No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I highly imaginative, or does the little buttony thing on the hatband seem reminiscent of Teyla's deadly pendant?
    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I have a theory about the hat...

didn't DH previously turn up at Comic Con with Chinese food one year and a random computer keyboard the next year? well that's what I read...maybe this was just keeping up the random theme???
      The food I thought he was just hungry. I have a pic of that somewhere, he can use chop sticks I can barely use a fork! I had a theory I can't post here but lets just say for me to do things like that I need to of had a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
        The food I thought he was just hungry. I have a pic of that somewhere, he can use chop sticks I can barely use a fork! I had a theory I can't post here but lets just say for me to do things like that I need to of had a few.
        *Smugly pinches Willow'sCat's nose with a pair of chopsticks*

Practice makes perfect, m'dear.
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

It makes me too much laugh Mckay, with its jokes!! If it would not be,
          the series anything good, I would not have find that it put pepper has
          the series!!!

Comment

Alright, Im new here but as one of the first things I'll do I have got to post here I adore Mckay and Hewlett. Mckay is brillant, funny, handsome, and a bunch of other things to numerous to mention and yet to important to forget!
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

Okay...I am now convinced that DH is naturally blond

http://www.genrefans.com/ConventionP.../target13.html

just look at those eyebrows

obsessed? moi?
              Could be sunscreen's fading his eyebrows. He probably puts it on his head to prevent sunburn....my husband does the same thing, since his head gets fried if he doesn't...and DH does look like he spends a lot of time in the sun. Rosy boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                Unfortunately this was also the day of bad news, my grandmother is in the hospital again, she was admitted today because of acute pyelitis. So she's back in the hospital after only a few weeks after she had that stroke, and she's a bit depressed now.
                Aww Can't blame her....hospital's a stressful place to be. I've heard cranberries or cranberry juice are beneficial for pyelitis. I hope she feels better quickly and gets out of the hospital soon.

Congrats on the rain! We had a droughty spell and I think every bug for miles came into the house in search of water. (especially the earwigs and beetles..brrrr. And my cat who used to catch bugs when she was a kitten no longer does her kitty duty and just yawns as they skitter past). Then it rained all day Tuesday! And now it's back up into the nineties.
                Wonder what the weather's like on Atlantis (apart from the occasional windy day )? Did they ever say exactly how far they are from the mainland?

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                I'm still squeeing because of these funny comic con pics, by the way. This hat is so funny! And yay for stripy shirts!
                Sometimes I like what he wears and sometimes...I think he's lacking a certain sense of color coordination.

Comment

Hey welcome new posters...

I just saw this posted in the news section of the forums...thanks morjana.

TV Guide interview with Amanda Tapping and David Hewlett

It has spoilers... but this is the link.

TV Guide

Comment

OMG...h0rrid's responded to the ADB blog and signed off as D!!!!

It's David! It has to be!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Lol! Yes 'cause no one else has a name that starts with D... Ooh this is the same blogg thing Joe M used I have an account with them...now what on earth did I use as a name. EDIT: Ah I used willowscat... what a surprise.
                      Last edited by Willow'sCat; 28 July 2006, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Arlessiar- I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma, I really hope she gets better soon.

tbh it's kind of obvious its DH, who else would've gotten the ADB sneak peak video on there?

btw, can i have the link to the ADB blog?

sigpic
                        Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                        Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

iLemon- it's http://adogsbreakfastmovie.blogspot.com/
                          sigpic
                          Sig by im_meli
                          More random Hewlett nerdery on my LJ

Comment

Oh, good. Syera doesn't have to feel so odd about referring to herself in the third person anymore.

Syera also thinks the David Hewlett thunkers should keep this to themselves, lest H0rrid realizes he's discovered (if he is indeed Hewlett) and changes his name to keep his cover.

Comment

Oh that is very exciting!!

I am not a blogger so cannot post a comment but that would be so ace if it were him and you could talk!! I cannot wait to see this film and hope it will be available soon! Will it go to DVD quite quickly do you think? Not sure how I will get to see it otherwise as I doubt it will air in the UK!!!

*squeeeeeee!!!!!!!*

Mx
                              sig by SheppyD
                              Whumpydoodlesquee and Frenxies a Speciality

I'm not crazy - I just have another consciousness in my brain
                              So he just looks crazy

Comment

Matt from GenreFans.com here.....

I've received requests to allow my pictures to be posted here, and I've finally decided to do it.

(picture for illustration, not that I'm thunking or anything...)

http://www.genrefans.com/ConventionP...on06/atlantis/

Happy now PKGrl?

Edit: Oh, yeah... any previous threads that showed errorbee.jpg will now show the intended target -- it's a global setting on my site.

Comment

Working...
                                X