Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on 2000 posts Arlessiar!

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Yay, still not in bed, my bf will kill me any minute now...
      Originally posted by Mercury973
      2000! Congrads! Just for that, my personal fave pic! A very happy Rodney for you.
      http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2...TshirtGrey.jpg
      Wheee! Thankee!

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
      Yay! Congrats on the 2000! Arlessiar! Whoot!
      Hey you get a custom avatar... you gonna have one or stick with the Earth symbol? I couldn't stick with the same avatar even when I only had GW ones to choose from I admire your consistency.
      Thanks! And I could have a custom avatar now? I thought they changed that to something around 4000 posts.
      But, I'll stick to the Earth symbol anyway, it's nice and simple, not too distracting, I (and maybe others) got used to it and recognize my posts easier, I don't have time to make custom avatars (don't even manage to make icons for LJ anymore) and it also looks a bit like an "A" for me, for "Arlessiar".
      Hey Arlessiar hope your Gran is feeling better.
      She is, thanks! She was in great pain, and they gave her something for that, so that's good.
      Heehee I just posted a comment. I am not above begging.
      Maybe I should join and beg that they'll show it here, too!
      Originally posted by iLemon
      Congrats on 2000 posts Arlessiar!
      Thanks!

Good night!
      A.
      ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
      ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by battmeals
        You should use the IMG tag to access them directly from my site. Please do not photophucket my photos. To get the correct URL, right-click and view picture. The address bar will contain the info to paste into the image wizard.
        Hey thanks for sharing these. They are very nice pics of all the guys. So you don't mind hotlinking? If I have that wrong let me know and I will remove this...

I like this one the best.

Eyes/open shirt what isn't to love!

Comment

Originally posted by battmeals
          You should use the IMG tag to access them directly from my site. Please do not photophucket my photos.

To get the correct URL, right-click and view picture. The address bar will contain the info to paste into the image wizard.
          Thanks! I didn't think we would be allowed to photobucket them but as a bit of a techno idiot I am never sure what the alternatives are!!

I shall have a go later! Will other thunks be allowed to post the pics too?

!!!!!! Congratulations Arlessiar on 2000 posts !!!!!!

Glad your grandma is feeling better!

Willow - that is my fave pic too!!!

Re ADB - it is very exciting that there is all this interest in it and I hope this means we will all get to see it very soon!!!

Mx
          sig by SheppyD
          Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
          So he just looks crazy

Comment

*Looks* Hey, yeah, Arlessiar has made two thousand.

Congratulations, Arlessiar! Made it there myself last night, I did.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Watching the SG1/SGA crossover now....

What a truly excellent episode. And DH is an absolute stand-out in it.

And that's only the first thirty minutes.

I wish all SG1 eps and SGA eps could be this much fun. I am dazzled.

I can't wait to watch it all again.

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                Watching the SG1/SGA crossover now....

What a truly excellent episode. And DH is an absolute stand-out in it.

And that's only the first thirty minutes.

I wish all SG1 eps and SGA eps could be this much fun. I am dazzled.

I can't wait to watch it all again.
                I am really looking forward to this ep, well more then SGAs, on so many levels. Just wish I wasn't going out for Dinner tonight, I may not see this until tomorrow morning *my time*.

Comment

I love Rodney. There are no words I can use to describe him.

Oh, I'm so looking forward to the crossover ep. It sucks that I live in New Zealand and the season being screened atm is 8. The episode that is on right now is The Reckoning.

Anyway, back to Rodney... when my friend and I watch SGA we're both drooling over Rodney, well me more than her, she like Weir...

I heart Rodney forever.
                  sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                  "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                  My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz
                    I love Rodney. There are no words I can use to describe him.

Oh, I'm so looking forward to the crossover ep. It sucks that I live in New Zealand and the season being screened atm is 8. The episode that is on right now is The Reckoning.
                    Hello my friend across the Tasman (I'm from Australia), do you have SGA there yet?

