKay
                              Here's a fact...I've been here over 2 years...never read the rules...ever
                              Well, not something to be proud of in my opinion... but I also think you are someone who has a lot of common sense, so as long as I know you now I think you're a "good poster", if you know what I mean. Bad are only these people who make mistakes and never change them when they are pointed out to them. They say "screw the rules" and just keep doing their thing, arrogantly ignoring the rules and other posters.

Everyone makes mistakes (I know I did and still do sometimes!). But you can learn to avoid/prevent them or how to deal with them. I can only encourage people to read the FAQ once in their forum life, preferably in the beginning of course. It's simply a matter of courtesy sometimes. And it makes things go a lot easier and smoother on the forum.

Anyway, basically new fans are a good thing, so:

I forgot the say hello and welcome to all the newbies! So - welcome to the thread!

Folks that used to go on GW - Joe Mallozzi and Torri Higginson
                              Lurkers - Martin Gero, Amanda Tapping, and I think DH has been on a coupla times as has Kate
                              JM and TH are confirmed, as are BamBam and RSF.

I know we talked about it a thousand times now here, and I'm one of these people who think that it's very likely that DH has lurked here already. But we really can't be sure! Some people here would be happy if he wasn't lurking here I think! Others, like me, wouldn't mind him lurking, but we should be careful what we say, we really don't know if he ever was here or not!!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                              And that would be a spoiler pic anyway so he/she couldn't use it until season 3 is in syndication.
                              Yeah, I notice that now, at first I thought it's from the DH profile special, but then I saw that it's from "Pegasus Project". Well, maybe the pic will at least be allowed once he/she reaches the necessary post count for a custom av.
                              Originally posted by pavane
                              It's a classic! Still one of my fav fanfics and a real gem IMHO.
                              Like you were
                              What? Ashamed?
                              Oh yes, I actually was ashamed of really bad caps - I made a few, most of them by accident, and I never posted them! I understands that these things can be embarrassing.

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

WELCOME BACK, Mx!!!

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...r/Rodney58.jpg

"Hey, Mx is back!"

Bye, A.
                                *waves to Arlessiar*

Thank you for the lovely pic!! Nice that Rodney missed me too!!

Mx
                                sig by SheppyD
                                Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                                So he just looks crazy

Comment

Working...
                                X