Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ra-hanna
    Thank you Aurore! (I had freedom saved to my computer but not bookmarked. Great story and well written. Even made me shed a tear or two.)
    I sobbed after reading the very end (and no, I can't blame PMS)

Arlessiar, I don't know if I should thank you for making me fully realise that I really have a hand fetish where Rodney is concerned.
    I think he's sexy when he starts to explain something very complex with all those hand gestures. His eyes always light up when he does that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
      Arlessiar, I don't know if I should thank you for making me fully realise that I really have a hand fetish where Rodney is concerned.
      I think he's sexy when he starts to explain something very complex with all those hand gestures. His eyes always light up when he does that.
      I really like this hand pic!!

Mx
      sig by SheppyD
      Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
      So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Aurore
        Yes, love that too. Or when he gets excited about something. Like this:

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
          I am watching James Spader, lying on the floor under William Shatner! Lol! You don't see that every day.
          I'd like to trade places with William Shatner.

Ohh you guys, that was the slowest-loading page! And it was so worth every long moment. Wow....gorgeous pics of McKay, all of them...even with the funny
          Spoiler:
          drugged-up
          grin. I had to linger over them a long while.
          Best caps ever. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

Spoiler:
          That lemon-waving Cam! I don't know whether to thank him for putting such a cute expression on Rodney's face or smack him for being so mean.

Comment

Spoiler:
            And did you notice *I couldn't help but notice* Cam reaches for Rodney's arm when the first Wraith missiles (thingy) hits their Ship. Oh yes he does.
            I missed that, too. You know what that means. You're forcing me to go watch the episode yet again. I'm glad Cam did that. I was feeling pretty sore at him.

Originally posted by unknownterra
            Spoiler:

Though I did think that Cam was a bit harsh on him and acted like a jock. It seemed that SG-1 was acting like the 'cool crowd' who everyone wants to be in and Rodney was the geek they throw in the locker. I must admit I was a bit dissapointed at Sheppard for some of the things he said to impress SG-1 and win over Mitchell.
            Spoiler:
            That occurred to me, too--I liked that Sheppard had the lemon and would have liked if he'd kept it something between him and Rodney. Passing it to Cameron, that I didn't like (despite the humor of those scenes). Cam does act like a jock, and he only redeems himself (in my eyes anyway) when he does something along the lines of what Willow'sCat pointed out. I guess I prefer jocks who can show their gentle, sensitive side.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
              I missed that, too. You know what that means. You're forcing me to go watch the episode yet again. I'm glad Cam did that. I was feeling pretty sore at him.
              I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, he is not a very well developed character yet *where have I heard that before* I think the writers still are finding it hard to get a handle on him, he certainly is no Jack or John when it comes to humour.

Comment

From the DVD...

Also this one which has nothing to do with David but I really like it for not entirely wholesome reasons because Martin is not a million miles away from looking like Rodney in this cap...*what!?* I am just saying.

Body double?

Spoiler:

Comment

Whoo! The DH interview is up on The Gateroom. HERE

I love this bit about Kate: "Kate's always obviously looked up to me and idolised me from the moment she was born"

Yeah he is a typical a brother.

Comment

Woohooo! Thanks for the link! Yay! Really an interesting interview, since it doesn't only deal with Stargate. It's more personal and deals more with his film and what he thinks about directing.
                    And his sis. Yeah, the typical big brother!

So, an ADB screening especially for Stargate fans? How cool!
                    But damn, I think I live in the wrong country.

I like what he thinks about conventions, that it's kinda weird to have people pay for autographs and on the next corner you give an autograph for free. And it seems he might be a bit uncomfortable with the "Arent you...?" question, since he talks about fleeing after such a question!

Hehe, our geek boy buys Doctor Who fan stuff and memorabilia!

And he mentions his "little powerbook" again and that he cannot go anywhere without it - I so know what you're talking about, David!