Comment

I am really looking forward to this ep, well more then SGAs, on so many levels. Just wish I wasn't going out for Dinner tonight, I may not see this until tomorrow morning *my time*.
                      The SGA ep is silly....but even if it turns out to be the lamest ep of all time, it'll have been worth it for one line in particular, early on. Poor Shep.
                      I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

I think TPTB do read fan fic!

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird
                        The SGA ep is silly....but even if it turns out to be the lamest ep of all time, it'll have been worth it for one line in particular, early on. Poor Shep.
                        I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

I think TPTB do read fan fic!
                        You know you can spoil tag these things?? Don't make me wait I may not watch it if what they are saying about the quality is true. Spoil me already! Oh if it not appropriate for the Thunk we have an Anti-Sheppard thread, we are nice people just not all over our hero.

Comment

You know you can spoil tag these things?? Don't make me wait I may not watch it if what they are saying about the quality is true. Spoil me already! Oh if it not appropriate for the Thunk we have an Anti-Sheppard thread, we are nice people just not all over our hero.
                          Spoiler:
                          It's not really anti-Shep-- it's just fun and funny. I am reluctant to spoil it because it's more fun watching it...a description won't come close and may ruin the fun of it. And there's another scene between Shep and Rodney...a discussion about Batman...I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. It is a lame and silly ep, yeah....but it's cracking me up. I don't see where the different filming style comes in. It looks the same as usual to me. And it's clear pretty early who's going to be the savior of the hour and why. Reminds me of the SG1 ep where Daniel's allergy protected him.

Comment

Morning!

Hmm, yes, I was, right, my bf did nearly kill me last night - when I was at the end of the post he came, stood in the doorframe, tapping his foot... Well, I had said that I'd go to bed soon two hours before that, so he might have had a point!

Hehe, I see strivaria has also posted at the ADB blog. And someone else begged for the film to be shown in Germany, too, so I don't have to do that, good.

Thanks for all the congrats on my milestone, and thanks for the green!
                            Syera - sorry that I missed your 2000th post - congrats on that!

The new eps - won't be able to see them before tomorrow! *cries a bit*

WELCOME to the thread, spacegirlnz!

Bye, A.
                            ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                            ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

I forgot to say that GW has an interview with Paul & Jason (Beckett/Dex) David is mentioned *Duet again yes, that is not getting old* and lots of spoilers!

Arlessiar you should of taken the Laptop to bed! Oh and don't read the ep discussion threads until you see the eps... really don't.
                              Spoiler:
                              I have been turned of PP and I really wanted to see that one. Where is the love for Rodney?

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Hmm, yes, I was, right, my bf did nearly kill me last night - when I was at the end of the post he came, stood in the doorframe, tapping his foot...
                                Ha, I know how you feel. My husband was wandering around complaining because he wanted to go eat. Men are such big babies.

DH was loads of fun in both episodes tonight! SG1 was best, by far, but there were moments in SGA that kept it from being just too unbearably lame for me.

Spoiler:
                                SG1....It was utterly sweet that Rodney felt so compelled to tell Sam about his hallucination in GUP--and her response and his admission, so funny! I loved that.
                                And as heartless as Shep and Cam were with that lemon, it was awfully funny--and DH was so sweet....all the little expressions that crossed his face, the poor guy, I just wanted to hug him and smack Shep and Cam. And Shep's crack about shooting Rodney and letting SG1 keep him...heee...at least he's making cracks teasingly now. It's the old, less-cranky Shep and I love him. Vala was great too....I really like Vala now that she's toned down a bit but still Vala-ish. And Daniel and Cam had some cute moments. Weird but nice to see almost all the characters from each show interacting with each other. I'd like to see that happen again in future eps.

The SGA ep....eh....well, it was funny sometimes, but what I liked best was the bonding moment with Rodney and Sheppard. And I really thought DH was going to do a handstand for a second there! It's a shame Sheppard stopped him.

The banter in both eps was funny and kind of sweet too. It's one thing I've really missed in both shows lately. As silly as SGA was tonight, I appreciate it just for that alone, because I've missed it so much.

And now even tho' it is two in the morning, I'm going to watch one certain scene again.

Comment

Working...
                                X