Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smushybird
    Spoiler:
    SG1....It was utterly sweet that Rodney felt so compelled to tell Sam about his hallucination in GUP--and her response and his admission, so funny! I loved that.
    And as heartless as Shep and Cam were with that lemon, it was awfully funny--and DH was so sweet....all the little expressions that crossed his face, the poor guy, I just wanted to hug him and smack Shep and Cam. And Shep's crack about shooting Rodney and letting SG1 keep him...heee...at least he's making cracks teasingly now. It's the old, less-cranky Shep and I love him. Vala was great too....I really like Vala now that she's toned down a bit but still Vala-ish. And Daniel and Cam had some cute moments. Weird but nice to see almost all the characters from each show interacting with each other. I'd like to see that happen again in future eps.

The SGA ep....eh....well, it was funny sometimes, but what I liked best was the bonding moment with Rodney and Sheppard. And I really thought DH was going to do a handstand for a second there! It's a shame Sheppard stopped him.

The banter in both eps was funny and kind of sweet too. It's one thing I've really missed in both shows lately. As silly as SGA was tonight, I appreciate it just for that alone, because I've missed it so much.

And now even tho' it is two in the morning, I'm going to watch one certain scene again.
    Oh now I so, so, so wanna see them both!!

Comment

Dam this living in Australia! *cough* My ISP is giving me the &*^^%^ it is so slow today, one little drop of rain and the whole thing goes bonkers!

I will be leaving now, going out to Dinner getting drunk happy.

Parting Rodney/David nekkidness, starting the happy early.

Too much or not enough?

Comment

Morning!

SPOILERS FOR IRRESISTABLE AND PEGASUS PROJECT

Spoiler:
        I liked both these eps! Yes SGA was silly but it was funny and there were some excellent friendship moments and seeing everyone behaving so out of character had me hooting with laughter! And it wasn't just Rodney being the comic relief! DH was really good!

PP was more serious but had some fab funny moments as smushybird has said and the friendly teasing was ace!!! I need to watch them both again because there were some lovely looks that are definitely worth capping! And the lemon allergy reference!! How cool was that scene!!!!!!! Poor Rodney got teased!!!!

Now dare I go the the episode thread for Irresistable Am I brave enough to say I liked it?!?!?!!?

Mx
        sig by SheppyD
        Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
        So he just looks crazy

Comment

LOL Mx...I think most people liked it!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            LOL Mx...I think most people liked it!
            They did!!!!

Oh thank goodness!!!!!!!! I am getting all nervous for the ratings now!!!

I may just pop over there to have a look!!!!

It is scary out there though away from my 'safe' threads!!

Wish me luck!!!

Mx
            sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
              They did!!!!

Oh thank goodness!!!!!!!! I am getting all nervous for the ratings now!!!

I may just pop over there to have a look!!!!

It is scary out there though away from my 'safe' threads!!
              Don't read my post then. I say what I think it is a bad habit.

Yes still here waiting for the bf to get out of the shower *fansinating stuff... yawn* So any caps yet of these brilliant eps?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                Don't read my post then. I say what I think it is a bad habit.

Yes still here waiting for the bf to get out of the shower *fansinating stuff... yawn* So any caps yet of these brilliant eps?
                OK - I'll not read yours then!!

I am embarrassed to say that even though I have the ability to do them, I still haven't had a go at capping yet! As hubbie and son are out all day at a Smallville convention (!) I may have a go! There were some lovely looks but as a cap novice I shall probably mess it up somehow! But I will try.

Mx
                sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Originally posted by McKayRocks!
                  OK - I'll not read yours then!!

I am embarrassed to say that even though I have the ability to do them, I still haven't had a go at capping yet! As hubbie and son are out all day at a Smallville convention (!) I may have a go! There were some lovely looks but as a cap novice I shall probably mess it up somehow! But I will try.

Mx
                  What are you using to capture them? *yes just filling in time*

Comment

What are you using to capture them? *yes just filling in time*
                    Oh dear - you are getting all technical on me now! I really have no idea how to do these sort of things but I now have Nero software, but my friend says to be able to just click and cap I need nero play which I do not have! But I think with what I have now (and again don't ask me what it is I have cos I have no idea - hubbie does the pc!!) I can pause and then do control print screen or something like that!!

I told you I was thick!!

Mx
                    sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

good capping software - BS Player, and VLC Player

BS player's easier to use
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        good capping software - BS Player, and VLC Player

BS player's easier to use
                        Thanks!

I really must have a go and I just may have some free time today!!

Mx
                        sig by SheppyD

So he just looks crazy

Comment

Hello my friend across the Tasman (I'm from Australia), do you have SGA there yet?
                          Yes we do. Finally. Well not at the moment, season 1 finished like a month ago. But I'm up to date...

We're up to date with other shows, like Lost, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, all the popular shows. Some of them we're even ahead of Oz and England and stuff, but not so much with the Sci-Fi.

And thanks for the welcome.
                          sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                          "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                          My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Just a post to say that I'm still alive (if anyone here remembers me, lol).
                            I felt bad to read and not post and esp. very guilty because I've stopped reading and posting here without explaining or saying goodbye.

I was always tempted by spoilers, read them all and there are moments in the first season and in the beginning of the second season that I would have wanted to keep "fresh" in retrospect. That's why I've decided to stop reading this wonderful thread altogether last March.
                            But now "Inferno" and "Allies" are going to be aired here tonight so I'll have seen all of season 2. I realise now after reading everything I've missed that I'm coming back at a bad moment as the third season begins for a lot of you and I'm going to have to resist spoilers again but I've missed reading and talking about Rodney waaayy too much.

Because yep, I still thunk for the man, more than ever.

PS : a huge thank you to whoever gave the link to that fic with post-Atlantis Rodney as a teacher. The BEST one I've ever read.

Aurore

Comment

Aurore Hi *waves* I remember you. Welcome back.

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                              Yes we do. Finally. Well not at the moment, season 1 finished like a month ago. But I'm up to date...
                              Oh great I remember last year Torri said NZ didn't have the eps even though she went there for a Con. We are waiting on Season two here but I have seen it.

McKayRocks! I would use Hypersnap! or windows media player or IrFanView. Hypersnap! is really good for capturing anything even Divx files. Oh you need a good photo resizing thing too, like photoshop or GIMP. I have nero but never used it to capture anything, never used VLC to capture but that is great for all the files nothing else will play.

I have the eps, spoiling for Off-topic
                              Spoiler:

but no time to watch them the bf thinks I am just checking the files as it is so I better go...

Dinner was really nice. I am very happy.

We have a serious lack of Rodney/David goodness on this thread people!

Oh I talked with my sister, she is going to watch "Duet" tomorrow, she said
                              Spoiler:
                              "the guy hanging upside down in that suit thing *Runner* was hilarious!" I said "you mean McKay the one I really like." Lol! She said "oh was that him he looked different" I can't wait to hear what she thinks of "Duet".

Comment

I was floored by David's performance in "Duet" and mind you, I still have to see the ep with David's voice so I think I'm in for an ever bigger treat.

Aurore

PS : I'm just back from bonnie Scotland and what with the delightful accent people have there, I kept thinking about Carson!

Comment

Working...
                                X