Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    Hi pavane!

Oh that pic! Just makes you wish those arms were cuddling you doesn't it!!!

*Mx waves happily from the gutter*
    Yes! Joining you in the gutter!

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    Originally posted by Arlessiar
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...Pointing12.jpg
    Oh that last one is just to die for!!
    Agreed! Arlessiar, glad you were able to find the ep!

Originally posted by Murcury973
    I'd like to be 6 in a sandbox, but it's more fun being an adult, cause, well, eyecandy is more fun that cotton candy...
    lol, true!

Being an adult is great, yes, but I also have these times where I wished I was a child again with no worries in the world.
    Yeah, sometimes responsibility sucks.

Wynter, nice caps! My fav actor and writer in the same pic! I must see this special.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Grrrr, I'm angry. The guys in the German Stargate newsgroup I'm writing in are as annoying as men can be sometimes. But now, after "Runner" aired here on Wednesday, they are even more annoying than normally - now a lot of them (thankfully not everyone) complain about the "whiny, arrogant scientist" that they get soooo tired of! Argh! Not another place where people start bashing McKay! I don't want to hear it anymore! Stupid folks. If they only realized that their constant complaining about McKay isn't much better than McKay's own complaining they find so annoying!

I need a Rodney pic:

Ah yes, that's better.

Bye, A., *off to write another "Yeah I like him and I don't have to defend myself for that" post*
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Arlessiar- yea, I hate that. Like today, I would love to be on summer vacation instead of cooped up here at my desk. If I had the choice, I wouldn't go back tho. I like my age. I've very excitied about my 33 birthday next month.

I love me some David Hewlett http://youtube.com/watch?v=awuGFvU-q...avid%20hewlett

This vid is about season 2. I'm sure it's not a spolier, since everyone EXCEPT ME has seen season 2.
        Last edited by Mercury973; 03 August 2006, 03:05 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
          Arlessiar, glad you were able to find the ep!
          Thanks, I was very happy that I had that backup. Finally my backups proved to be useful!

Wynter - nice caps from the MG special!
          Mercury - I'm glad that you feel ok about your age! Many people don't do that, that's sad. Ok, yes, sometimes I feel like that too, but mostly I'm happy with my age. Because even if it sucks to be an adult sometimes, I'm glad that I don't have to go through puberty again.

Ok, I'm off to bed, it's past 1am already.

Bye, A.

Comment

If they only realized that their constant complaining about McKay isn't much better than McKay's own complaining they find so annoying!
            *sigh* They probably don't. Better to stay here where McKay is loved by all.
            lovely

Originally posted by Mercury973
            I've seen this, I love it! His expression at the end - priceless!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
              *sigh* They probably don't. Better to stay here where McKay is loved by all.
              Yeah, good advice, I really better do that, I should stay here where the McKay love is! Less trouble, more love. And more gutter.

*hugs all fellow McKay thunkers*

Ok, really going off now,
              A.

Comment

*hugs all fellow McKay thunkers*

Ok, really going off now,
                A.
                Good night.

Ignore the haters. They are just jealous of how awesome McKay is.
                sigpic
                Sig by im_meli
                More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Not another place where people start bashing McKay! I don't want to hear it anymore! Stupid folks. If they only realized that their constant complaining about McKay isn't much better than McKay's own complaining they find so annoying!
                  Lol! Welcome to my world. I know I have complained *in the appropriate places* about the writers turning McKay into a whiny so and so, but it is the writers fault *yes them!* not my lovely McKay who can do no wrong.

Hey I am hard at work... no actually everyone was so sick this past week they decided to dump this months meeting (so no work for me). Oh well I picked up my external Hard drive yesterday, so I will be spending some quality geek time with my computer instead. And maybe, yes this is a threat, make another fanvid... Ooh and watch my new shiny show Eureka! Sadly judging from SGAs ratings it may well be the only show. I am just glad M&MM has been filmed and is in this half of the season.

