Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
    Oh no - not a roller coaster Arlessiar! I don't like them at all!!!
    I hate them with a passion! I get incredibly sick in these things! So if I ever have to ride on one again, I'll scream David's name to distract myself!

As you say,thunking in a comfy chair with a nice glass of wine is a perfect way of thunking IMHO!

Ok, I have to go to bed, see you later!

Bye, A.
    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Hello!

Oh thank you so much Willow for the link to that interview!!! Absolutely brilliant!! And he mentions The Tomorrow People!!!!!!!
      OMG! We use to watch that every Sunday evening then the Muppets! I have to stop getting old and reminiscing! Blake7 now TP next Cat Weasel!
      And he likes British humour!!
      Well he is right on that, as much as it pains me. Britain has it all over the rest of the world when it comes to humour.
      Which con do you mean?
      The one he just went to, only um next years.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
        OMG! We use to watch that every Sunday evening then the Muppets! I have to stop getting old and reminiscing! Blake7 now TP next Cat Weasel!
        Hee hee! Cat Weasel!! Touchwood the Toad!!!!

The one he just went to, only um next years.
        Oh poo! I was hoping it might be P2!!!!!!!

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hee hee! Cat Weasel!! Touchwood the Toad!!!!
          Lol! You know he not the frog, the actor, was in a Doctor Who eppy (classic series) *spooky*

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
            Lol! You know he not the frog, the actor, was in a Doctor Who eppy (classic series) *spooky*
            Yes and if you change one letter in Touchwood you get something else Dr Who related!!!!

*twilight zone music*

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Picspam, then have to go enter the real world for a while.

Comment

Comment

I did say spam!

Comment

y'know...I absolutely love his side profile!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thanks for all the great pics! Just gotta love David's hand gestures.

Comment

Thanks Willow!

And have fun out there in the real world!

Me - I am sitting here with a nice glass of wine reading some fab Rodney whump and contemplating my day off work tomorrow!! (or should I say today as it is a quarter past midnight!)

Think I will sign off now too and concentrate on my story!!

Goodnight all!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          y'know...I absolutely love his side profile!
                          Lol! So do I, that bit just behind his ear. *lick*

It's Adrian! Yep still got a thing for his mole.

Comment

'Night McKayRocks!

Comment

*pouts* It's hard to keep up with y'all when I can only get internet at work. Hopefully, now that I'm finally in my own house, I can get my own DSL line going and rejoin the fun on a regular basis.

Anyway, just read the Gateroom interview... that was very very cool! As an American who grew up with Fawlty Towers as well as Have You Been Served... I have to agree with the liking of the dry Brit humour thing. Which is probably why I watch a lot of BBC America now. Also love the look into what went into ADB. I think I have Anise76 to thank for this? If not.. thank you for whoever posted. I'm running in and out of the room so can't sit and dig it up and give proper thanks. sorry.

And for SueKay, a side profile with a side of arms...

And a semi profile... with pointing, accompanied by another cute geek.

Comment

Originally posted by strivaria
                                *pouts* It's hard to keep up with y'all
                                Really I always think it is pretty quite around here, well it is when I am on line anyway. Here is to you getting your internet up and running soon.
                                Anyway, just read the Gateroom interview... that was very very cool! As an American who grew up with Fawlty Towers as well as Have You Been Served... I have to agree with the liking of the dry Brit humour thing.
                                Are you being served and On the buses were the only comedies my Dad would watch, but I was told they were too mature for me...yeah right! Mature! Funny I did get to watch The Dick Emery Show; I think that may explain a lot about me. Lol! I did like Fawlty Towers although I am more a Monty Python fan and nothing comes close to The Goons and I really loved The Fast Show.

Speaking of camp and profiles.

Comment

Working...
                                X