Jason Momoa talks with him about the hand thing a lot! Hehe, didn't we just talk about it again here? I love seeing David talking with his hands, as DH and RM, and he's doing it so often! So, he thinks this is a part of Grant Jansky that is still inside him!
                    Loved that he talked about Grant and about wanting a Grant-like McKay somehow.

Concerning ADB: I'm a bit confused now though - didn't he once say that they were shooting ADB in his and Jane's house? The way he's talking about the location in the interview it sounds a bit as if they bought another house only for the purpose of the film. Although, he said "our backyard" and "our back porch"... Hmm.
                    Deer Lake - I saw pics of that place, a very beautiful landscape!
                    Well, there's a Deer Lake in Burnaby, Vancouver, I guess he means that one. He said once that he himself lives in Washington, there's a Deer Lake in Washington too, but I think it's a bit too far away from Vancouver to live there when you're working in V.

Bye, A.

P.S. Even in danger of getting modded or redded or yelled at or whatever, it's a fact so I think I can state it: DH still calls Jane his gf in this interview.
                    Last edited by Arlessiar; 01 August 2006, 01:24 AM.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                      Woohooo! Thanks for the link! Yay! Really an interesting interview, since it doesn't only deal with Stargate. It's more personal and deals more with his film and what he thinks about directing.
                      And his sis. Yeah, the typical big brother!
                      I know, now this was a good interview, for people who are not just McKay/stargate fans... this is the type of interview I love.

But damn, I think I live in the wrong country.
                      *hugs* Me too! Ooh I think we know which con to go to next year! *I need to win the lottery*

Hehe, our geek boy buys Doctor Who fan stuff and memorabilia!
                      Doesn't everybody?
                      Jason Momoa talks with him about the hand thing a lot! Hehe, didn't we just talk about it again here? I love seeing David talking with his hands, as DH and RM, and he's doing it so often! So, he thinks this is a part of Grant Jansky that is still inside him!
                      Loved that he talked about Grant and about wanting a Grant-like McKay somehow.
                      I think watcher652 said McKay had some of Grant's mannerisms... I think it was her, well now we know for sure.

Comment

Thank you so much for the link.

"And then when I got grumpy, people generally realized it was because I was getting hungry. A low blood sugar thing."
                        This is so much like McKay it's scary!

Found a lot of my thoughts in his answer to the "Would you go through the Stargate?" question.

Comment

Hehe, I went shopping this afternoon, and when I walked through the store, looking for a nice new blouse, I walked past the shirts for men. Suddenly I saw some really cool stripy shirts and guess whom I thought of. Then I looked at the brand of one of these shirts, and what was the name of the brand? "McKay"! Even written the correct way. I smiled like a goofball afterwards.

Bye, A.

Comment

Hehe, I went shopping this afternoon, and when I walked through the store, looking for a nice new blouse, I walked past the shirts for men. Suddenly I saw some really cool stripy shirts and guess whom I thought of. Then I looked at the brand of one of these shirts, and what was the name of the brand? "McKay"! Even written the correct way. I smiled like a goofball afterwards.

Bye, A.
                            *jumps up and down like a silly fangirl* Did you buy it?! Did you buy it?! Did you buy it?!

sigpic
                            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon
                              *jumps up and down like a silly fangirl* Did you buy it?! Did you buy it?! Did you buy it?!
                              Well, I was seriously tempted, but I didn't have enough money, and who would wear it? Stripy shirts are not exactly what my bf likes. So I decided that buying it only because of the name would simply be too fangirlish and would surely provoke "Has she gone mad now?" looks from my family. But I really thought about buying it, that's already pretty crazy I think.

Bye, A.

Comment

Well, I was seriously tempted, but I didn't have enough money, and who would wear it? Stripy shirts are not exactly what my bf likes. So I decided that buying it only because of the name would simply be too fangirlish and would surely provoke "Has she gone mad now?" looks from my family. But I really thought about buying it, that's already pretty crazy I think.

Bye, A.
                                I would've brought it and worn it myself if I had the money, and I dont care if it's made for men, if it makes me look pathetic I'll wear it :

sigpic
                                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Working...
                                X