Goodnight guys...I hate living on the other side of the Planet, I never have anyone to talk to on GW...plenty of peeps to annoy but it isn't the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                    I have been thinking about that and I know wrong thread but with all the touching we have had lately, maybe they are just working up to it. Also have you noticed they touch each other more than *I think* anyone else.
                    They do seem to, and it's so good to see some affection at long last. There was such a notable lack of it in the first two seasons (which is why that hug Weir gave Shep out of the blue was startling). And nice that they aren't shying away from it between the guys. DH seems like a demonstrative sort and I love the way he lets it show through Rodney's little attempts to bond, especially with Sheppard. I feel all the more sympathetic toward Rodney because he seems almost surprised at his own ability to make friends. DH gives us these glimpses past the arrogance and impatience into a soul really hungry for friendship, and I love the process, love watching him grow (as long as he doesn't change too much. )

Comment

Hey everyone,

I just realized I hadn't paid homage to our favourite guy in forever!

So to make up for it, here is a cute little piccy I found. Don't you just wanna hug him?

Comment

Willow - my fav Rodney pic for you today:

Dreamy!Rodney

Bye, A.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                          Ignore the haters. They are just jealous of how awesome McKay is.
                          Could be, yes, and maybe they are also jealous that there are so many people who adore RM even though he is not Mr. Social. I bet a few people who are rather rude wished there would be so many people who like them as there are people who like McKay!
                          Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                          I know I have complained *in the appropriate places* about the writers turning McKay into a whiny so and so,
                          Don't worry, that's not the same. I complain about bad decisions from TPTB too, but that's a different thing. The people who are so getting on my nerves are those who feel the need to complain so loudly how annoying the character of McKay is in general (arrogant, petty, bad with people...). And they repeat it constantly, and they say it in rude words! In a way they're not better than the character they're complaining about. Pot - kettle.
                          I also don't like every other character of the show, but somehow I don't feel the need of mentioning/discussing that all the time, trying to convince fans of that character that he's not worth the love!

We know that you don't like RM, peeps, thank you, you can stop talking about that now, everyone got it! And we know that RM surely is no saint! He simply is that way, deal with it, not everyone is a soft lamb, thank goodness! In real life someone like RM might annoy me too sometimes, I admit that, but on TV I find him very refreshing, because he's different than the good standard TV show character, and that makes him interesting to watch.

I hate living on the other side of the Planet, I never have anyone to talk to on GW...
                          Hmm, I feel similar, because when I'm online most others are already or still sleeping.
                          I picked up my external Hard drive yesterday, so I will be spending some quality geek time with my computer instead.
                          Nothing like geek time. External hard drive = good purchase - I'm very thankful for mine!

Bye, A.

Comment

Willow - my fav Rodney pic for you today:

Dreamy!Rodney

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...iar/Rodney.jpg
                            Thank you sweetie. It is a dreamy pic, can I see eyelashes? Well gorgeous eyes anyway.
                            Nothing like geek time.
                            Well that didn't quite work out but there is always tomorrow. I just need to find a way to stop the bf from wanting to *help* me with it, I of course couldn't plug it in with out his help. *Men!*
                            I find him very refreshing, because he's different than the good standard TV show character, and that makes him interesting to watch.
                            Refreshing, interesting, sexy, just plain fraking hot! It's all good.

Well I get people have a right to complain and certainly voice an opinion but there are Anti threads (two of them!) for Rodney, maybe next time you should just point out the Anti threads. If they don't get the hint Mod alert for off-topic and failing that ignore list is your friend.

Hey Koshi love that pic of David from the UK comic con (?) I have a few of those pics I snurched from somewhere, I think green suits him but he never seems to wear it anymore. And OMG! That stubble grrrrrlll.

I have to go I have had a very tiring day. Some David/Dave & McKay to make us all a little happier.

He is evil
                            I was thinking if David could meet McKay he would do what Cameron did! Lol!

Comment

Yeah, get some rest, Willow! Sleep well!

Bye, A.

Comment

Hey guys, capped the clip from the sateda trailer

Spoiler:

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Working...
                                X