Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to this thread, titine!!!

Originally posted by Titine
    Ah, one of these lovely pics from Comic Con!

Thanks so much for posting this!

Bye, A., off to watch MASH to calm down a bit
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar

Well, seems as if this will be one big fan meeting. I can't wait to meet you all in person!

Bye, A.
      me too! We'll have to wear some form of I.D. So we'll know whose who.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

Jealous! I heard that there will be a convention in Vancouver. Is this right? You guys all need to take pictures!
        sigpic
        Sig by im_meli
        More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
          Jealous! I heard that there will be a convention in Vancouver. Is this right? You guys all need to take pictures!
          Yep, I'm going! It's next year. I'm hoping that David will be there.

A letter from Jane about ADB.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
            Yep, I'm going! It's next year. I'm hoping that David will be there.

I could google, but I am busy with timecards. Do you know of a URL on it? Vancouver is a 3 hour drive away, so I could go real quick like.

Edit- I can look it up myself. Geeze I am lazy
            sigpic
            Sig by im_meli
            More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

It would be cool to do the fan thing. I'd go.

Sig made by Suekay.

Comment

That is the only problem with cons guests are always subject to work commitments but i have a feeling David will be trying his ultimate hardest to keep the date

Thats what I see btw...

Pegasus 2 Adult Weekend Ticket
                £87.50
                Model: 840

22 Units in Stock

Add to Cart:

David Hewlett is my 'happy place' SQUEEEEE!!!

Comment

Okay, I still can't believe I've just done this SO quickly but count me in for Wolf Pegasus 2! I've been wanting to go to a SGA con (that was not thousands of miles away) since the first season so if DH really comes it'll "only" be an added bonus!

Very stupid question: one ticket is for the 3 days? Because it's much less expensive than my 2 previous cons (LOTR).
                  Last edited by Aurore; 04 August 2006, 01:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercury973
                    I could google, but I am busy with timecards. Do you know of a URL on it? Vancouver is a 3 hour drive away, so I could go real quick like.

Edit- I can look it up myself. Geeze I am lazy
                    just in case http://www.creationent.com/cal/sgvan.htm
                    Hope you can make it! It would be fun to meet up at the con. Rachel Luttrell was just confirmed as a guest today! Now to get David on the guest list.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
                      Okay, I still can't believe I've just done this SO quickly but count me in for Wolf Pegasus 2! I've been wanting to go to a SGA con (that was not thousands of miles away) since the first season so if DH really comes it'll "only" be an added bonus!

Very stupid question: one ticket is for the 3 days? Because it's much less expensive than my 2 previous cons (LOTR).
                      The ticket is for 2 full days and the friday evening meet and greet if you are in the first 300. One free auto from each of the stars entry to all the talks and parties and stuff.

Comment

Hello!!

Had to pop out for a bit and then do some chores (yes boring I know!!) but now am here to join in again!!

It would be great to see folk at P2, we could meet for a coffee and whatnot!!!

And I envy those of you going to the Vancouver con next year - don't you get a set tour?!?!

I wonder if we will get to see one of the fan showings of ADB at P2?

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled thunking!!

Yum!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD
                        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                        So he just looks crazy

Comment

It would make my year ADB screening at P2 then if we could get David at Couve Plus the set tours its official I would be on a high all year!

Comment

Originally posted by surfinmuffin
                            It would make my year ADB screening at P2 then if we could get David at Couve Plus the set tours its official I would be on a high all year!
                            Me too although I am not going to Vancouver But ADB is a full length film isn't it so it would take quite a big chunk out of the con time? And these things have set timings so is it actually possible to fit a full screening in at a con?

Mx
                            sig by SheppyD
                            Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                            So he just looks crazy

Comment

It maybe some sort of extra you can purchase on top maybe I know at Pegasus they did the acting class with Ivy Isenburg which was a bit extra on top. Granted the session wasnt all that long but it ran the same time as a talk in the afternoon. Not sure how they would do the screening to be honest... but if hes in England maybe a screening might follow.

God im still so hyper there is no way I'm sleeping tonight! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars
                                Oh, mail from Jane! Cool! Commented on it in the ADB thread.
                                Originally posted by Red Phoniex
                                me too! We'll have to wear some form of I.D. So we'll know whose who.
                                Yeah, that we'll have to do!

Originally posted by surfinmuffin
                                That is the only problem with cons guests are always subject to work commitments but i have a feeling David will be trying his ultimate hardest to keep the date
                                I so hope that! I know he probably might not make it to the con, but I really, really, really hope he'll be there!

Although - by now I slowly start to realize what I've gotten myself into! I mean - English is not my first language. And I'm more used to writing it than to speaking it! What if I make stupid mistakes? What if I don't get what he's saying? What if I cant think of a thing to say myself? God....
                                22 Units in Stock
                                Ahh! I finally found it on the website! Only 20 units left now!

I so want to go to that M&G, so I can only hope the bank transfers the money quickly!
                                Originally posted by Aurore
                                Okay, I still can't believe I've just done this SO quickly but count me in for Wolf Pegasus 2!
                                Yeah, you're going too! Great! I got your PMs, will answer soon!
                                Originally posted by McKayRocks
                                It would be great to see folk at P2, we could meet for a coffee and whatnot!!!
                                Yeah, let's do that!
                                May I ask for your assistance if the need arises (ordering or paying things or questions and such things), as I'm not that self-confident and I'm deadly afraid of doing something wrong!

Bye, A.
                                ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                                ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X